[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the symbolic significance of a black star? i know it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 15

File: 51RHm9wIQOL._SY355_.jpg (7KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
51RHm9wIQOL._SY355_.jpg
7KB, 355x355px
what is the symbolic significance of a black star? i know it has some ties to the occult
>>
Something happened on the day he died.
>>
>>18735629
:'(
>>
>>18735609

each point is a black dick you must filate to gain ever increasing power, with each dick you filate you become more powerful until you filate the 5th and final dick at which point you become a grand wizard. Ask anyone who actually knows anything and they'll confirm this.
>>
>>18735609

Human spirit in a base state, before transcendence.
>>
>>18735629
Who?
>>
Its Saturn the black sun. It focus's your intent into fruition.
>>
File: yaldabaoth.jpg (31KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
yaldabaoth.jpg
31KB, 650x400px
yesterday i realized the whole song and video is an allusion to Gnostic Christianity, and one time in an interview bowie claimed to be a Gnostic.

Bowie wears a blindfold in the video, this is symbolic of the demiurge, the blind and demented god worshiped by chrisitans, jews, and muslims, who thinks he is the only god

"Something happened on the day" he died is a reference to jesus.

"Somebody else took his place and bravely cried" is a reference to the demiurge.

Do you want to go deeper down the rabbit hole?

Phillip k dick wrote a book called VALIS, one of the main characters is supposed to be bowie, the book is about the one of the characters searching for the physical incarnation of Sophia, or knowledge

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VALIS

>Eric Lampton: rock star, screenwriter, actor, aka "Mother Goose" - apparently a fictionalised version of David Bowie

>Horselover Fat believes his visions expose hidden facts about the reality of life on Earth, and a group of others join him in researching these matters. One of their theories is that there is some kind of alien space probe in orbit around Earth, and that it is aiding them in their quest. It also aided the United States in disclosing the Watergate scandal and the resignation of Richard Nixon in 1974. There is a filmed account of an alternative universe Nixon, "Ferris Fremont" and his fall, engineered by a fictionalised Valis, which leads them to an estate owned by the Lamptons, popular musicians. Valis (the fictional film) contains obvious references to identical revelations to those that Horselover Fat has experienced. They decide the goal that they have been led toward is Sophia, who is two years old and the Messiah or incarnation of Holy Wisdom anticipated by some variants of Gnostic Christianity. She tells them that their conclusions are correct, but dies after a laser accident. Undeterred, Fat goes on a global search for the next incarnation of Sophia.
>>
Oh, and there is a line in an old bowie song called quicksand that goes "knowledge comes with deaths release"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im_04nWapnA

Bowie died at the beginning of 2016, it was quite a year, wasnt it.
>>
Blackstar actually has multiple meanings, this part i still do not get.

Bowie was also a big elvis fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_UHZ_62GCI
>>
Oh, and the flim in the book VALIS that shows the revelations is the movie, the man who feel to earth, which bowie starred in.
An alien lands on the planet and becomes a rock star, but only so he can record an album that will be broadcasted to his wife in another galaxy through radiowaves
>>
>>18735824
He fell to earth and used his advanced alien technology to take out patents on then-futuristic gadgets to become rich enough to send water to his dying dry planet. Have you even seen the movie?
>>
>>18735882
>Throughout the film are brief sequences of his wife and children back on his home planet, slowly dying, and by the end of the film they are dead and Newton is stuck on Earth, broken, alcoholic, and alone. He creates a recording with alien messages, which he hopes will be broadcast via radio to his home planet. Bryce, who has since married Mary-Lou, buys a copy of the album and meets Newton at an outside restaurant in town. Newton is still rich and young looking despite the passage of many years. However, Newton has also fallen into depression and alcoholism and the film ends with an inebriated Newton passing out in his cafe chair.
>>
>>18735784
The babe.
>>
So on Diamond Dogs he talks about being let out via sex or performing (rock and roll with me) it makes me think of ziggy crawling out of the closet in lazarus. Ziggy is the spirt of something david was channeling or mantling, perhaps a being he created to let himself out (his true self)
>>
>>18735965
What babe?
>>
File: jack hallow.jpg (72KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
jack hallow.jpg
72KB, 400x600px
Bowie was not ziggy on diamond dogs he was Halloween jack (whose a real cool cat)

Bowie has has multiple personas over the years.

Ziggy stardust, halloween jack, the thin white duke, major tom,
>>
>>18735976
the thin white duke
>>
>>18735976
>>18735965
listen to the album pleb
>>
File: carson confirmed.png (552KB, 733x501px) Image search: [Google]
carson confirmed.png
552KB, 733x501px
>>18735701
>>
>>18735976
The babe with The power
>>
>>18735805
You're wrong, but also somewhat wrong. But, evil is coming and soon, much faster than I thought. You and everyone else will soon be tested.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 202x250px
The pentagram as a whol could represent the microcosm inside the macrocosm and the smaller ones may be related to the thelemic rituals, maybe Bowie was a thelemite....
>>
>>18735805
>>18737327
care to take a test run?

another star has fallen and another one created since then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXz6VhSNJ_M

the satellite is still falling. it will reach the earth after it's full year cycle preceding the day of 6/16/17.
>>
>>18737396
The 16th card of the Tarot for example, is The Tower, which means the breaking down of old forms, a new change in your life. Reversed it means that you are not ready and unwilling to change even though you should.

When 16 appears in repeatedly in your life therefore, it is a sign that you must cultivate willpower and initiate positive action and kill negative aspects of your life. Unless you can overcome vices or obstacles you will not move forward.

In gematria, 16 is 1×6 – the number of the beast or in other words base consciousness, or 1+6, the divine seven, or God Consciousness. Therefore when you see 16, you should listen to what your inner voice is telling you so that you can transform six into seven rather than remain on six. Sometimes you need to break away from old routines, habits and ideals in order to move forward in life.

6/16/16
6/16/17
>>
File: MosDef&TalibKweliBlackStar.jpg (67KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
MosDef&TalibKweliBlackStar.jpg
67KB, 300x300px
>>18735609
he was just ripping off mos def and talib kweli
>>
>>18735609
Wardruna - IwaR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNTSoizcvME

>Calling all plebs.
Whistles...
>>
File: blacked.jpg (13KB, 448x298px) Image search: [Google]
blacked.jpg
13KB, 448x298px
>>18735701
>>
Links den roten Blitz
Rechts den schwarzen Stern

Alle gegen alle
>>
>>18735609
That star is binary and has exactly 10 triangles.
Middle triangles which is a conceptual factor... acts as a portal. 55
>>
>>18735810
my fav bowie song, this is pure nietzche i think
>>
>>18737295
What power?
>>
File: sun.jpg (262KB, 800x612px) Image search: [Google]
sun.jpg
262KB, 800x612px
>all these shitposts
julias evola wrote about an occult magic ritual that involves visualizing a black version of the sun rising at night. here's an article about it

http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/i-resurrect-julias-evolas-black-sun-exercise-to-climb-adverse-tree-of-death.html
>>
File: tumblr_nf5dd9mU9l1trkuxjo1_500.jpg (141KB, 500x557px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf5dd9mU9l1trkuxjo1_500.jpg
141KB, 500x557px
>>18737671
the article says that in the adverse kabbalistic tree of life each celestial body in the solar system is given an opposite counterpart. the inverse (black) sun is called Thagirion
>>
While the album and the song itself uses religious and occultist themes, I think it just describe what he thought him self to be.

And kind of just saying "Can't run away from the past" kind of deal. Saying sorry for what he done in the past.
>>
>>18737396
>>18737418
i'm very confused but i'd like to hear more about this
>>
I didn't even notice until like a month later that the stars at the bottom spell out BOWIE
>>
>>18737671
You fucking moron, you're using the evil version. Why do you fuckers keep doing this? That thing is siphoning off your energy.
>>
>>18735970
I'm pretty sure that was the "Thin White Duke" in the video for Lazarus; on later years Bowie would talk about TWD as the worst time of his life because playing that character was destroying him.
>>
someone redpill me on david bowie and the occult
>>
>>18738218
Last podcast on the left covered it pretty well.
>>
>>18738260
Link?
>>
>>18738218
Death is p spoopy
Dead people bcom skeltons
David Bonie is skeltal
>>
>>18738218
http://www.parareligion.ch/bowie.htm
http://www.parareligion.ch/2010/bowiegrail.htm
>>
>>18737667
The power of voo-doo.
>>
Here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=blXcAv9ci0o
>>
>>18740036
Hoodoo?
>>
>>18735609
syndicalism?
>>
>>18740045
Yoodoo?
>>
>>18740167
Do what?
Remind of the babe.
I saw my baby, crayin hard as babe could cry. What could I do. My babies love has gone and left my baby bluuueee. What could I do.
So many magic spells to use.
Slime and snails.
Puppy dog tails
Thunder and lighting, and baby says:
DANCE MAGIC DANCE MAGIC DANCE!
>>
>>18737698
>each celestial body in the solar system
There is no such thing as a solar system.
Modern cosmology is a scam.
>>
>>18735629
SPIRIT ROSE A METER AND STEPPED ASIDE
>>
>>18739357
/x/ tries to be funny
>>
>>18740836
you're an idiot. go back to your containment thread
>>
>>18735609

Cancer lesion
>>
File: blackstar.png (951KB, 782x768px) Image search: [Google]
blackstar.png
951KB, 782x768px
A guy in the cartoon intro for the show 'Marc' hosted by Marc Bolan of T. Rex is wearing a shirt with a Black Star on it. The last episode of Marc made before Marc Bolan died in a car accident had David Bowie as a guest.
>>
>>18737942
Right? It's like these edgy NEETS who wanna descend the qlippoth and other such rot.
>>
>>18737418
Wait 1x6 in gematria= 666? Or am I misunderstanding?
>>
>>18737387
So water and air are the same?
>>
>>18740205
Fuck I loved his music
it makes me sad thinking he was a fag and being redpilled on him
>>
File: Black_Star_Anime_Render.png (91KB, 235x461px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Star_Anime_Render.png
91KB, 235x461px
>>18735609
"YAAAAAHOOOO! Fellow students remember this well! I am Black Star the worlds greatest assassin! The big man! I will transcend death! Try not to feel too bad about living in my shadow! It isn't your fault that I'm the biggest star ever! Sooner or later you will all cower before me! Let me hear you now! Scream the name of Black Star!"
>>
>>18743002
/x/ tries to be funny 2
>>
>>18742915
It makes you sad because you're shallow
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo8.jpg (50KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo8.jpg
50KB, 800x600px
>>
>>18743388
look up here
im in heaven
>>
>>18735609
Its a nickname for the cancerous lesions he had, a symbol for his impending death
>>
>>18744191
>that image
he was warning us of the reptiles
>>
>>18737942
>>18742764
>evil version
what do you mean? what's the good version? the actual sun? visualizing the sun when it's actually there isn't going to do anything
>>
>>18744506
you gotta do it at night doofus
>>
If you can shoot the whole thing out you win a stuffed Spongebob
>>
>>18744516
but the whole point is that you're visualizing the black sun radiating the darkness of the night in the same way that the regular sun radiates the light of the day
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.