[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpill me on captcha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: hero-recaptcha-demo.gif (58KB, 616x164px) Image search: [Google]
hero-recaptcha-demo.gif
58KB, 616x164px
redpill me on captcha
>>
File: 1488642786717.png (26KB, 302x150px) Image search: [Google]
1488642786717.png
26KB, 302x150px
it is some pretty crazy shit
>>
>>18733627
You're not a robot, are you OP?
>>
>>18733627

It's for keeping bots from posting spam/other.
>>
It's biased in favor of biological lifeforms. I'm sick of lying to myself and everything else every time I click that thing.
>>
File: 1486339425840.jpg (228KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486339425840.jpg
228KB, 500x500px
>>18733631
that word would be offensive if he was!
>>
>>18733627
>Redpoll me
>On /X/
>>
>>18733631
Beep boo boo bop bop bee boo beep
>>
File: contact.png (573KB, 1428x886px) Image search: [Google]
contact.png
573KB, 1428x886px
Here the subject is pizzagate what theyre talking about.
>>
>>18733627
The captcha is essentially a way of sending everything you post on 4chan to Google, and ultimately the intelligence agencies.
>>
>>18733661
Was losing my respect part of your plan?
>>
Idiots.
>>
I don't know for sure but I'd wager its one of the few things Alex Jones was right about on the Joe Rogan podcast.

I obviously don't understand tech at this level so it could be bullshit but I guess when so many real humans constantly interact with google on a day to day basis so many times for so many things, it becomes really accurate to map it all out. So much information and statistics on so many things. Recognize patterns in the thinking, thats what its doing when it "guesses" what you're about to search when you start to type. Its not just Google either, Amazon is real good at suggesting things you might be interested and specific deals. Its slowly getting there.

I keep reading how now tech has advanced as we can see with the above examples and AI has trouble with image recognition and "connecting the dots" so to speak. Now the captchas have us clicking street signs and store fronts. This could very well be for Google self driving cars or some other AI research or maybe its just random bullshit I don't work for Google.

I guess the "red pill" would be the conspiracy that all the information going into Google is actually much crazier than they're letting on especially with Youtube in the mix. Its hard for me to word it but its like the "emotional" searches. People watching certain types of videos, usage statistics on certain types of sites, how the real world that impacts the people impacts the thoughts and then impacts the searches.

You can see how without proper information it could be nothing really, general advancement of AI and tech in general, or some huge evil movement. The REAL redpill would be someone coming here and dropping tons of information.
>>
File: google4.jpg (12KB, 476x176px) Image search: [Google]
google4.jpg
12KB, 476x176px
>>18733661
>The captcha is essentially a way of sending everything you post on 4chan to Google
Yup.

from google's reCaptcha forum:

reCAPTCHA collects the user's IP Address, correlates that with the site visited and stores it in logs indefinitely to ensure compliance with the terms of service. Although they say that they do not share that data, they have the right to do anything they wish with it.

reCAPTCHA leaves behind PREF, NID and SNID cookies with a six month life to keep track of preferences -

https://groups.google.com/forum/?_escaped_fragment_=topic/recaptcha/QkIGU2WiIcg#!topic/recaptcha/QkIGU2WiIcg
>>
File: blobs.png (644KB, 1147x845px) Image search: [Google]
blobs.png
644KB, 1147x845px
Back in the Black Blob era google fed hard to figure out reCaptchas to you if it wanted to 'punish' you.

If you see 'black blob' backed recapthcas like in pic it is because Google has decided you are less deserving of being able to solve recapthcas than what they call a "legitimate user".

The reCAPTCHA uses advanced risk techniques that help to elicit clues about whether the would-be entrant is a carbon- or a silicon-based unit. Google is presenting different kinds of reCAPTCHAs for different kinds of users, and the company said it will help to serve easier-to-solve visual puzzles to “our legitimate users.” But if Google thinks you are a bot the system will somehow suspect you and will make you burn up cycles over more difficult images.

http://www.sci-tech-today.com/story.xhtml?story_id=00100018PFZR
>>
File: blobs.gif (872KB, 1260x576px) Image search: [Google]
blobs.gif
872KB, 1260x576px
>>18733919
And people with google accounts used to get easier reCaptchas -- don't know if that's still the case. ( See gif )
>>
sometimes i can use my click macro and it will work.

captcha btfo
>>
File: muffins.jpg (135KB, 637x822px) Image search: [Google]
muffins.jpg
135KB, 637x822px
>>18733910
>>
>>18733627
the ai's can somehow get past it. they prob have 4chan gold tb h
>>
>>18733919
>” But if Google thinks you are a bot
not just this. if you say something they don't like it happens too
>>
>>18733780
apprently you can 'smoke the chip' and access the internet of reality.
>>
>>18734507
a lot of loyalty for a hired gun
>>
>>18733932
we've ceded waaaaay too much of web functionality to google

and their old "do not evil" shit has been forgotten
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.