[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homunculus and Alchemy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.jpg (20KB, 804x428px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
20KB, 804x428px
What does /x/ think of Кaк Cдeлaть, AKA Korney
>>
>>18736597
well i have no idea if its real or fake but they seem very real and from what ive heard korney himself is a grandfather who is specialized in alchemy
>>
>>18736597
Cool! What does it feel like to touch?
>>
Link?
>>
source?
>>
>>18736646
>>18736652

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvvD9PQMT2o

He has several videos of his homunculi, he's currently grown 2 of them
>>
Wait, can someone explain what this is or what the videos are about? Did this guy grow life or something? I'm so confused.
>>
>>18736810
Nvm, Google I'd my friend.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homunculus

Also to me it looks kinda fake.
>>
>>18736822
it's fake as fuck, he said he made them by jerking off on an egg he got from the market.
>>
>>18736833
more specifically injecting semen into a non-sterile egg
>>
>>18736833
>>18736893
I mean hey thats how paracelsus did it.
Do you think you know better than paracelsus?
>>
I can assure you that this is fake. If this was truly real, this would have been on the cover of science news.
>>
is this the full metal alchemist RP thread?
can i be edward?
>>
>>18736893
Have you tried this yourself to verify it doesn't work?
>>
>>18737084

How do you know shit tastes like shit anon if you haven't tried?
>>
>>18737090
Shit tastes pretty good
>>
>>18736715
That looks like cgi or some other kind of animation.
>>
>>18736597
>>18736918

I dont think this specific version matches the Paracelsus approach but I definitely cant say I've read all of his writings.

I think the original version is to place semen in a small gourd and incubate that in a horse womb.

>>18737084

I have tried it several times so far with and without a reliable incubator, with chicken, duck, and goose eggs. I also gave it a shot with human blood instead of semen.

I'd say I've not had notable success but you can view video of results and make your own conclusions if you like.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG0K7Rt9nWwvtwsVreJB9zX8X6AhVUW43

>>18737090

That is a bit of a stretch, dont you think?
>>
>>18737459
>That is a bit of a stretch

Same concept
>>
>>18737512

Well the scenario is that youve been told something that seems fantastical and improbable.

Your reaction is to just completely disregard it based on popular consensus as opposed to letting healthy skepticism and curiosity guide you to try it for yourself?

I think one of those approaches is dogmatic and closed minded.

I certainly dont know how old you are but the first time you heard 'drugs are bad!' back in school did you just accept that or did you wonder why?
>>
>>18737569
Are you seriously implying that this is real? Because if so, then I think you need to redo your science class in high school.
>>
IMO it is complete horse shit a cat and dog can't even cross breed let a lone a human and a fucking chicken.
>>
File: 1487894138561.jpg (23KB, 385x386px) Image search: [Google]
1487894138561.jpg
23KB, 385x386px
I think it's kind of just interesting that something like this exists.

If it's real, fuck yeah. That'll be cool.

But if it's fake, shame on me for being such a huge faggot.

I would like to continue watching it, it's interesting either way IMO.
>>
>>18737581

Everyone can into basic biology. Suggesting we 'peer review' everyday and the eccentric ideas is actually the scientific approach.

You dogmatically saying to disregard it completely and, without evidence of your own, claim its fake is the mentality that suggests you dodged one too many science classes.

I'm not implying anything, thats the cool part about actual research using the scientific method. I can ask a question, theorize an answer, then shut the fuck up and try it.

If I stop before the 'try it' part I'd be giving people the idea that I have a big mouth and a small mind.
>>
This is what happens when you take your animes too seriously.
>>
>>18737908

you watch your mouth FMA is a saint
>>
At first when it was just wriggling worms coming out, I thought his jizz was fucking with the development of a fertilized chicken egg, making it come out all deformed.

>>18737854
Maybe jizzing into a chicken egg really does have interesting biological consequences. But I really doubt it, and I'm not going to spend precious resources on it.
>>
Even if it's fake, it's still pretty unique and fascinating. I'll keep watching his update videos.
>>
They're pretty interesting and all and they're worth watching but I personally find them somewhat hard to believe.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.