[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 2

File: 20170305_161255-1.jpg (2MB, 2403x2080px) Image search: [Google]
20170305_161255-1.jpg
2MB, 2403x2080px
Guys I'm really scared right now. I live alone in a remote part of Alabama and I have no neighbors. Last night I kept hearing strange noises while I tried to sleep. I got up and went to look out the window and saw this sort of bright orange light move above the woods behind my house then stop. I watched it for a few seconds then in faded out.

I spent the rest of night awake. Next morning (today) I noticed some of the electronics in the house are messed up and now act weird. Like the computer shut down 2 times on me today. The microwave time was reset too. I am very paranoid now and I don't think I can sleep tonight.
Sorry for the long rambling post. Tell me what's happening please.
>>
>>18734092
The picture is the woods behind my house that I took earlier
>>
>>18734092
Maybe someone in the woods is stealing the energy in your house? Maybe that orange light was a lantern. I recommend you go exploring in the woods during daytime and see if you can find any weird stuff
>>
>>18734102
It was floating above the woods not in it. And no I'm not going back there I'm too fucking scared especially in the dark.
>>
>>18734092
To elaborate the noises I heard where this like low humming sound followed by total silence, like not even crickets. I'm really afraid I'll hear it again and see that light.
>>
>>18734092
It's a probe, stay away.
>>
>>18734092
That's exactly what they wanted you to see and experience. Are you religious?
>>
I live in rural al as well and see something similar across the woods. A light raises up from behind the trees and vanishes. Or sometimes it will fly away somewhere else. I thought it could be a drone but I don't know why it would disappear. Happens nearly every night. I haven't been looking out for it lately though. Never heard any noises either.
>>
>>18734165
Yes I am.

What do you mean by that's what they aanted me to see
>>
I don't know how serious you are. You could be roleplaying, but if you're not, please: get the hell away from were it occurred. You are probably being targeted
>>
>>18734191
Oh please don't think I'm joking. I want to leave really badly but I'm too fucking terrified to do it in the dark.
>>
>>18734191
What am I being targeted by?
>>
>>18734092
Wait up tonight and get livestream it.
>>
There have been reports that extraterrestrial antigravity craft put out so much energy that they short out electronic devices in close proximity. Not to scare you anon but it was probably over your house before you woke up. The good news: most et encounters are not fatal, its scary stuff because its out of the ordinary but heres what I recommend:

leave your phone on at night, recording video in your bedroom, that way if they are abducting you it will be on video.
>>
livestream it anon don't be a fag make /x/ great again come on I believe in you
>>
>>18734185
Dogma. That is what they want you to let go of. We've all learned about the Bronze age, Iron age etc. We are on the information age that happen to be after the information age. They are creating a new lane, so to speak. A lane of science and tech. No more angels and demons. Those days are gone.
>>
also the glow is said to be caused by the high energy output of the craft reacting with the atmosphere/ aluminum particles being released by chemtrails to slow global warming
>>
>>18734215
>>18734226
I don't know how to livestream. I don't want to. I want someone to tell me I'm crazy and that what I saw was nothing. I want this fear to stop
>>
It's the Alabambi
>>
>>18734092
Remember to rape the ayy lamo when he gets in your house.
>>
>>18734219
Pretty sure OP would have a mental breakdown if he recorded himself sleeping and caught aliens sneaking into his room to touch him
I would, I'm even afraid of using a sleep talk recording app because I fear I might record something other than myself
>>
>>18734239

bro they are just checking shit out like you would if you visited another planet. Its not anything to be afraid of, if they were going to kill or harm you it would already be done
>>
>>18734248
You are not in the same situation i am in. You think this is a joke. Well it's not a fucking joke. I don't want to deal with any of this.
>>
>>18734260
Rape them, cover yourself with grease and go out in the woods.
>>
>>18734260
How far is the closest police station?
>>
>>18734209
The terraformers. The actual owners of this third rock from the sun.
>>
>>18734115
it's called the sun, OP.
>>
>>18734260
if you can afford it, go stay at some cheap motel for a week
>>
>>18734276
I don't know 30 minutes. Everything is so far away out here.
>>
>>18734283
I might end up doing that. I can't stay here anymore. I'm going to check online for hotels close by.
>>
OP is clearly paranoid from meth.
>>
>>18734295
Keep a device behind recording that spot you took the picture, maybe it might come back...
>>
were you missing time? (its usually 2-4 hours but if you were asleep who knows)
>>
>>18734092
I would try to take comfort in the fact that if they wanted you, they'd already have had you. I would try not to worry. Hard not to, but keep thinking logically.
>>
>>18734315
Who Is they???
>>
File: IMG_5038.jpg (16KB, 160x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5038.jpg
16KB, 160x200px
Lol you fucks and your ayyyylmaos. Alabama bro do this:
Take Benadryl
Go into a closed space like a closet
Watch a comfy ass movie like the avengers with headphones on.
Keep chatting with us and we will keep you company until your faggot ass falls asleep.
>>
>>18734335
Aliens I assume. I've had experiences with them, at least once that I'm sure is real.

They were typical greys except their forearms. I woke up across from one, us both sitting in chairs, and my fight-or-flight kicked in, but I'm not much for running, so i attacked it. I saw and heard it scream, an atypical sound, the sound of screaming from something that doesn't talk much if at all. It's still fresh in my mind and gives me chills.

Next thing i knew, i was in my front yard in underwear, feeling tge acorns hurting my feet. Then I went back inside and went to sleep.

I said all this to say this to you: I doubt they came all this way just to do a flyover and if they wanted you, they'd have you and there's not much that could be done on your part, so relax.
>>
>>18734092
Alright fuck it guys. I'm leaving. I found a hotel close to me about 40 minutes away. I'm deciding to go before seeing that light again. I'm bringing my gun and phone and a few other things. I will talk to you guys whn I reach the hotel.
>>
>>18734385
Can you set up something to record before leaving?
>>
>>18734385
Good choice.
I would have made some photos of the current state of the house and later on compare to see if anything has changed.
I'd also put random pieces of paper in between doors to see if anything was opened. The fallen pieces could spook you even more though if internal doors have been messed with but no windows/external doors have been opened.
Otherwise you could barricade/lock up tight the external doors that have been opened.
>>
>>18734385

Hmm, I would imagine this is a good idea. Something tells me last night wasn't anything supernatural, but perhaps thieves who used a drone to scout out the area.

On the plus side, you won't have to use your gun to shoot an asshole or two. On the downside, you'll probably find your house burgled when you get back.
>>
>>18734092 I live used to live in rural Alabama as well and the same sorts of things always happened. Luckily I got the fuck outta that house and now I live in the suburbs.
>>
>>18734385
record some ayys bro
>>
Chill out dude. People on /x/ believe in aliens and stuff. You're gonna be fine. It could have been a flare or something. The electronics being broken might have nothing to do at all with it. You'll be fine but maybe invite somebody over tonight or go to sleep in a hotel for the sake your mental sanity.
>>
I'm from Alabama too, what part are you from?
>>
are there power lines back there? sounds like the time a tree branch came down on the lines by my trailer.
>>
Op dont be a pussy. Record then shoot some ayylmaos
>>
>>18734382
Quality post.

This is why I browse /x/
>>
>>18734092
That light could be a Will-o'-wisp.
Will-o'-wisp are some kind of fire that is caused by gases like metane that are expelled from a dead body, it can be either animal or human. They are common in woods, swamps and other humid areas. They also look kind of like lanterns and move when someone approaches.

Any hunting where you live?
>>
I have seen the same orange light orb 7 8ish times in my life you dont need to be afraid
>>
I've seen the Amber Orb flying above a tree line in the country. It was odd, but don't think it affected me. Or maybe it did..... I don't know.
>>
>>18736194
They're not usually actual fires, more often just patches of gas that aren't quite transparent and refract light differently to the surrounding air. Decomposition gases can do it but so can water vapour in the right conditions.
>>
Spoopy
>>
>>18734092
Assuming this was not a troll, ball lightning explains all of this.
>>
>>18736718
>A phenomenon that hasn't been replicated since tesla showed it off at the world fair.
>an explanation for anything.
>>
I saw something similar once in Indiana. I was camping with family and laying in a field with this qt I knew. We were talking about all kinds of shit but the topic of aliens came up. Said something along the lines of 'sure it's probable but I've never seen any direct evidence'. Around 10 minutes later we both saw an orange orb above the treeline. It did a weird loop, stopped, looped again, then disappeared. We both took of running back to her campsite. I'll never forget that shit.
>>
Any updates on this??
>>
>>18734092
you seriously should arm yourself to the teeth and if you are alone do not sleep, take modafinil or some shit to not sleep. Have a strong flashlight with you and beam it into the eyes in case of confrontation, but normally all of them they dont dare to come into closed buildings. If nothing happens but the lights occurs for two days in a row you should be alarmed and leave. If it happens more than 5days in a row move elsewhere, larger groups of people, less problems..
>>
>>18734092
ooh shit, son https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_lightning
>>
>>18734092

How about you set up a webcam by your window aiming towards the woods/sky and stream for us and your own security?

If anything happens one of us might be recording it.

Just leave the stream on without audio if you're worried about privacy.
>>
I hope OP gets fucked for being a liar.
>>
Alien bukkake for OP
>>
>>18734156
Fucking cannon rushes
>>
Do you have a gun OP and if you do why don't you just shoot those alien fucks out of the sky?
>>
I don't think OP is there anymore
>>
rip op
>>
>>18734241
>he
Did you just assume the ayy's gender?
>>
>>18734092
If they wanted your ass they had your ass, end of story.

Just take the eye opening expereince for what it is and carry on, I know people who have gotten to the point they shake off far stranger experiences than this concerning UFO's, its all in perspective.
>>
>>18734219
Exactly OP needs to chill, if hes that rural and experiencing the issues he says he is they have him dead to rights any time they want.

People are so fucking panicky over this shit, after ya see a half dozen it doesnt even phase you anymore just just kinda fun and exciting like watching a lightning storm.
>>
>>18734454
Goddamn, the thought of this scared the shit outta me.
>>
>>18734092
Congratulations. You had a visit by visitors. The things will create problems with electronics. Shame there seems to be some ignorance/laziness to try and mitigate collateral damage.
>>
>>18734092
>>18739584
Also, sleep easy. They're done. Hypnotherapy could help if you actually give a fuck.
>>
>>18734092
https://www.amazon.com/Hunt-Skinwalker-Science-Confronts-Unexplained/dp/1416505210

Read this to better understand what is happening on your property
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.