[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick UFO story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

Hi folks, newfag here. Haven't even looked around at many threads or anything, but I know about the board and what it's for. Thought I'd tell you guys about the time I saw a UFO about a year back.
So I'm in Portland, right, and it's about midnight or one in the morning and I look out the window and me and my then-gf see this little cluster of lights. quite small. My first thought was that it was a plane, but it was moving back and forth across the sky in kind of irregular vectors and staggered motions. So not a plane. Then we guessed that it was a drone, but the problem with that was that it was A) way too high in the sky and B) the wind was pretty strong that night even at our altitude, so even if it was a drone that had gotten that high there's no way in hell it could have been as stable as it was. (It didn't move all the time, only sometimes.) It could have been a helicopter, but that's kind of when we run into the final problem.... It was in the sky until the sun started to rise. We watched it on and off all night. It stayed in the same area. Moved back and forth some, but it was up there in the same general region as it had been when we first saw it. Not a drone. Not a plane. Not a satellite either, because the sky was totally overcast that night. The lights were odd too - it was three colors mostly: red, yellow, and green, slowly winking on and off. I think that one of the colors might have changed at one point, but that could be my memory failing me.
But yeah, I have absolutely no idea what this thing was. All I've got is either UFO or secret government project. Anyone else seen something like this?
>>
>>18735552
Never seen anything like it but great story OP
>>
bumping cause dangit I wanna know
>>
i saw a ufo. was midnight during meteor showers. showers were really tame, a few streaks coming across sky from east to west. I'm watching sky. Suddenly this bright object, larger than a satellite and not an airplane starts streaking over the sky from the south going north. it gets about halfway across the sky and then splits into three parts and each part goes racing over the horizon and disappears. There was no noise. I don't know what I saw, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't a meteor.
>>
>>18735596
Nice!
>>
File: react.jpg (20KB, 478x560px) Image search: [Google]
react.jpg
20KB, 478x560px
o shit i seen that thing twice
>be night
>see light in sky
>think its a helicopter
>take a closer look
>NOT HELICOPTER
>lights flashing
>red
>yellow
>green
>get binoculars take a look
>put binoculars to my eyes
>scout for it
>wat.jpg
>take binoculars off
>its gone
>stared at it for a good half hour before getting binoculars
{end}
>weeks later
>see it when taking out trash
>stare at it for 5 mins max
>dad yells out "anon what are you doing?"
>i turn and tell him see aliens
>turn to look back at it
>gone.gif
also seems to always be in north east
>>
File: 15832908652.png (636KB, 527x598px) Image search: [Google]
15832908652.png
636KB, 527x598px
>>18735552
What if all those lights are demons or someshit and not ayys, think about it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.