[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

teach me some magic blow my mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: blackgrim1b.jpg (60KB, 504x456px) Image search: [Google]
blackgrim1b.jpg
60KB, 504x456px
teach me some magic

blow my mind
>>
if magic was real we'd be using it senpai
>>
>>18734166
i thought you were using it but it was secret
>>
>>18734161
ok . you need to be able to form complex images in your mind to be able to do this one. when around a female co worker or possibly a female that works at a store picture then nude but dont change your facial expression

they wont say anything out of the ordinary but they will avoid you if possible. i dont think that women are psychic i think that people pic up on broadcasted signals
>>
All magick comes from Lucifer. All the gods are him in disguise. Every ritual is merely to please him and convince him to lend you his power. So is every spell and so forth.
>>
>>18734171
If we were, why would we share it with a dork like you?
>>
File: magic.jpg (152KB, 666x850px) Image search: [Google]
magic.jpg
152KB, 666x850px
>>18734161
Putting a sharpie in your pooper magically makes it smell like farts.
>>
>>18734171
why would people not share knowledge though?
I have never met a person that doesnt like to show off or just help others with knowledge. Everyone seems to want to be recognized as wise.
>>
File: scariest-picture.jpg (29KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
scariest-picture.jpg
29KB, 480x640px
Look deep in her eyes.
>>
File: 1479096420658-b.jpg (30KB, 323x395px) Image search: [Google]
1479096420658-b.jpg
30KB, 323x395px
Magic oooooh
>>
>>18734344
what does it do?
>>
>>18734368

you didn't actually look, did you?
>>
>>18734384
I looked. It does nothing senpai.
[spoiler]god I hope she appears in my dreams and rapes me to death[/spoiler]
>>
>>18734368
Don't do it. It makes you have a strong desire to become a woman.
>>
>>18734398
I already had a strong desire to be a woman.
So... It kinda didnt do anything lol.
>>
>>18734161
magic is hard to teach. You must first learn the Awful Truth. If you do not know the awful truth, just stop trying. There is a reason you do not know it, it is not worth having magic. If you already know the awful truth, then you probably already have an idea of how magic works.
>>
File: 2341124.jpg (15KB, 291x264px) Image search: [Google]
2341124.jpg
15KB, 291x264px
>>18734344
I just did this for like 3 minutes. Did I win?
>>
Lesser Magick: Hiding information in plain sigth, a good exanple is the iluminati confirmid meme; you watch a youtube video where they use the iluminati joke and when something actualy serius about it shows up you dismiss it as a joke or as fake.

You wont be casting fire from you fingers.
>>
>>18734405
You win gender dysphoria, congratualtions.
Now go worry about how you will never get to experience the wonders of having a real female reproductive system.
>>
>>18734179
>women will avoid OP due to him "broadcasting signals".
>not due to him being an akward, 4chan dwelling, autistic virgin.
You guys are great.
>>
>>18734405
Do you feel her inside you yet? Go look in a mirror.
>>
Magic might not be real, but psychology can be pretty magical. Mindtricks are very real and are deployed on a massive scale. The real magic is raw information, and information can be powerful.
>>
>>18734419
Blah blah blah ... what kind of nothing are blathering on about
>>
>>18734417
Oh shit senpai do snapchat selfies work?
>>
>>18734161
this is a spell, its a type of curse, where you make your own entity, now you can laugh or say I got some of my ideas from video games, and yah no proof it works, and I'm not like that m person or nothin, I'm not a big witch or wizard or that crap, but here ya go...
now if you got people you absolutely hate, like you gotta be mad at them. rather than some big ritual to call something u don't understand that could be a double edged sword, take that anger and craft it into this.... picture a plant like creature, like a green stump, your anger has to be righteous, your right they r wrong, so the power is natural and holy magic, that way they cant exorcise or dispel it with the most common means. now this stump has tendrils that attach to the victim. these tendrils feed via a small amount of dark magic or dark energy. each tendril represents a curse, once the target is filled with enough misery, this creates another tendril, on the target or someone they hold dear, aka another curse, as their misery and hopelessness get stronger this feeds the creature, like neurochemical synthesis, and creates more tendrils, that make more curses, that plunge the victim and their loved ones into irreparable despair. also picturing the ocean filling the inside of the home works.

this is a game, used to contact the dead, get any board game, card game, whatever, pick a dead person, and so does the other players, the ghost of this person will help you play the game, and cheat the other players, after awhile, one ghost will seem to be the most prominent, if u allow this ghost to possess you, and be in the real world for a couple days, you can make a request from it, like get someone to like you abit more, or get people you don't like out of your building, or sway a potential employer.
>>
Hey, speaking of magic...Is there a way one can change genders? I really want to be a woman and will do anything to be one.
>>
>>18734426
>magic must be real
>psychology is bullshit and boring
i envy how blissfully ignorant you must be.
>>
>>18734426
more or less something along the lines of what this guy said: >>18734409
>>
>>18734431
hormones. also asshole, its not do anything to be one, u r one, u know it, and it sucks. go die.
>>
>>18734161
Not worth it. You as a human have little to no natural mana, so your best options are lengthy rituals, that take most of it, just for the most inane tasks. Or apealing to higher beings, which will probably cost you a lifetime worth of sunserviance, again for the most inane tasks.
>>
>>18734431
You and everyone else dude.
Sad thing is, there is no magical way to do it, we're going to have to suffer untill technology gets better.
In the mean time though, wanna be boyfriends and pretend to be girls and play dressup and stuff?
>>
>>18734431
Negative. Surgery is your only option.
>>
>>18734448
pretty sure they were just being insulting.
>>
>>18734179
some form of telepathy exists I know this for sure
its more evident when you're high of cough syrup
>>
>>18734431
If serious, the closest I've got to it was deep meditation/lucid dreaming.

If you are really good at meditating, some hypnosis files can work (only while listening to them for me though). And if you get good at inducing lucid dreaming you can be one.

So yeah, only within your mind until science and tech come to the rescue.
>>
>>18734161
ok, umm, anyways, despite someone who hates me trying to stop me due to jealousy, or inferiority, or way to many siblings reproducing, I don't know. but now I got a spell that will even help them. alot. this is a spell I posted the other night, that can make u prettier. now when a guy jacks off to a pic of a girl, they picture her in her most perfect form, as pretty as she can be. flawless. also, when someone masturbates, they release sexual energy, which usually just dissipates. (warning unless u have practiced magic for a few years, and got "friends" on the otherside this spell can backfire with poltergeist activity), use your alter, or a personal object, to attract this energy, this energy comes in the form of spirit versions of yourself, and once this energy enters you, it can change your appearance to make you more beautiful. I light a candle at my alter, and basically sing or call the energy to me, how anyone else does it is up to them.
>>
>>18734445
That would be nice but I'm a bit socially inept. I'd like to find a group of women (cis or trans) that would help me out.
>>
>>18734499
If you're in uni, there's probably an lgbt you could join. Dunno if that would be helpful or not though. I wish there was a trans people club.
>>
>>18734499
how do I know you are not a reptilian? :P no seriously, sorry about above, how u said that just kinda sounded insulting, u probably did not mean to b. I'm trans girl, and when people say stuff like that I just assume they are being mean, then I think "maybe someone knows that's me, or people who r smart can get ppls info on 4chan or something, and u wanna take a shot or be smart" but u r legit huh? I figured out how to magically do some amazing things. but that kind of transformation. theirs only a couple ways it could be done I played with on paper, but have not done, as I prefer the idea of surgery. Worm fluid lol. Ok, now in areas of ghosts, fairies, places like that, you might come across stories of a creature, not malevolent like a skin walker, that takes the form of u or someone you know, and asks questions, blah blah, seems like they know nothing, then your friend is in the otherroom, or they say they are a shape shifter and take off. now this is the European shape shifter. a worm with an eye stalk. their secretion, can cause shape change, but unless u got a Italian wizard from an old family or one of those creatures guiding the process the mutation is completely random or nigger rigged. they do not share their extretion, as it was taken from them by, an Italian family, who use it to change themselves, make themselves younger, but its a huge secret and people who learn of it are usually killed off lol. the American version of the worm has no eye stock, and is very aggressive, and takes animal forms over human forms, and also takes hosts, hence the idea of a skin walker. the excretion from this worm, can also create mutation, but with so many side effects I would not advise it. the other way, would be to go to Iceland. In Iceland, people tell stories, of being in the woods, offered food, and friendship, and even sex by fairies, elves and trolls. If you found these creatures, and ate their food, they may be inclined to make u as u desire.
>>
>>18734575
I've always liked the idea of hanging with elves.
>>
>>18736164
SHUT

UP

TRIPFAGGOT
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.