[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some creepy figures i saw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: spookiness.jpg (26KB, 449x565px) Image search: [Google]
spookiness.jpg
26KB, 449x565px
Hey /x/ i got this weird story i wanna share with you all i wanna know have any of you experienced something like this
So this one time i went to a forest with a friend because we heard rumors that some mobsters hid some gold in there during the 70's and being the naive idiots that we were we decided it was a good idea to try and search it
so we brough 1 shotgun 2 flashlights with some backup batteries and a shovel in case it was buried
the reason we brought the shotgun was because the forest we went to was known to have wolves, rabid foxes etc. so we went there
and then my friend decided to go home and i said im gonna catch up when i take a piss
so he walked away and when i finished pissing he was nowhere to be seen
and it was getting pretty dark already so i pulled out my flashlight and my shotgun in case there were any animals nearby
and i walked around to see if i could find him but he was nowhere to be seen
and then it got really dark and i got lost so since the forest wasnt very large i figured i might as well walk in one direction until i reach a road and i could get back to my car from there
my phone's battery was empty so i couldnt call jackshit
needless to say i was wandering around until midnight and thats when i decided to stop when i saw a weird abandoned house
i figured its worth checking out before i keep going
So i apporoached it and saw a dark figure in the doorway but when i flashed my light it dissapiered
and then when i pointed my flashlight somewhere else i saw that the figure came back and my first thought was "i hope im not in that movie Lights Out"
so i decided to shoot into the doorway just out of curiosity and to attract attention from anyone nearby because i was lost
and i saw the figure fell down but then i pointed my light at it again and there was nothing there
so i decided to bolt out of there as fast as i possibly could knowing something was completly off with that house.later i found my friend and we drove home
>>
Also i wasnt able to sleep for the next 2 nights
>>
>>18737173
>so i decided to shoot into the doorway just out of curiosity
Fucking retard. Go fuck your sister redneck, and stay away from weapons.
>>
>>18737255
i dont even have a sister and im not even a redneck
i was just really scared
as if you wouldnt shoot something as creepy as a ghostly shadow
>>
>>18737266
>i was just really scared
>so i decided to shoot into the doorway just out of CURIOSITY
Choose one, fucking retard. Or at least learn to lie. But I'm glad that you're lying, nobody got hurt. Keep making up stories while you dwell in your basement, fatso.
>>
>>18737173
>so
>so
>and
>so
>and
>and
>and
>so
>and
>so
>and
>so
>>
>>18737255
>Only rednecks have guns

Look at this stupid fucking nigger. You'd be able to afford one if you didn't blow your monthly on booze and crack
>>
>>18738423
It's not about having guns. It's about how you use them. Do you shoot out of curiosity? Or because you're scared? I don't want to be near you when you're carrying a gun, anon.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.