[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Limb for Limb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

File: 1418601007839.jpg (660KB, 1920x1594px) Image search: [Google]
1418601007839.jpg
660KB, 1920x1594px
I have returned yet again to this board due to high demand of spells.

Of course this was expected, for nothing can bury True Magic.

This next spell is is... somewhat more adept.

I call it "limb for limb"

>materials
human flesh, the larger, the more rewarding

I have used a slice of the tip of of my smallest finger in the past and have also tried using scratchings from my arms and thighs.

You will also need a black wooden box, if a black box is not found, a normal wooden box can be painted or drawn in with a sharpie.

Finally, you will need very thin paper, such as rolling paper for cigarettes.

You will use a pen to write what it is in return that you would like.

You may ask for increased muscle mass, increased height... Of course it would not be wise to offer a scratching of skin for a completely ripped body if you are currently morbidly obese...

Lastly, to intensify the spell, try use flesh which is more soaked in your blood.

Sexual enhancements, without saying can be enhanced with sexual energy.

Once written, wrap the paper inward to the offering, Then, enclose the contents within the box and place it beneath or at the foot of your bed for five days.

The box must remain there, even if it ... begins to smell.

I would also like to thank you for your appreciation in my spells.

-M
>>
>>18736623
>human flesh, the larger, the more rewarding
Does it need to be my own flesh? Can I use other people?
>>
What do you do with the box once five days have passed?
>>
>>18736775
You throw it out because it fucking stinks.
-M
>>
>>18736784
This is not -M.
>>
>>18736800
I agree.
-M
>>
I take it hair and nail clippings won't do?
>>
>>18736831
What part of "human flesh, the larger, the more rewarding" didn't you understand?
-M
>>
"Spells" are for nerds who played too much D&D in high school. Swallow your pride, let go of your adolescent power fantasies, and pray like any normal person.
>>
>>18736854
I've got a whole lot of pubic. That's gotta count for one finger tip.
>>
>>18736872
They rebalanced it after 3.pf, you fucking autist. Of course CoDzilla dominates in 3.pf because divine casting is absolutely broken.
>>
>>18736623
M, where did you learn all of this?

A tutor?
Trial and Error?
?
>>
>>18737240
Also what did you use the spell for, how did you know it works? Are there any ways it can backfire?
>>
With the root belief that the magic works and you are to be trusted, you could theoretically just create the spells and the people would believe it just the same. Tarnish the good and natural to continue the illusion and spread negativity. You're an interesting character with that kind of message, M. Obviously I don't know shit but I like to wonder. Maybe you could tell me?
>>
Dude there is nothing adept about this. It's folk magic. Obi. Voodoo. Anyone who thinks they're gaining anything from these is sadly mistaken. You should know about things before you just put them out there. If you had any abilities or were concerned at all with spiritual attainment, you wouldn't need these. "You" being everybody ITT
>>
>>18736623
>Turning YOURSELF into a voodoo doll
Fucking LOL
This is the Kamikaze of magic.
>>
>>18737548
And what magic do you know?

Unless you got something to share dont bother.
>>
>>18737339
I'd really like to hear the answer M.

No offense, I'm just a bit of skeptic and i'm trying to understand the process of how you verify a spell is real.
>>
>>18738591
Enough to be concerned with the well being of my fellow man to such a degree that I would come here to warn him, knowing in advance it will fall on deaf ears.
>inb4 christfag please

I am agnostic, and have nothing against magick in and of itself. Good luck!
>>
>>18738685
Is there any proof this works?
>>
>>18738702
Other than "M" seeming to come back masquerading as others and claiming he had great success with M's spells, I don't think so. I believe they could in theory, but there are less karmically damaging ways to get similar results. People just don't want to put in the time. They want the end result, and they want it NOW, no matter the consequences. Still, in a completely magick-inept individual, I doubt they can do much. That remains to be seen. I simply have no interest in finding out, personally. Also, magick should never be used to "experiment" alone.
>>
>>18738702 I'll even bet that
>>18738591 was M. Either that or he's developing followers more rabid than those of Maxine Dietrich. Who, incidentally, I would say M is comparable to in many ways
>>
File: IMG_2385.png (243KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2385.png
243KB, 640x1136px
>>18738892
Nope. I just want him too keep posting these. Even if I don't think they work, its still interesting
>>
Im suprised there aren't more people im the thread. People seemed to like M last time
>>
I am online again.
After wading through posts made by imposters... I must say that it has been hard to find any serious questions concerning my spell. Reply to this post for anything that you may require.

edit: these are some of the queries I have found

>>18736751
It must be your own, for you wish to change yourself, no?
>>18736775
I have been waiting for someone to ask me this. You must, similarly to go fetch, open the vessel, fill it with salt and bury it far away from you.

>>18736831
Nail clippings and hair will work, however compared to human flesh they do not match in density... of course one can gather a few sets of nails by regrowing or by using full heads of hair... clots or strands will not be enough to suffice, unless your wish is equally insignificant.

>>18737240
My tutor is a relative of mine. That is all I would like to disclose on this.

>>18737339
I have used this spell to conjur a more developed digestive system, I have had troubles in the past getting certain foods... potions.... down my tract... the more sinister potions are always the hardest to get down.
-M
>>
>>18739409
Judging by the salt box thing, does this spell conjure a spirit or demon?

What are the repurcussions of not properly disposing of the box/go fetch?

Can spells like these backfire, or do you have warding/protection spells to prevent that? If so, can the next thread be about that?

Seems like a dangerous thing to omit the disposal, by the way. (No offense)

I hope you dont mind my nosing around, Im not the biggest believer in the occult but these threads are very interesting and enlightening, sort of like learning about a new culture.

Thanks again

-Skeptic Anon
>>
>>18739409
What happens with your go fetch spell if you burn the dog before the wish is granted
>>
>>18739442
That sounds like a really bad fucking idea.

You don't have to be a genius to follow instructions, bud.
>>
>>18739439
You are providing an offering from yourself... you should already know that this involves a spirit who will be binding to your flesh. Discarding the box in this manner only prevents the spirit's full freedom. I do not feel like I must explain anymore to exemplify anything that could happen to you... after all, foreign organs have a high chance of failure, especially if they are spirits with no obligation to bind to you yet possess your energy.... keeping the spirit anchored is a firm instruction.
-M
>>
>>18739470
Do you plan on teaching safety measures next?
>>
>>18736623
How bout my dandruff; I got tons.
>>
>>18739489
No.
This (sharing spells) is my end of the bargain. It is for you to play with fire.
-M
>>
>>18739506
Any books or references that may aid our prospects? Not nesisarily protection but I'm sure some anons here could definitely use the help on that front.

Also thx for coming back your threads are always interesting even if I dont use the spells it's needed content for /x/
>>
>>18739506
Thats the weird thing. I dont believe in any of this but I wouldnt want try-

because if you are arrogant or wrong....
>>
I remember you saying the day you post the "go fetch" spell that the next spells you would share would be of protection and banishing. A lot of people asked about love spells so you decided to share a love potion instead... now I'm wondering why you changed your minded and decided not to share a protection spell... I don't like to judge but it seems irresponsible to me. Why sharing if you really aren't willing to help people that much...?
>>
>>18736623
If we have a relationship with an entity already pre existing Is it okay to make this offering toward that entity specifically? say a goetic demon/spirit guide/entity? Id much rather bind my energy by choice rather than leaving it up to chance/fate. Though if there are specific entities that work better for this spell I'd like to know about them first.

Also. Could I get a couple of examples of the give take ratio I want to make sure my offering is enough. You stated you used a finger tip for digestive aid and that's not exactly equivalent. If you have any other times you've used this spell sharing the input and output would be great.
>>
>>18739409
Do you have any fast acting spells that I can verify immediately
>>
>>18739654
If you give up your foreskin, you become a semite
>>
M thank you for sharing your knowledge.
I have missed a few days, has there been discussion of luck and money spells?
>>
>is girl
>wonders if those huge bloody chunks of uterus during period would work

U did say the bloodier
>>
>>18739446
Doesn't answer my question
>>
>>18739949
Just be mindful of the smell.
This is meant to sit for five days
>>
This is clearly not the real M. He wrote much more eloquently in the past, now he's missing capitals at the start of sentences and his punctuation is sub par.
>>
Can it increase your dick size?
>>
>>18736623
Any anons here tried M's spells and can verify that they work or dont. Im not discrediting M im just sceptical
>>
>>18740410
I'd think so?
>>
>>18736623
M or anybody I have a question to ask for the go fetch spell and thats if I can use it to go fetch a spirit I know to send a message.
>>
hey to anyone who already knows this spell or even OP, do you think you could include a MLA format bibliography, double spaced, maybe some more explicit instructions in a numbered list, an alternative spell (you know, for backup), and also any substitutions we're allowed to make?

Also, do you have any celebrity accounts of this spell working? I just want to make sure its safe... from someone really in the public eye, you know? can never be too cautious haha

I know it seems like im asking for a lot but I need to choke on your spoonfeeding like i choke on cocks. please explain what's already explicitly explained again please
>>
File: 1384608262059.jpg (45KB, 400x446px) Image search: [Google]
1384608262059.jpg
45KB, 400x446px
>>18736623
Sweaty basement dwellers advising the removal of finger ends and the scratchings of thighs is not what I have come to expect of X.
How can so many people take this seriously. You are all being trolled or are listening to the ramblings of a mad man.

Is x full of kids or something?
>>
>>18741521
>Is x full of kids
Yes, and they don't even get b& when they admit they are kids.
>>
bump for readers
>>
>>18739852
no. M's been gone and i think this is an impostor.

At first he was all about protection and not doing anything stupid. now he explains us how to bind a spirit to your own body without telling us how to get rid of it.
>>
>>18742335
good point
>>
>>18739409
why would i cut my pinky off to get /fit/ when i can just go to the gym?
this ritual seems fucking stupid desu senpai
>>
>>18736623
does my dandruff count?
I mean it's basically the same thing as your "scratchings"

>inbefore wide belief that people afflicted with dandruff are all into sorcery
>>
File: 1426048139971 (1).jpg (566KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1426048139971 (1).jpg
566KB, 2048x1536px
Oh for fucks sake op just stop RPing on /x/ and take that shit to /trash/. People like you are ruining this board. I came here for spooks not dumb retards fucking around with salt or hemlock because in their fantasy world they pretend that they have magical properties.
>>
>>18744596
No but your cum will work
-M
>>
nobody do the ritual? it works??
>>
>>18744822
You're on the wrong board
>>
Moloch is a faggot
>>
This shit doesn't work faggots. The go fetch spell was a failure. I threw the dog away with the needle still attached. Some spirit will be in pain for eternity. lol.
>>
>>18746349
tell us how your lifes going in a week familia
>>
>>18744860
Fuq off name fag
>>
>>18740410
yes...but you must offer your current penis....in the box...great sacrifice..great reward
-M
>>
>>18744822
But Hemlock DOES have magical properties. You can experience it for yourself. Just eat about an ounce of it!
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.