[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ck/ here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

honey has supernatural qualities.
discuss
>>
How so?
>>
It's healthier than refined sugar and has many micronutrients from the plants the bees used to make it
Not much more, it's tasty
>>
>>18734143
that's the opposite. That's natural qualities.
>>
>>18734181
But they are superb
>>
it is used to heal severe burns
>>
>>18734127
u can bless honey, or put a spell on honey, but I doubt honey by itself has any magical properties. However if u believe honey has magical or paranormal properties, then that's awesome :) maybe it does..... I dunno.
>>
It doesn't rots.

It can be used for mummification.
>>
>>18734216
>It doesn't rots.
it never goes bad?
>>
>>18734321
Nope, it's incredible resistant.

Almost anything can eat it too, even exclusive carnivores eat honey.
>>
>>18734187
Undeniably
>>
>>18734127
honey is bee puke
>>
>>18734127
>honey has supernatural qualities.
That only applies to honey made by male bees.
Honey made by female bees is nothing special, just sweet syrup.
>>
File: wat.jpg (28KB, 337x336px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
28KB, 337x336px
>>
Good for love spells (romantic and platonic). White and pink magick... Blessing and bringing positive vibes to yourself and others. Put some in chamomile tea after performing a third-eye ritual for nice dreams
>>
>>18734127
It cleanses your liver.
>>
>>18734321
Nope. It's anhydrous, and antibacterial, which means mold, and bacteria can't grow in/on it. The only thing that can survive in it is Botulinum, but it can't move, or reproduce.

The closest to spoiling it can get is crystalizing, but you can reheat it to reclaim it.

Honey is awesome
>>
>>18734127
Honey can be used to cure people of allergies. You have to eat the right honey from the right locations. Look it up on the Internet.
>>
>>18734143
micronutrients and our ideal balance thereof is fringe science bordering on the supernatural
>>
>>18734611
I use local honey as an effective asthma immunotherapy
>>
>>18734127

Honey is great for money spells, too. Also, good for eating during celebrations and feasts. Love honey!
>>
>>18734389
So what? Alcohol is fungi fart
>>
>>18734611
says homeopathy. ie. fake shit.
>>
File: image-20151208-32391-1koey95[2].png (864KB, 1387x1009px) Image search: [Google]
image-20151208-32391-1koey95[2].png
864KB, 1387x1009px
>>18734646
>be on /x/
>thinks homeopathic medicine et all is "fake shit"
>>
>>18734531
once again nature proves that boys are better
>>
I have heard that honey has super natural properties also, but I don't really know the specifics. I have heard it is related to making the elixer of life and can be used to make your dick bigger. It seems kind of solar given than it is golden colored and is made in a hexagon honey comb. Very interested in hearing what others know about it.
>>
>>18734850
read this
>>18734531
>>
File: VOLTO.jpg (17KB, 704x384px) Image search: [Google]
VOLTO.jpg
17KB, 704x384px
>>18734127
heinie has supernatural qualities
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 200x240px
>>18734127
Dat Pic makes it easy
>>
>>18734646
It's actually got a real, scientific basis. It has to do with your immune system recognizing the pollen in the honey when you eat it, helping to familiarize your body with it so that you don't get allergies. But it only works if the bees are raised in your local area, or else the pollen would be different. At least, that's how I understand it.
>>
>>18734212
>awesome :) maybe it does..... I dunno.
Fuck yourself
>>
Here's some pseudoscientific, medieval medicine bullshit to back that up.

1. As Bee Movie teaches us, bees shouldn't be able to fly according to all known laws of physics. (This is wrong, the dipshit who came up with this idea used equations for fixed wing objects like planes instead of flappy wing objects like bees because he's a fucking retard)
2. Then bees must fly according to some supernatural element.
3. Then bees are supernatural.
4. Honey is bee vomit.
5. Then honey, being a product of bees, is also supernatural.

Additionally,
6. Honey is yellow.
7. Vomit contains bile.
8. Therefore, honey is yellow bile.
9. Yellow bile is one of the four humors, and it is associated with excessive anger and aggression.
10. But eating honey produces a calming effect, despite being yellow bile.
11. Therefore, honey must be a "replacement" for human yellow bile. The body thinks it has extra yellow bile, but it doesn't have the aggression-inducing side effects.
12. Since honey is supernatural, imbibing honey must convey supernatural benefits to the person who eats it.
>>
>>18734632
Underrated
>>
>>18734127
3000000 hours of bee work destroyed

Fuck those fags
>>
>>18736100
Another bit of bee-shit is the idea that without bees world agricultural collapses.

Honey Bees are NOT native to the Americas and were brought there by Europeans. The Amazon jungle, the Great Plains of North America and all the plants in between did just fine without honey bees.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honey_bee#Origin.2C_systematics_and_distribution
>>
>>18734332

not true ferrets cannot eat it.
>>
>>18736497
>Honey Bees are NOT native to the Americas and were brought there by Europeans.

Yeah, HONEY bees were imported. Bees and other pollinators were already there.

http://bugguide.net/node/view/475348
>Native bees are an unappreciated treasure, with 4,000 species from tiny Perdita to large carpenter bees, they can be found anywhere in North America where flowers bloom. Most people don’t realize that there were no honey bees in America until the white settlers brought hives from Europe. These resourceful insects promptly managed to escape domestication, forming swarms and setting up housekeeping in hollow trees, other cavities or even exposed to the elements just as they had been doing in their native lands. Native pollinators, in particular bees, had been doing all the pollination in this continent before the arrival of that import from the Old World. They continue to do a great deal of it, especially when it comes to native plants.

Please tell me what those 4000 native bee species - along with wasps, butterflies, and all the other non-bee pollinators - were doing in the Americas?
>>
File: possibly.jpg (11KB, 300x262px) Image search: [Google]
possibly.jpg
11KB, 300x262px
>>18736735
>Please tell me what those 4000 native bee species - along with wasps, butterflies, and all the other non-bee pollinators - were doing in the Americas?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.