[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to choose by will what you reincarnate as and who?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1487909441725.webm (125KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487909441725.webm
125KB, 480x480px
Is there a way to choose by will what you reincarnate as and who?
>>
>>18733805
Yes. Right before you die, you have to consume whatever you'd like to reincarnate as in the next life. If you want to be a fish, eat fish right before you die. Same applies to insects and humans. The people who are regular food before they died would reincarnate as processed food.
>>
>>18733805
that would assume we know anything about the afterlife, and truth is we don't. If reincarnation is true, this asks, can we come back as what we want or does something choose it for us? then, what chooses it for us? your asking a question that creates more questions, but no answers. Lots of cultures including Buddhism, and Hinduism, and new age sects, that believe in reincarnation may have some insight into what goes on. I would figure out, what decides how we reincarnate, if some culture has a specific being, god, or entity, responsible for who becomes what next, pray to them, make offerings, try and communicate with said being to ask or bargain to become what you want in the next life. I cannot say this will be successful, its just something I came up with on the fly.
>>
No, your conscience decides for you
>>
>>18733857
I really don't know what happens when we die, but I highly doubt its that simple. that implies we are separate from our consciousness and it seems we in fact are our conscience, as its who we are "under the shell" so since I do not think consciousness is a separate entity, I find your theory highly flawed. please do not take offense, I'm just trying to look at this logically so op can find real answers.
>>
>>18733816
>eat mouse
>eat seeds before death in the next life
>become plant
>eat dirt before death in the next life
>become dirt
>die for good this
>>
>>18733805
It is decided in the bardo
>>
>>18733805
hello my name is archie
i used to be a verse libre
poet but then i died an my
soul went into the body of
a cockroach
i have died a whole bunch of
times since then but every
time my soul transmigrates
into another cockroach
if anyone can tell me how to
stop coming back like this
please let me know
also mehitabel says hi
>>
consciousness at death affects next life.
>>
>>18733897
Don't plants like eat Sun energy? You'd be the sun senpai, how cool is that
>>
I'm going to give you the most real answer here: you're wasting your time asking such a question since if reincarnation is real, we CLEARLY loose our memories(except with a few flukes here and there of stories of children remembering past lives)...so it's not like any one here can honestly say they hold any sort of knowledge that can answer that question, since we're all alive right now, and if they claim they can answer it, they're full of it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.