[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/X/files general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 6ca.jpg (34KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
6ca.jpg
34KB, 600x403px
This thread is dedicated to research on ayy lmaos. Post experiences, liks, meymays and tipps.
>>
File: Aliens.jpg (15KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens.jpg
15KB, 615x410px
hello human
>>
>>18735850
I think i saw an UFO once. Was camping with some friends in California, saw a spot of light swirling up in the sky. One of my friends made a video, i will see if He still has it.
>>
>>18735853
Ayy lmao
>>
>>18735853
Where exactly were you camping?
>>
I guess I'll share an experience I can't shake from my head.
It was about a year ago.
I was laying in bed around midnight on /x/, I was thinking about how boring life is, and how cool it would be if aliens came down and just spiced shit up just a little.
As soon as I finish this thought, my phone just dies, and my entire room shakes.
I clearly hear something fly overhead, it didn't sound like anything I've ever heard before.
It was kind of like a helicopter but super high pitched and kind of like someone was flapping tin foil around, but really fast.
I turn my phone back on, battery is dead and the shaking is gone, all is quiet.
Scared me to death.
>>
>>18736223
Fake and gay
A
K
E
&
G
A
Y
>>
My ayyy experience.
>Normal, quiet evening with family in living room, can hear two loud planes outside
>I go outside and notice they are flying really low and almost like they are following something, dog is barking at the clouds
>Go back inside but can't escape the ominous question of what they were chasing
>Could've been Russians or something since they keep coming into our airspace a lot to piss us off
>Both planes and whatever they were chasing pass over our house
>Everyone gets a weird sensation, we all go quiet, the atmosphere is very tense, no fucking idea what the hell is happening, even the dog goes quiet who was outside with me barking at the clouds
>Planes and whatever they were chasing pass and everything goes back to normal

Fucking weird experience but really cool. Not sure if it was Ayys though.
>>
>>18736229
no u
>>
>>18736288
I woke up one morning from an abduction dream with this on my hand. Couldn't figure out what it meant or how it got there
>>
>>18736293
The top string of numbers kinda looks like a phone number.
Ayy lmao hotline?
>>
>>18736293
>>18736296
It's 404 for me
Spoopy
>>
>>18736302
Yeah, I'm on mobile and the picture just vanished.
Thought it was my phone being stupid, maybe that dude is just fuckin with us.
>>
>>18736303
OK, I'm on mobile too, should have mentioned
>>
>>18735856
>He
I would not trust anything from Him
>>
>>18736296
Wtf, I got banned for posting that....on a different phone now
>>
I was sitting in a bathtub with a window open above me, suddenly I heard what sounded like a train going by, At first I didn't think anything of it because there was a train track nearby, but I noticed that it got louder and louder, so loud that there was no way the train that almost never ran and was 10 blocks away could be that loud. I just sort of sat there and waited till it passed. No idea what it was to date.
>>
>>18735853
Quantum NuclearQuantomLasersPewPewPew
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.