[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I knew a man involved with Roswell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: navy.jpg (12KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
navy.jpg
12KB, 199x254px
Okay guys. I had a friend many years ago, we used to work together. He would always tell me about his uncle Bucky. His uncle was in the Navy. He was high up in the government. how high up? Well, he says that he had higher intelligence clearance than the president. Any time I was with my friend and he mentioned his uncle to a solider or government official, they would get stone faced and say something like "You know, your uncle is a very important man.". My friend knew his uncle was involved in the Roswell incident. He was always pestering his uncle about it and Bucky would always say "You know I can't tell you about that.". Well, one day uncle Bucky got tried of his asking and said "I'll just say this, how'd you think we went from gasoline to computers so fast? Huh? Now, stop asking me.." and he stormed out. I can't remember my friends uncle's real name just his nickname "Bucky". Thought I'd share it with you guys.(Picture not of Bucky just old navy pic off the internet.)
>>
File: bibble.gif (2MB, 385x225px) Image search: [Google]
bibble.gif
2MB, 385x225px
>>18734690
>how'd you think we went from gasoline to computers so fast?
Thank you based Bibble
>>
File: ndx94h.jpg (9KB, 261x323px)
ndx94h.jpg
9KB, 261x323px
>>18734690
>higher security clearance than the president

Inauthentic and homosexual
>>
>>18734854 No my friend I'm telling the truth
>>
File: 1486007897014.jpg (113KB, 1039x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1486007897014.jpg
113KB, 1039x1004px
>>18734860
Prove it, nigger.
>>
Asian kids invented the shit (computers), and flew out over here to try and infiltrate. The adults couldn't figure it out because they all had lived to long and their brains atrophied.

There's two things they don't want you knowing about that. One: Vietnamese kids flew themselves into space, and over the border on an aluminum box covered in rockets. Two: if you leave kids alone, they get that smart.
>>
>>18734690
so, that man, had more clearance than the President of the united states of America? Also we still use gasoline. I am unsure myself how we.... got from gasoline to computers, as computers are not a source of fuel.... atleast not yet? I also do not think the gentlemen in this photo are American. By the beards, Scottish, or western European. Possibly ww1 or ww1. But I will bet money that none of those men possessed a higher security clearance then the President, no matter how much scotch they may have consumed.
>>
>>18734875
Turing machine???? Anyone??? omg.
>>
File: 1485420641546.jpg (58KB, 938x477px) Image search: [Google]
1485420641546.jpg
58KB, 938x477px
>>18734875
>Chinks
>Inventing anything
>>
>>18734890
chinks invented math and rice, but blaks invented sports. we invented cats and paper, but got mad when the chinks tried to eat our cats and that's why we bombed them.
>>
>>18734877 I think he was referring to how fast we evolved technologically so quickly
>>
>>18734877 also I said I just found I picture of the navy on the internet
>>
>>18734690
we are waiting for proof that any of those European sailors, I would almost say nova scotia fishermen, but the uniforms, I still think Scottish... like come on. atleast use an old American navy photo.
>>
>>18734890
They invented drugs, fighting, math, farming, fishing, swimming, cracking nuts, all 3 million years ago while they were still monkies. Hand tools made in East Asia can date back to being crafted 3,000,000 years ago, and homosapiens weren't around until 300,000 years ago.
>>
>> Sorry like I said I just used a picture I found on the internet because I didn't have any real pictures of Bucky
>>
>>18734915
still tho, sorry about only reading half your post, but this is not anything new its pretty recycled. and no photo evidence. not to mention, you could be totally legit, but a lot of it was not aliens, it was Einstein, and all the other physicists at the time, and war increasing scientific advancement dramatically. but aliens landing at roswell giving the usa a technological advantage is well known, however maybe Russia had their own UFO because the usa got the cia, to dissect and put back together a Russian satellite to boost their technology. Some say aliens, some say Einstein and stealing Russian stuff then putting it back together and giving it back, but hey, it could have been both :)
>>
>>18734924
I also kinda kept giggling over this idea of this drunken old Scottish man in a Japanese sailor boy outfit and little baton with more clearance then the president of the usa. I now know the pic was just one u got off net, but it was funny to me while it lasted.
>>
>>18734690
Extra terrestrial life does exist. My uncle spent some time post ww2 as a radar operator in Hawaii. One night, him and another guy saw some weird shit on their screens....objects moving what appeared to be miles and miles in less than a few seconds. They watched for about 2 hours as these things bounced all over the screen.

Shortly after 2 hours, a few men in black came in and confiscated the radar recording tapes and made them keep silent on the matter. They totally didn't haha. Well, not after 50 ish years

He was a credible man. He worked at Lockheed, Martin-Marietta, and nasa. He worked on various black projects such as the b2 bomber and the lunar rover
>>
>>18734957
I lived in a town called Vanastra Ontario, where they first tested radar. This town has all old military tunnels underneath that are blocked off. when u walk around at night and look up at the sky, if u talk about aliens or bring it up, a star starts following you in the sky. sometimes you are just walking down the street at night, look up, and notice, a star starts following me, I tell other people and they start noticing it. so yah, we also could have got someones attention taking that technology.
>>
>>18734972
U drunk?
>>
>>18734690
if u belonged to a advanced society, and then a ship malfunctions and crashes, then these, primitive little monkeys steak your technology and start building weapons, what would u do? maybe that's why aliens abduct people, and experiment on them, as payment for the technology we now possess thanks to them. Or maybe we commited some intergalactic crime and we are being deliberated upon as a species, who knows? but saying something like that would go with out the aliens noticing, I doubt it.
>>
>>18734980
I don't drink, but I do 420.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_8f7KDVyrc
>>
>>18735005
that was kind of creepy, those 3 blue leaking holes are suppose to be significant? how so? I'm a little lost here, and this video looks interesting, please elaborate for us simple ppl.
>>
>>18735005
this video is the same place where 20 years ago, a man broke down in his car, and stayed the night in a farmers home. When he sat to dinner, with the farmer, his wife, and daughter, the farmer said "Do not stick your dick, in any of the three holes!" so the man went out to sleep in, what was described as a barn, but may have been this place. He got tempted and horny at night, so he stuck his dick in the first hole, it felt great, he stuck his dick in the second hole, it felt amazing. he stuck his dick in the third hole, and got home like wow. so the next day he asked the farmer "what was in those three holes?" the farmer said "the first my wife, the second, my daughter, and the third, the milking machine". the discovery of the location of this site should b a world heritage site.
>>
>>18734690
Anything on time travel? Any records on a global scale?
>>
>>18734877
>>18734916

Are fucking retarded? Seriously. Are you fucking retarded? Scottish because they have beards? A wooden ship with rigging from WW1 or WW2?

That's a famous picture of AMERICAN SAILORS aboard the USS Hartford in 1877. It's called "Ten Old Salts". The picture is even labeled as such, not that you can fucking read.

You can see a bigger version of it here:

pinterest DOT com
/paulebraese/uss-hartford/

If this is what you assclowns on /x/ call "thinking" or "research" you must be living in a group home.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.