[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people get derealization on weed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Why do people get derealization on weed?
>>
>>18736081
You mean they stop caring about the fake systems put in place to keep us from doing anything remotely progressive. Sure.
>>
File: 1484012518250.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1484012518250.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>>18736081
I used to smoke quite a bit.
Then I took a month off. No drugs at all (not even coffee). No meat, raw foods that kind of shit. Started doing a bit of running and hiking.

Now yesterday I smoked up and got horrible paranoia and spoopy feels. Not enlightning at all. Also I was expecting it to hit me hard since my tolerance would be a bit lower, but nope. My brain was literally fighting the high. Wtf is going on?
>>
>>18736156
They grow weed with harsh chemicals. Smoke organic. Big difference. It's the same chemicals they use in food, water, pills, soap, etc.
>>
U probably smoked a sativa. U can get paranoia and anxiety with sativas.
Try indica or hybrids
>>
Very true. Organic is best
>>
>>18736081
I assume you mean actual realization right? Like the psychological concept?

Like you're smoking and everything's cool, but suddenly nothing looks real anymore?

>in friend's basement
>dope hydroponic set up
>"let's smoke some bowls dude"
>"hell yeah"
>bowls of green
>listening to dude ramble about something
>suddenly, dude seems 10+ feet further away
>basement cement walls start looking like cave walls
>dude, hunched over and chatting, looks more like a caveman/ape than the "normal" appearance of a human, even though I can tell it's just my perception
>wtf
>this is not cool
>comes back to self, everything seems normal again
>perception as A-Okay as every other minute of my life

like that?
>>
>>18736156
you brain doesn't want weed. you get the munchies to make yourself eat. eating makes you come down
>>
>>18736945
That sounds like a fucking awesome high. How do I get that? I've been smoking since I was 15 and I've never got that kind of experience. I'm usually just more interested in what I'm doing and I'm more alert, more paranoid when I smoke
>>
>>18736972
Idk I was half-starved for months, smoking weed pretty regularly. It's happened a few times. I'm pretty introspective in general tho.
>>
>>18736156
Psychoactive drugs basically make your mind think it's being psychically attacked, so your brain responds with a sort of defense mechanism. Being high is just you (your consciousness?) realizing they can do something and trying to prevent it's from being psychically taken over.

Kind of the same reason why we register spicy foods as spicy: it's your taste buds telling you to stop eating it because it thinks it's poison.
>>
>>18737052
Being high is the psychic muscles of your brain realizing they can do something.

Fix'd my post
>>
>>18736156
I get the same shit from weed, Like I become very inside myself paranoid and overthinking everything. Is it me or just weed became ultra potent.
>>
>>18736972
do psychedelics weekly it will change your weed highs, also don't smoke more than once a week
>>
>>18737650
>Don't smoke more than once a week

Like a bowl a week? Or one hit?
>>
You asked the question like a potato, I assume you meant disconnected from reality. The answer is "it doesn't" you have been lied to, either that or the people that told you that are sick and they would have been like that anyway. It does just the opposite makes you see the truth.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.