[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it legit or bullshit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: law-of-attraction-graphic.jpg (2MB, 3651x2191px) Image search: [Google]
law-of-attraction-graphic.jpg
2MB, 3651x2191px
Is it legit or bullshit?
>>
>>18735304
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

The "logic" behind it is bullshit. But it can lead to legitimate results. It's all psychology. You focus on a thing that you want, and you're suddenly motivated to do things that bring about the actualization of your desire, subconsciously or otherwise.
>>
>>18735304
Literally fucking normie braindead fatherless losers with no self control wishing for things.
The "Law of Attraction" is called putting actual effort into things, something that normies arent used to so they just go "its magic i aint gotta explain shit"
>>
>>18735304
Eh. Kind of both. To a limited extent, the idea probably arose (at first) based on observation of some patterns that seem to actually exist, but believing in the whole idea as it's been put forward would itself be an instance of the nearly impotent wishful thinking it promotes (i.e., that you can be innately and effortlessly "magical" just by making dioramas of shit you want out of magazine clippings — or whatever the fuck those people do nowadays).
>>
>ex is with another guy
>time to le law of attraction it up
>think optimistically about getting one more shot with her
>visualize us being together
>pick up a shitty job and save money so I can be independent for her, learn how to cook stuff, learn to fix things around the house, make effort in getting fit, etc.
>do whatever I needed to do so I can get one more shot with her for 5 months
>friend told me she is got engaged to that same guy who she only dated for 5 months

Did more harm than fucking good. Its bullshit.

Though I don't know if its working and making them marry early is supposed to ruin their relationship and give me another oppurtunity...
>>
>>18735339
Wow, what a fucking loser. I wouldn't want to be with you either if being less of a lazy piece of shit is "more harm than good."
>>
File: 1487076450713.jpg (161KB, 710x850px) Image search: [Google]
1487076450713.jpg
161KB, 710x850px
>>18735353
It did more harm than good to what I wanted to attract
>>
>>18735404
what are you talking about? see this is the fucking problem with people like you. you're so fucking wrapped up in specifics that you can't even appreciate the fact that you've become a better person and therefore will attract someone on your crushes level or even beyond that. why do you want this girl? because she's pretty? lots of fucking pretty girls out there, friendo. because she's smart? fucking ditto m8. she's not the smartest chick in the world. i know you think she's the ultimate incarnation of perfection but guess what? she's fucking not.

instead of thinking "i want THIS specific thing or event to happen and if I can't have it then I'll never be happy" why don't you try to identify what it is that draws you to that thing and set your goals towards that? you want this girl because... you want a meaningful relationship? you want one person that makes you feel special? you want sex? she's really hot and you want to know what it's like to be the envy of your peers? you can have all of that without that one girl, she's not giving you anything you can't find elsewhere. in fact you probably have all of those things already or at least within your grasp but you are too goddamned stubborn and obsessive to even notice. most people do in fact get what they want, it's just that the packaging is different than they expected so they don't realize it.
>>
>>18736021
Ok.
>>
>>18736027
i know you probably won't take the advice but maybe somebody else will. i speak purely from experience.
>>
>>18736027
I fucking hate you anon.
>>
>>18735304
cf. robert anton wilsion's reality tunnels
>>
>>18735304
Ask and you shall receive
>>
>>18735304
And it's not wishful thinking, but your environment will cause you to react to certain situations that may benefit or harm you depending on the kind of energy your giving out >>18735316
>>
>>18735339
>5 months

Nigga if 5 months was enough then a lot of people would be rich with lambos.

Also what >>18736021, said.

Just be patient, and you will be happy. It doesn't have to be her necesarilly that makes you happy but you have to keep working at it for some change.
>>
>>18736021
Thanks for the tough love anon. Its just hard letting go of all those memories.

>>18736093
>>18736103
Not me
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.