[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In theory could one figure out mathematically how to escape hell?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 325324.jpg (118KB, 982x750px)
325324.jpg
118KB, 982x750px
In theory could one figure out mathematically how to escape hell?
>>
>>18735162
no it's like bedrock in minecraft
>>
>>18735162
No? Because your question is inherently nonsensical.
>>
>>18735162
>implying concepts like math would even be possible in another realm like Hell.
>>
>>18735215

>noclips through hell and escapes the demiurge
>>
File: 1925.67.2_a.jpg (5KB, 450x127px) Image search: [Google]
1925.67.2_a.jpg
5KB, 450x127px
to escape hell you will have to topple it's master

you will need to combine several disciplines

probably the most important is strength training

mathematically speaking you will have to become a physics master to pierce the lord of darkness with a bone spear
>>
>>18735229
If a "realm" exists in a dimension such as space or time, then mathematics inherently exists also. Hell is spoken of as being dimensional in this manner in the Bible, so, yes, there is a clear implication, and a logical one.
>>
>>18735229

Is hell outside of mathamatics? As far as I know it was created by God the great architect (the number 1), as a place to punish fallen angels and damned souls, therefore it must be connected to God as a mathematical dimension. Now imagine using mathematics as cheat codes, eternity must be exploitable
>>
The only way to escape hell is to win a battle with Satan. You have to earn your freedom by beating the master of all evil.
>>
>>18735267
>>18735277

I don't buy it. Hell is supposed to be a place unlike any other. A place where time has no meaning, a place where unimaginable abominations dwell. You really think math would exist in such a place? That's also giving the implication that you still have a degree of intelligence and self. For all we know, once we enter hell we turn into mindless souls, infinitely suffering. I doubt hell as any sort of 'logic'
>>
>>18735292
I think we all live in hell honestly. The ultimate joke the devil can play is the lives most people live. Watching others die, heartbreak, remorse, all these awful feelings. If you somehow don't let these things bother you the devil either throws more shit or sees you have bested his tricks.

Hell isn't a torture chamber, if it was its victims would grow used to it. Only in a world like the one we live in be so unpredictable no one can truly get used to it.
>>
File: Dog.jpg (25KB, 360x479px) Image search: [Google]
Dog.jpg
25KB, 360x479px
>>18735318
Yeah, that explains why no one is ever happy ever and no one in history has ever lived a fulfilling life.
>>
>>18735327
Like I said, you can best the devil, but it's much easier in life to give up and succumb to depressions than have the iron will you speak of.
>>
>>18735162
2+4 = go to exit
>>
>>18735162
according to my Ouija board they don't want to escape hell. they come up here with demons and have fun. sometimes they come up on their own. some say hell and earth and purgatory all exist side by side. so if u were in hell, u would be like a borg drone, so happy to serve your demon master. if u look at the case of Emily Rose, Nero, a human being, appeared to have some rank and title in hell. Perhaps if you are that smart, escaping would be the last think on your mind. would you rather serve in heaven or rule in hell?
>>
I think I've read something about those in hell being able to seek salvation in heaven if they truly repented their sins while in hell. It could have been about purgatory though.
>>
>>18735327
There are people in this world who are genuinely happy with themselves and their lives. It's rare but it happens.
>>
>>18735357
you don't go to heaven, u go to purgatory, and rise during the start of the tribulation if u r chosen to rise in Christ, otherwise, u go to hell, and their is no salva... yes, wait... u can redeem yourself in hell.. lol.. ok sure. I like that.
>>
book of Daniel and book of Revelations 2 big books of prophecy in the bible to anyone interested. Daniel is way more then just the lions den story, and some people say u should read it before you read revelations.
>>
So i'd take a crack at it.

I assume that hell exists in order to end up there in some fashion or another, thus need to be escaped.

I cannot assume that any known Theology is correct, Many religions have a "hell" or equivalent, and all are equally valid for this question.

In order to exist, hell must follow some sort of logic. I postulate this by the reasoning that if it does not function in any way by logic, then it must therefore exist in a state of chaos, and thus would eventually cease to exist or fail in its function to keep souls within, as souls would escape by random chance.

While it does not have to match any known mathematics, because hell follows some form of logic, that logic must therefore be reducible to function as a mathematical theorem however bizarre it might be to our sensibilities.

It then comes down to one question.

Is hell perfect?

If hell is made to be a "perfect hell" then there would be no flaw within it at any point, no matter how much you examine it, it performs its function perfectly. To keep souls in.

If hell is imperfect, then if you study and manipulate the "math" of hell, with infinite time you could find the flaw and eventually leverage that flaw to allow you to leave.

So then it really depends on who made hell.

If a perfect being made hell, then it could be perfect and therefore inescapable.

If a flawed being made hell, it should therefore be flawed and thus have an escape, even if that route is only the being itself.

If are referring to the hell of Judaeo-Christains. Then only God is perfect, and hell is therefore imperfect (And made by the imperfect fallen angel Lucifier) and you can indeed escape by using a form of mathmatics.
>>
>>18735162
Holy shit, I like this question. 2 points to you anon.
>>
There is no mathematics in the occult side of the wrold
>>
>>18735392
First off, from a Christian perspective, it's pretty ambiguous who or what created hell. However, biblically speaking, god is supposed to fling satan into hell when all is said and done. Would a perfect god imprison satan in an imperfect prison?

Secondly, that's not mathematics, and that's not using mathematics to escape hell. That's just logically deducing whether or not it would be theoretically possible to escape a certain kind of hell, and is functionally useless.
>>
>>18735292

>actually being this retarded

lmao
>>
>>18735613
Look at this retard who doesn't even know about the cult of Pythagoras. All is number, faggot.
>>
>>18735661

these some dumb ass uneducated wizards nigga, lmao
>>
0=1
>>
>>18735162
God can save you from anything. He is all powerful. And has the power to save your contract from said low tier angel that was expelled.
>>
>>18736110
Faggot
>>
>>18736123
Fat ass
>>
File: 1488671596356.gif (2MB, 200x316px) Image search: [Google]
1488671596356.gif
2MB, 200x316px
>>18735630
Not an argument
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.