[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People are humans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: C0ULqexXAAARb5x.jpg (73KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
C0ULqexXAAARb5x.jpg
73KB, 768x768px
and humans need people to interact with.
>>
>>18732938

Ironic coming from an idiot plagiarist who merely popularized most """his ideas""" and even more ironic someone quoting him who doesn't know.
>>
>>18732971
nice interaction faggot
>>
File: 1370265869450.jpg (131KB, 700x522px) Image search: [Google]
1370265869450.jpg
131KB, 700x522px
>when you realize Albert Einstein once heard about Nikola Tesla's research but dismissed his ideas as nonsense
>>
>>18732988
>>when you realize Albert Einstein once heard about Nikola Tesla's research but dismissed his ideas as nonsense
sauce or STFU
>>
>>18732971
Thanks for proving the point, anon.
>>
>>18733085
You might be right - but not the way you think..
>>
>>18732988
>when you realize Einstein heard about Tesla's research, but couldn't figure out how to plagiarize
*corrected
>>
File: 1485751525511.jpg (97KB, 500x667px)
1485751525511.jpg
97KB, 500x667px
>>18733010
>when you realize Albert Einstein never even once heard mention of Nikola Tesla's research despite being an internationally acclaimed scholar and being considered one of the brightest minds of the 20th century
Whoa you're walking a narrow plank with those implications underfoot you should be careful
>>
>>18732988
Einstein literally stole some of teslas works.
>>
>>18732988
Also did an experiment with William reich and confirmed a difference in temperature in his orgone accumulator.

We are all human.
>>
>>18733498
You and I are part of the generation of idiots, anon. And everyone else in this thread.
>>
>>18732938
My invention combines a solarluminescent vessel surrounded by a highly charged Marko Rodin coil harnessing a stable magnetic environment to properly sustain a ball of plasma in a jar. I call it the solarluminescent power engine. Would derive energy from steam produced to turn a turbine.
>>
Who is tesla? I've heard his name being thrown around alot lately.
>>
This isn't even an actual quote from Einstein. The irony is that the quote was proved right by all of your stupidity. Good job.
>>
>>18733748
It's a car you idiot that Elon Musk stole from Tesla.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.