[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump might get assassinated on April 23 2017!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: trump.png (280KB, 749x475px) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
280KB, 749x475px
i did the code. the cia send this. what do you think?
>>
No chance he's a lion .
>>
>>18737007

If he does get killed, he will be a martyr. It will drastically increase american nationalism. Not that it's a bad thing.
>>
>>18737007
These threads are so dumb, why would they even leave obvious hints anywhere? He won't be assassinated because he's one of them. If he wasn't, he would be dead by now.
>>
>>18737007
>that cheap ass tiny tombstone for a billionaire US president
He would be tributed in a more bigly way.
>>
>>18737007
George Washington survived and beat the odds because he was meant to be leader. Trump is similar and will MAGA.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/02/22/heres-to-george-washington-afflicted-with-so-many-killer-diseases-its-miraculous-he-became-father-of-our-nation/?utm_term=.15162c2786b7
>>
File: 1343444297640s.jpg (7KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1343444297640s.jpg
7KB, 250x187px
>>18737007
>April 23
>One day before my birthday
Thanks CIA, I always wanted an assassinated president!
>>
>>18737007
Nah, not before he's used to worsen Sino-US relations. The military-industrial complex needs him more.
>>
>>18737027
I'd love to have whatever you're injecting.
>>
>>18737027
You wish bitch.
>>
>>18737844
>>18739280
How am I wrong? Are you liberals?
>>
>>18737027
I hate that word. All the sand niggers use it.
>>
>>18737027
This is very true
Regardless of whether or not you support him I don't honk he should/deserves death
We must think of him like a confused child. That's what he acts like, and we can't really blame him his dad gave him a million dollars to go play business man and he's acted like a spoiled brat ever since. He's just confused and in waaay over his head
If he dies get ready for 8 years of heavy nationalism
Probably a war (or at least another Cold War)
And the disappearing of coastal cities due to rising sea levels
And the rising of powers in the Middle East when America makes it really easy to hate on itself
>>
>>18739617

Everything else makes sense, but what does who's currently in power have to do with how fucked Earth is environmentally? The most we can do in that regard is slow down the inevitable, and not by much.
>>
>>18739311
They're all morons anon, forget about it.
>>
If Trump dies in office at all, he could choke on a chicken bone or have a heart attack, we'd have Civil War 2.0. Or riots that make thise chimpouts and Antifa bullshit look like nothing.

I hope he doesn't die, just for that one fact. We get fucked as a whole. Or smaller parts of the country get hopelessly fucked.
>>
>>18737007
saged and fucking stupid af
>>
>>18741199
Yup, run along.
>>
>>18737007

This video came to mind. Skip halfway through, couldn't find the original.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UjMkJmkdQI
>>
last night I bondburgered you're sister = 139
>>
>>18737020
>>18737027
>>18737050
>>18739311
>>18741250
trumptards need to fuck off back to /pol/ where they belong
>>
>>18742742
/x/ closing the border with /pol/ when?
>>
>>18742744
Borders don't do anything. Then again, /pol/ dosn't seem to know this.. it might be effective after all.
>>
>>18742744
>>18742759
borders are just an oppressive social construct, they're not real, besides every country on earth has always been nation of immigrants
>>
>>18737036
It's a form of spell. Putting your will out there for the universe and those inside it to process and assimilate before you make it manifest increases the chances of success by a large factor.

Harder to understand but no less important, it's just polite.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.