[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I´ve seen a gnome, (the same one) twice. AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: gnome.jpg (24KB, 358x451px) Image search: [Google]
gnome.jpg
24KB, 358x451px
I´ve seen a gnome, (the same one) twice. AMA
>>
Where? What did it look like? What was it doing?
>>
>>18736952
Pics or GTFO
>>
>>18737038
The first time was when I was about 7 in my parents house. I was sleeping on the floor because cousins were visiting. Maybe around 1 or 2 am, I heard something and looked up to see it walk from our hallway to the kitchen. It just walked past. Didnt speak or anything. It looked similar to pic related, and was more brownish tan sorts of colors. I grew up thinking I was just a young kid and my eyes had played tricks on me. Until it happened again. I was 17 this time. Same house. Laying on the couch watching tv. Around midnight or 1ish, I got up to turn the tv off and when I turned back for the couch, I saw the same exact thing I saw as a kid. Only this time, I followed it into the kitchen but it had disappeared. I even looked in cabinets and everything. Havent seen it since. But once in awhile I get a feeling that its been following me my whole life for whatever reason.
>>
Where do you live?
>>
>>18737112
Oklahoma.
>>
>>18737120

1 Can you be more specific about the location of the home where you saw the creature?

2 You called it your parents house - so you dont live there anymore?

3 Can you give a description of it please?
Height?
4 Did it walk slouched or upright like a person? 5 Did it look at you at all? Notice any smells?

6 Do you remember doing anything specific those 2 nights at 7 and 17?
7 Maybe it comes out to get a specific thing - a meal or object?
8 Anything similar on those 2 nights?

9 Are you a boy or a girl and do you have a distinct ethnic background that is worth mentioning?
10 Have any of your family members experienced something similar or have you never told them at all?

I know this is a fuck-load of questions but you said AMA and I am curious.
>>
How are you certain it was the same one? Have you noticed any missing/replaced/extra items around your house?
>>
>>18737545
It was about 7-10 inches tall I would say.
It was upright.
No, it did not look at me.
No smells.
Nothing specific that I can remember.
I am a dude. No distinct ethnic background that Im aware of.
I told my mom about it, she was a paranormal investigator for a long time.
To my knowledge my parents never experienced seeing a gnome-like creature. But claimed to have seen lots of other weird shit.
>>
>>18737719
No, no items missing that I remember. But it was definitely the same one. Same exact look and clothing.
>>
>>18737120
FYI OP,
one of the proposed translations for the viking runestone in Heavener, OK is 'gnomedal' or Gnome Valley
>>
>>18738479
OP here. I never knew Oklahoma had the highest concentration of runestones in the country. Also didn't know about the Heavener one. Thanks anon!
>>
What advice do you have for other mentally ill people in this day and age?
>>
>>18738250

>mom was a paranormal investigator

schizophrenia clearly runs in your family anon, you were probably just hallucinating
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.