[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think about it. Look at the past popes, look at how fucked up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Think about it.

Look at the past popes, look at how fucked up they look. Ever seen a pedophile? For the real fucked up ones, It shows on their face. Now looking back at the past popes, they all have a fucked up face.
Did you know its historical for popes to wear red shoes? Wtf? Red shoes? Thats some satanic shit, popes need to be wearing like hemp sandals or some shit similar to that extent.

He's basically the highest moral authority figure in existence, google his fucking picture and tell me all you see is goodness.

The fucked up world we live in, the corruption, the hate, donald trump...

Now you know the truth. Welcome to Hell boys, if youve ever had a "near death" experience (which I definitely have had) we're unfortunately in this together.

Atleast its not hell Little Nicky style I guess, I wouldnt be down for pinneapples

Also, alternate reality thread
>>
Hi my name is little nicky and I got hit in the face with a shovel
>>
Oh.. All that to bash republicans and Christians.. I have 14/88 tat on my face.. You're the reason I have it.. Will provide time stamp if wanted you fucking Jew traitor kike.
>>
>>18735008

This is one of the dumbest posts on /X/

And that is saying a lot given /X/ these days
>>
>>18735008
This face you speak of, do you know the opposite to such?
>Thousand Yard Stare
>>
>>18735031
Prove ur ignorance and poor life choices
>>
>>18735076
your post reeks of newfag and I'm not telling you why
>>
Don't this get you too down OP, remember sniffing the roses!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xTeI65yrhGw
>>
>>18735031
Prove ur ignorance and poor life choices m8
>>
>>18735031
And I thought I was the most tapped in this thread
>>
File: 15263214.jpg (73KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
15263214.jpg
73KB, 450x450px
>>18735031
>>
File: Schopenhauer.jpg (14KB, 300x358px) Image search: [Google]
Schopenhauer.jpg
14KB, 300x358px
>>18735008
“For where did Dante get the material for his Hell, if not from this actual world of ours?”
>>
>>18735008
There should be an "autism" thread for niggers like you
>>
>>18735294
>>18735299
Samefag = trash
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.