[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

computer demons send help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: end.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
end.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
Hi, /x/. I've been on here occasionally but I have never really felt the need to post. I go to a really small school, and we have about 5 laptops. I'm actually typing on one of them right now.
Anyway, each laptop is connected through our network, and the security is pretty shitty for it so we can basically access anything on the entire server, as well as the other computers.
I'm just dicking around and I came across this really fucking weird folder in one of the network directories, and i'm sure that i'm the only one that knows about this part of it. There was a single bitmap image that looked like it was 20x20, and immediately as I opened it, all of the laptops just went off. It took about 4 hours to get most of them back up and running, and when we did, I immediately got one and checked the folder again, but the directory itself was gone. And upon checking further, every single file was wiped from every computer in the entire district.
But the weirdest part about this entire thing is that the built in cameras have turned on by themselves and have recorded videos. I'm trying really hard to see if it's just a thing through the computer, or if it's someone accessing it remotely, but it always stops recording before I can see where it's coming from. It's fucking weird and i'm noticing other files popping up in weird places, and i'll keep updating you guys as this is happening, because there's stuff happening right now.

Also, pic related, this is one of the pictures that i've seen appear, and I honestly feel like I have seen it somewhere but i'm not sure entirely.
>>
>>18736305
Wireshark /thread
>>
>>18736312
This
>>
GoD faC eh aS ret urned
>>
Lame.
>>
>>18736305
>Also, pic related, this is one of the pictures that i've seen appear, and I honestly feel like I have seen it somewhere but i'm not sure entirely.

Nee Rcs Gni Dao Len Ola Tso P.
>>
>>18736305
>he doesnt know what postal is
i want the underage to leave
>>
That's fucking postal you dumb mong
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 170x189px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 170x189px
>>
>>18736305

>software issue

>must be demons

/x/ in a nut shell
>>
File: krull2-1024.jpg (656KB, 1395x985px) Image search: [Google]
krull2-1024.jpg
656KB, 1395x985px
>>18736305
>Nothing new under the sun.... that man dreams of.
Sigh!
>>
File: krull20-e1305862898478.jpg (11KB, 420x182px) Image search: [Google]
krull20-e1305862898478.jpg
11KB, 420x182px
An then there's this, from before._|_.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.