[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official /div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 274
Thread images: 76

File: junglebitch.jpg (9KB, 342x147px) Image search: [Google]
junglebitch.jpg
9KB, 342x147px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijinks' revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification.
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation.
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

>Querents: Respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Respect your querents and your fellow readers

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Server:
Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW
>>
May I have a tarot reading? someone?
>>
File: image.png (276KB, 460x684px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
276KB, 460x684px
I am a beginner to tarot and I need some help interpreting this card combination: justice (past), wheel of fortune (present), the hermit (future).

I asked this on another div thread but it was shitted up by trolls.
>>
>>18732146
>Region lock
>Region lock thinking it deserves the power to hareness your online activity
shiggity dig

>I was a kid last time I went to Disney
Same here. I don't remember much; it's been 9 or 10 years since.
>probably more of a tourist there than you are.
Refrain from wearing your fanny pack or white socks with velcro shoes and you'll be inconspicuous to the indolent eyes of potential witnesses.
>The haunted houses are really bad (and not in the fun way) but the ambient/experience is great.
That's when drugs come to your aid. Pcp and xanax is the winning combination for a memorable time. Don't be straightedge, as being “high on life" is a motto encased with a desolate void. At least you enjoyed yourself to a measure.
>Better than Canada's :^]
Nothing beats a snow storm in March.

On the upside, the idiots on the road with N's get to perform their sick drifts.
>>
>>18732922
It should be obvious, but I just want to make sure. Is this a thoth deck, or a rider waite?
>>
>>18732957
Rider-Waite.
>>
>>18732836
>Still posts link to IRC
>Hates on IRC
Why don't you post 25 more div threads tooday?
>>
>>18733045
even if its just this horrible one, can they still have just one? delete all the others that pop up, just make it a containment for the shit. flush it later.
>>
>>18733069
Why not make a containment channel and keep all the divfags there?
>>
>>18733069
>Can't they still have one
>Even if it's a horrible one
It all started because a butthurt rapist who got reported on by his ex to the 5-0, plus his new-found homosexual bf that had a grudge on the /div/ community after he got banned for acking retarded, joined forces to try and defame others.

It's to the point that even the official IRC for /div/ has abandoned 4chan and started their own thing.
>>
>>18733104
You've got it backwards. She was sexually aggressive and assaulted him with forced BDSM and he fought back. He called the police after the attack and also reported the baggie of powder she left behind. He was never banned. He left.
>>
>>18733088
actually kind of reasonable. keeps /x/ more spoopy.
>>18733104
oh wow.
>>
>>18733123
Of course, along with the discord link since it doesn't even make mention of any 4chan threads there either.
>>
>>18733104
There are a lot of people she was a bitch to and screwed over.
>>
>>18733129
Hi chiron and pillowpants.
>>
>>18733137
Hello, fellow seeker!
>>
>>18733135
So why don't name all the people she screwed over?

Including yourself, since I assume you got screwed over, especially since the the poster count has only stayed at 8 since I came here.
>>
>>18733144
Doing anymore drunk reads, chiron? Or did the probation officer force you to join AA after drunkenly raping her?
>>
>>18733154
Eli screwed over Bantalion, Kimzar, pinux, Derwellion, Manfred and Vole
>>
>>18733168
Chiron's drunk reads were rare and special occasions. No police ever bothered Chiron. Eli is an attention whore drama queen if she's throwing around the word "rape" for as violently sexual as she is.
>>
>>18733191
>No police ever bothered chiron
He actually was served a C&D order by police for harrassing her via SMS and e-mail.

How about you, bro? Are you his homosexual rebound? Then you better watch out; he's always had a drinking problem since before his 1st ex. And after 4 exes, he only finally learned to go to AA thanks to police intervention.
>>
File: LMAO.png (37KB, 881x355px) Image search: [Google]
LMAO.png
37KB, 881x355px
People so happy he left LMAO
>>
>>18733223
Your fault for going into discord for more victim-shaming and whining, man.
>>
>>18733223
out yourself
>>
>>18733223
Thanks for the confirmation!
>>
>>18733223
>Being a kraut
LEAVE CHIRON ALONE!!!
>>
>>18733223
t. greetings from germany
>>
>>18733191
Fuck EVERYONE mentioned in this particular post, or the posts above. I like /div/, i only come here for readings and i hate all you fucking faggots with burning passion.

I am going to remember these names mentioned in these threads. You shitstains don't have clairvoyance, you are seriously mentally ill and that whole clique needs help. I am very serious, you guys need help.

If all of you would die in front of my eyes i'd feel some joy. You people are seriously fucked up in the head and this is exactly why others call divination fake. Fuck you. This is enough shit, just leave this place.
>>
>>18733250
its copypasta that's actually OC wow
>>
>>18733211
>Never happened
Eli is a pathological liar

>More never happened
Stay nignorant, faggot
>>
>>18733234
Why? I'm not involved personally, none of these people knows me. I'm just watching the drama unfold and think Chiron is mentally ill and annoying, so I'm glad too he's gone.

And yeah, I'm a Kraut.
>>
Mods, delete this thread too
Delete whenever these cocksuckers start talking about their shit drama
>>
File: fuckthisniggas.webm (141KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
fuckthisniggas.webm
141KB, 400x300px
>Walks into /div/ thread
>See butthurt from chiron
>See nothing but chiron and/or chiron fuckboi white-knighting to get what Eli beat him to
>Spreading an angry rape victim meme at every chance he has by posting 25 /div. threads a day with the same 4 or 5 pics
>All threads he posts devolve into blaming the rapist
>Continued hurring and durring like this is /b/
Pic related

all because one oldfag from long before chiron had a grudge on everyone for banning him from IRC. Maybe if he didn't give them a reason to ban him, none of this would happen.
>>
>>18733250
Hi, chiron
>>
>>18733274
>Spreading an angry rape victim meme at every chance he has by posting 25 /div. threads a day with the same 4 or 5 pics

its so hilarious and sad at the same time
>>
>>18733265
>Gets called by Canadian police
>Is American
And that's why you should try to lure internet children; you never know if you're gonna get your ass pwned by a nympho and drive you into ruining your own online rep in an image board where nobody ever cared.
>>
>all this drama bullshit
Fucking pathetic.
>>
Anyone reading?
>>
>>18733291
>Calls the issuing of international cease and desist orders "a message more or less"
Then why has he had to bo to AA after admitting himself to an ER for a mental crisis? He shoild have done the last part before he started having exes.

And maybe he should have done the first part before having exes. We're taling about a 4channer ffs.
>>
>>18733302
stfu chiron
>>
>>18733302
it will be autodeleted if you subhumans keep going with this drama

enough dude. enough. enough
>>
>>18733297
Nobody's ever been reading. It's just everyone hurring and durring, doing the pro-rapist equivalent of He Will Not Divide Us.

OP confirmed for for Shia LaBoeuf's evil twin.
>>
>>18733313
>Sorry that youre to retarded
>to instead of too
>Calls >>18733303 retarded
Nice going, OP.
>>
File: 1486931323094.webm (198KB, 600x524px) Image search: [Google]
1486931323094.webm
198KB, 600x524px
>all these threads
>all these adults with 4 yo minds
>>
>>18733328
Hi, chiron. How's your being a slave to your decades-old drinking habit coming along?
>>
Holy fuck all I wanted was some help interpreting some tarot card and instead all I got was a bunch of queers obsessing over some obviously bullshit story. /div/ really is a pile of trash these days.
>>
>>18733344
Yup. Move on, it's dead.

What's your spread by the by, I'll help you out before I move on
>>
>>18733344
>/div/ really is a pile of trash these days.

THIS
>>
>>18733347
I posted it here>>18732922
For gods sake just help me so I can leave and never come back.
>>
>>18733311
Truly a shame ;c
>>
>>18733338
Nice quads

Stop spamming Eli in discord private messages, chiron. It's pointless to keep on shitposting the same copypasta under 25 different nicks. Just grow a pair of balls and either report your supposed rape to the police, or grow a pair of balls and get mental help. It's clear that you'll never admit fault sor something that's your fault; don't expect 8 billion shitposters on 4chan to care and make you their attention whore over it.
>>
>>18733361
That's just a general spread, right? If so, it seems that you're moving on from a position of judgment or at least coming to some kind of a decision that's turning around and causing consequences or effects you in the present. The future will be one where you'll think over what happened or at least you're going to be wandering as a hermit, looking for answers be it within you or outside of you.
>>
Could I get a general tarot reading?
>>
>>18733378
Thanks a lot mate. Now I can excuse myself from this abysmal, cancerous place.
>>
>>18733361
What was the query, and do you use reversals? If it was just a general reading and assuming you don't use reversals it's either talking about being slapped around or getting slapped around by something you did, and that you will pay for your actions come and gone (justice). This will lead to change, good in some areas, bad in others (wheel), that will ultimately leave you taking time to introspect and evaluate yourself (hermit).

tl;dr Shit happened/will happen, you're gonna find yourself on new roads, one you will walk alone to better understand yourself and become a better person.
>>
>>18733391
Run, run and never look back lest ye turn to salt
>>
>>18733377
You missed this one thread that the tranny janny deleted this morning; it was nothing but 4 "posters" for 1 whole hour, going at it.

>OP using 3 proxies to go in a bump war against a more mature thread with no trolling
>Gets called out for samefagging because his poster count never went up
>Gets butthurt
>Keeps arguing until janitor deletes all threads
>Starts shitposting 25 more threads for maximum attention whoring
I'm impressed at the level of energy this chiron guy or his dick-sucker has.
>>
>>18731666
>>
File: Arab Love Poetry.jpg (27KB, 393x386px) Image search: [Google]
Arab Love Poetry.jpg
27KB, 393x386px
>>18733393
>tl;dr Shit happened/will happen, you're gonna find yourself on new roads, one you will walk alone to better understand yourself and become a better person.
Take this reading as advice to you for how to get over your 4 exes and how you drunkenly raped them.

>4 durkettes
Pic related; he muzzie nao
>>
File: IMG_2133.png (507KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2133.png
507KB, 1280x800px
I have an odd request for tarot readers:

I'm a storyboard artist and in the episode I'm working on one character gets a tarot card reading.

What cards would signify a message to be careful of the immediate future because some people will try to deceive you,

Alternatively, something that will allude to someone being more than what they seem in a positive way? Like possessed by a benign spirit?
>>
>>18733417
10 of swords; the Rider-Waite deck it shows Julius Caesar dead with 10 swords in his back.
>>
>>18733427
Try using the fool the same way chiron tried to use eli
>>
>>18733414
>Implying chiron was fucking 4 girls at the same time
He didn't; those were his exes.

None of them tolerated him anyways; I'd hate to imagine them gang-raping him in revenge for his drunken retardation.
>>
>>18733457
Wait; so he's the one complaining that she pegged him?!

I mean that's like the only reason you'd have to choke a bitch, unless you're just too retarded to know how to handle a girl (which he obviously was to have 3 previous exes).

And if he was a real reader himself, how could he not forsee that Eli owuld be his future ex BEFORE trying to lure her online?
>>
It all started after Eli called the Canadian cops to politely tell Chiron to stfu

He couldn't take not getting his daily attention and ego boost, so after he admitted himself to the ER for going into crisis, he was discharged and came back here to hijack /div/ threads and turn it into his personal blog.
>>
Reader, be nice and get some readings for the next hour.

:3
>>
>>18733506
>Be nice on 4chan
>OP's thread is a meme directed at eli by chiron
>Expecting any maturity out of a 37-year-old manchild who can't get over the fact that he's a rapist
Well done, kiddo.
>>
...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C77sa7AD4WI
>>
>>18733506
Could you do a general love reading for the next 2 months for me? I'm willing to provide info
>>
>>18733531
Oh...Is this happening again?
I thought all this misery had an end but not anymore, I think.
>>
>>18733506
I would also like a love reading
>>
>>18733543
We're one week into it already
>>
>>18733541
I could. I mean, I don't have a problem giving you a daily reading.

Just give me your email...

It's exhausting seeing all this ''troll threads''
>>
C'mon, let's have peace for once...
>>
>>18733546
Since when has it ended? As long as OP's pic still perpetuates a meme by an angry sexual abuser being walked out on by his victim, then these threads will always be shitty.

I mean chiron's a 37-year-old man; instead of stooping down to the level of a kid by hiding behind proxies to samefag in threads that he starts, maybe he should seek a mental health professional for help on his codependency issues and excessive need for attention.
>>
>>18733506
Any chance with this girl M? ty senpai
>>
>>18733578
I'm just gonna leave, I feel weird..

I will come back later.
>>
>>18733558
Not to sound ungrateful, but could you just give me one now? I feel like if I got a daily reading I'd end up not appreciating it after a while and since I hardly check my email I'm afraid your efforts might go to waste.
>>
>>18733531
Chrin is 37 year old? Oh my fucking god I thought he's a kid but if he's that fucking old it's so much worse.
>>
>>18733564
See almost every thread op shitposted since Sunday last week.

Also see >>18733578
>37 year old man
>Acting like 4 year old kid whose mommy took his toy away from him
>>
>>18733586
I for one am gone for good.

Toodles /div/, I will fondly remember your glory years.
>>
>>18733595
Yes; he's 37 years old

I mean honestly, it's all his mental problems errupting into nothing but using throw-away e-mails and proxies to keep on spamming his rape victim's e-mail, discord private messages and to keep shitposting and hijacking /div/ because he has very little in the way of support for his actions.
>>
>>18733578
Wait for real? I always thought Chiron was in his mid 20s or something, that's the kinda vibe I got. Huh.

Well, I dunno what's going on with this drama shit, but damn is a hoot to read! I'm trading though, if anyone's down. I wanna know what my experience with my first job will be like.
>>
>>18733622
He raped her? I heard his side of the story 100 times because he keeps spamming it in every /div/ thread. That she wanted sex, he didn't, she got violent and assaulted him because his dick is so amazing women going berserk if they can't get it, he defended himself.

So what did happen according to Eli? He tried to rape her?
>>
>>18733635
Nah, man.

Chiron even admitted publicly that he's 37 years old.

>>18733640
If he didn't want sex, he would have not wasted himself on tequilla either and consented to it for a whole week.

And according to Eli, all that triggered him was her accidentally kicking a bottle off the nightstand. And then, he apparently chimped out and beat her, smashing her head. And when she tried to leave, he was pursuing her to try and beat her some more.

Whether or not the last part is true (who knows; both care liars,) he still overwhelmed her and she's like 12 years younger and much smaller than him, apparently.
>>
>>18733668
>be 37 year old guy
>date 12 year younger little groupie-girls
>attentionwhore with selfies, vocaroos and videos on 4chan
>obsess over little girls and stalk/harass them months after

Sounds like he is in a midlife crisis.
>>
>>18733673
>implying theres anything wrong with dating females that younger than you
Fuck this offtopic shit, saged nigger
>>
>>18733688
Well a guy like him can probably not date girls of his own age because they find him too retarded and so he has to go 12 years lower and take the damaged little girls.
>>
Doing three past/present/future readings.I'm not very good at interpreting but will give the meaning of each card in how it corresponds to my deck.

Post a voice clip of you talking so I can connect with you.
>>
>>18733697
Anything specific you want us to say?
>>
>>18733694
This. So much this

>>18733673
Indeed.
>>
>>18733702
Oh query obviously. I forgot to add that! Anything else you'd like to add is welcome too. I'll be back in 10, going for a smoke break
>>
>>18733694
>>18733703
You can really tell the female posters from the male ones. You both sound bitter
>>
>>18732836
>37 year old OP
>Hijacking fortune-teller threads on an anon board
>Making it so blatantly obvious it's him by posting pics to associate his ex with Predator, the Medusa and some demonically possessed woman

tldr
>37 year old acting like a 4 year old for sexual assault and battery

And that's why there were 25 threads he was deliberately posting to drown out the one legit thread he was unpleased with. Especially when he got called out for making up fake shit to just get reactions.
>>
>>18733697
I sont know how to post a a voice clip, but id be very appricative if you could give me a reading anyway. Im very lost on the matter and am dearly looking for guidance.

Libra
england

Will my life ever cross paths with M again?

thank you
>>
>>18733697
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0zSV8TCdtbY
>>
>>18733718
I'm >>18733703 and I'm actually male, plus I majored in criminal law and minored in psychology.
>>
>>18733697
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0HpNAEk0q4J
Any chance with this girl M? ty ;D
>>
Can someone give me a reading?

>born 22/01/97
>male
>Scotland

Literally anything pls
>>
>>18733730
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0HpNAEk0q4J
>Amigo
You must be Cubano
>>
>>18733754
hahaha, nah, im chilean but ya know i need to pulish my speaking more ;$
>>
>>18733767
Your voice is actually fine to me, plus many women are attracted by your accent.
>>
File: 39f.jpg (37KB, 637x722px) Image search: [Google]
39f.jpg
37KB, 637x722px
>>18733697
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1x63xRIA2KH
>>
I am willing to read for about 30 minutes. I use Lenormand. Read about it here:
>http://www.cafelenormand.com

Please post
>a name
>gender
>a specific question
>>
>>18733787
ken
male
do they find me sexually attractive at work?
>>
>>18733773
y-you too
>>
>>18733787
>Mini
>Female
>What will be the most important event or/and lesson of 2017 for me?
>>
>>18733787
>amy
>am i going to be with my crush?
>female
>>
>>18733787
Terry
Male
How harshly will my sister's bankruptcy effect my studies?
>>
>>18733787
Gonzalo
Male
A general about things to come, ty
>>
>>18733787
Ivy
Female
What will become of my marriage? Are we doomed to divorce one day
>>
>>18733787
Ashley
Female
Where is our relationship headed?
>>
>>18733787
>lily
>female
>love reading for this march
>>
File: comfy af.jpg (60KB, 480x563px) Image search: [Google]
comfy af.jpg
60KB, 480x563px
>>18732836
yo any of you niggers can cast a spell and tell me how my day will go tomorrow

I am scorpio nigga please answer quickly
>>
File: 1483887236630.jpg (201KB, 857x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1483887236630.jpg
201KB, 857x1134px
>>18733787
>paul
>male
>What will my day be like tomorrow
>>
>>18733673
>Midlife crisis
Or, you know... Since he's also spamming his ex, a 4chan thread and targetting 3 separate occult communities after having 4 exes to his name, he's always been a mentally broken man from the start.
>>
SUMMONING CHESWICK
>>
Trading.

Anything I should know about the consequences of doing <PMA>?
>>
>>18733791
I am going to try to read without consulting my book. I need to practice doing that. Let me know if anything seems true or really off.

Bear/Crossroads
You are like the "Tall, dark and handsome" stereotype. Bear is a strength in personality and/or body card. But Crossroads has me thinking that the people at work are only mildly attracted to you. In fact, they don't know what to do with those feelings themselves. Someone doesn't know what to do about those feelings.
>>
>>18733823
SUMMONING CHIRONDICKRIDERS

itt: late 30's sex offenders struggling to rally support for his misguided actions towards women 12 years younger than him
>>
>>18733825
Ok I am doing this. Can you scry?
>>
>>18733844
Yep.
>>
Trading. No one replied to my other post ;_; I wanna know what the experience at my first job will be like. I can do tarot.
>>
File: 100.jpg (51KB, 383x576px) Image search: [Google]
100.jpg
51KB, 383x576px
>>18733794
Damn! I broke and looked at my glossary.

Key/Stars
This year, you are going to find a door to huge success. I don't know specifically what it is for you, but if you have any goals in mind right now, it will be fulfilled or the time is right to act on it.
>>
>>18733825
Are you who I think you are? If so, check your skype
>>
>>18733856
Okay..

How close will I get to becoming TTC?
>>
File: 54.jpg (103KB, 1000x802px) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
103KB, 1000x802px
>>18733828
Close as fuck, i am tall, considered attractive/cute by women (And even men), as for dark i am tanned and lift weights.

>at work are only mildly attracted to you.

Feels bad man.
>>
>>18733865
Nope. I don't know anyone here.
>>
File: giphy.gif (363KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
363KB, 480x270px
>>18733859
>>
File: 1300735.jpg (20KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
1300735.jpg
20KB, 600x390px
>>18733796
Heart/Gentleman

Absolutely a big YES. I hope it works out for you
>>
>>18733725
General love reading.

Past: Ace of Swords
First step towards redemption and exaltation. Open mind, ideals, ideas, good plan. Clear vision. Desire to rise, climb, and find the truth. Intense and singular focus.

Past: King of Wands reversed
Righteous indignation, self righteousness, holier than thou, entitlement, arrogance. Also being unable to find the power of these things in self, though it is there, keep looking.

Future: 5 of Disks
Animus. Syncretism, harmony. Grounded, centered. Look for the answer within. Find peace within. Lover, spouse, mate. Inner peace. Successfully meeting the challenges of the 5'! (Or soon to do so)

Cheers! Feedback appreciated :)
>>
>>18733825
>The Lovers
>Seven of Wands
>Page of Wands
>Queen of Cups

Is this love related in any way? There is going to be an effect on a relationship in particular. I assume it can be non love related if we really think about it but it will definitely affect a partnership of some sort and make it harder. It's going to be put under rocky water and it is going to be due to the influence of this PMA. It might take time away from the other which will lead to emotions being hurt and not cared for enough. If you want to go through with it make sure the relationship is protected before hand to prevent this from happening. The influence will cause rockiness in the relations.

can you see my next bf please?
>>
>>18733856
>>18733868
The work will be fine and all. I think you'll only get to yourself, if anything. I also think it's going to take time adjusting to the workload, but I feel it's more you than it actually being legitimately overbearing.

I think you'll be a slow start, socially. But as long as you make strides, it'll eventually pay off. I'm not going to tell to do something you can't (as it seems), because I think you'll be driven too far out of your comfort zone. But I don't see you being penalized for it in the meantime. But don't let your shyness get in the way of doing your job, or asking for help sometimes.
>>
>>18733882
Thanks a bunch! Could you explain a bit more about the future? I don't really understand those first two words or the "challenges of the 5"

Thanks!
>>
>>18733891
>>18733891
Yes, I see. I'll start.
>>
>>18733578
Holy shit, nigga!

How does a man find the energy to shitpost millions of threads daily to try and defame his ex AND keep on spamming her e-mail and Discord accounts for over a week?!

How pathetic does a 37 year old man have to be in life? Like does he actually have a job? And how flawed a person do you have to really be, to not be able to keep any spouse for the long term?!
>>
File: white stag.jpg (82KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
white stag.jpg
82KB, 500x316px
>>18733799
No glossary this time! (argh)

Key/Mice
I think this was unavoidable for you. Your studies was a key to a door you needed to open, but the bankruptcy had been ongoing for awhile and ate away or is eating away at your chances.

Draw another two cards: Cross/House
Shit, it's going to be a burden on you. And your family

Whip/Dog
I had to look up Dog, because I don't get why it would be here. I think you need to struggle to overcome this, but KEEP PURSUING your studies.
>>
File: timbs 2.jpg (1MB, 1731x2200px) Image search: [Google]
timbs 2.jpg
1MB, 1731x2200px
>>18733811
>>18733818
please respond
>>
>>18733901
Well, he used to post pictures of himself and say he loved the attention :^)
>>
File: HornedGodSymbol.jpg (49KB, 391x400px) Image search: [Google]
HornedGodSymbol.jpg
49KB, 391x400px
>>18733802

Moon/Sun
This year is going to be a good year for you. You are going to have success and fortune. Keep doing whatever you are doing to make it stay that way.
>>
>>18733730
Chance with M

Past: Knight of Swords reversed
Delay, difficulty in quest for knowledge and truth.

Present: 8 of Disks reversed
Don't be a martyr. Heavy heart. Strangulation. Failure. Inability to see the self.

Future: I was drawing a blank and wasn't feeling any card. Sorry.

Doesn't seem to be a good read. All the best
>>
>>18733868
It all depends on how hard you try. It might feel like a tough task, and yeah, it probably is, but in the end, the amount of effort you put in is directly proportional to how far you make it. You probably feel like it's hopeless and you won't make it very far, but that's the kind of attitude that's gonna fuck you up. You have potential to make it very far, but your own viewpoint is your worst enemy at the moment.

You have the potential to do great things here. All you gotta do is have the confidence to do em, and you're set. I'm rooting for you.

>>18733892
Thank you. Yeah, that sounds like me. I'll probably get really stressed out, but I gotta work on these things, so might as well just hop in anyway. Thanks again.
>>
>>18733911
That feels pretty spot on. Thanks
>>
>>18733891
I see an oddball of some sort. Like, I'm not actually getting anything in particular, but definitely that impression.

Oddly, I can't get a realistic picture of him when I try. I only get these exaggerations. I an image of bushes near some brick, but it looks like part of a music video to some indie band. I'm sensing some involvement in music, then. I see an eccentric, a man with a top hat shuffling some cards. Everyone knows he's sort of crazy, but he's also incredibly charismatic, in his own way.

Then I just hear more music. Like Florence and the Machines. I see people weird folk garb.
>>
File: wisdom-of-the-ages.jpg (68KB, 461x700px) Image search: [Google]
wisdom-of-the-ages.jpg
68KB, 461x700px
>>18733807
Ring signifies relationships/marriage

Bouquet/Snake (Ring) Clouds/Coffin
Something or someone came and poisioned the beginning of your marriage. Bouquet is a good thing fucked over by Snake. Clouds means that you are confused and haven't come to terms with this. Or maybe you aren't even noticing, or maybe you are just rolling with it. Don't do that because Coffin means that the marriage is going to fail.
>>
Will my mother find happiness this month? She's been in a terrible situation lately and she listens to a lot of tarot readings and apparently Libra is good for this month.

Is this true?
>>
>>18733787
Fish
Male
What is my next partner like?
>>
>>18733944
*people in weird pagan garb.
>>
>>18733927
ty for your time ;D
>>
>>18733787
Kim
Female
What does this guy feel for me?
>>
File: WarGoddess.jpg (43KB, 292x396px) Image search: [Google]
WarGoddess.jpg
43KB, 292x396px
>>18733809
Bear/House

No negative stuff has appeared for your relationship. But House might mean that you two are about to meet each other's families, if you haven't already done so. Bear means that the relationship has been a strong one so far.
>>
>>18733925
That's so true.

>A male, 37-year-old attention whore.

It's like he's unemployed, on top of being mentally ill and having no luck with women at all.

The NEET life ain't the 'leet life, yo.
>>
>>18733934
lol. I don't really want TTC to happen though. Remember what you pulled?
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (167KB, 1000x631px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
167KB, 1000x631px
>>18733810
Fish/Birds/Bear/Coffin/Lady

No love for you this month. Concentrate on being financially stable, because gossiping friends will probably prevent you from seeing someone special.
>>
>>18733787
>Mini
>Female
>What will come out of my desire to become or meet that certain *group* or *individuals* I have in mind for awhile?

It's my second request. If you only read people once out of fairness please just ignore it. Thank you either way!
>>
File: satyr_by_medusainfurs-d4diaw3.jpg (91KB, 800x586px) Image search: [Google]
satyr_by_medusainfurs-d4diaw3.jpg
91KB, 800x586px
>>18733818
Jeez louise, be patient. At least 7 other people came before you.

Key/Fox
Someone is going to try and wrong you tomorrow.
>>
>>18733985
Bubs
Female
General love reading for this month? Thanks!
>>
>>18733787
robbie
male
how will i know when i find the right one?
>>
>>18733787
Tony
Male
Is it possible to get a general reading for this year?
>>
>>18733980
Ah, I interpreted it under the assumption you wanted it to happen. Yeah, here are the cards, I still have em out.

>Seven of swords reversed
>King of cups
>Six of pentacles reversed
>Two of cups reversed
>The fool reversed
>The star reversed
>Ten of swords
>Judgement
>Page of wands
>Two of wands

Make how much you don't give a fuck apparent and you should be good. You might put off some of the people around you though.
>>
>>18734013
I see. I'll save this.
>>
File: Ramtipolelores_large.jpg (98KB, 288x432px) Image search: [Google]
Ramtipolelores_large.jpg
98KB, 288x432px
>>18733953
You are the last person I am reading for. Sorry everyone! If you just got here and saw what I am doing, I will try and return. I rarely come because I haven't had the time. And it seems that /div/ doesn't have enough people like me around.

Heart/Letter/Fish/Sun
All positive for you. You will find love, and I think it will be from someone online (Letters) and probably long distance. It might involve you spending money to see this person (Fish), but Sun means that lots of happiness is in store for you, should you wish to pursue that.
>>
>>18733775
Love reading brah, I'm a girl btw.

Past: 9 of Wands
Creative energy, free will directing energy, ride the lightning! Harnessing the power of your genius, your strengths, and your shortcomings. Be who you are. You are the sun. Be bold be brilliant. Do not be tamed!

Present: 2 of Disks
Right vision, right view, see things correctly, choose how you want them to be and envision them to be that way,assume strength, assume rightness, assume goodness, assume the right things. Assume what you want. Earned payment. Payment for excellence, perception, perfection. Seeing inside and outside equally. Shaman, oracle. Seeing both sides, mediation.

Future: Queen of Wands reversed
An environment not conductive to growth and creativity and maybe even discouraged.
>>
File: d-5disks.jpg (56KB, 307x512px) Image search: [Google]
d-5disks.jpg
56KB, 307x512px
>>18733882
5 of Disks is internal, it is paradise, heaven that we find within ourselves.The snakes are symbolic of flesh, and interesting to think of the serpent in the Garden of Eden as flesh, flesh that tempts us and flesh introduces us to the ideas of good and evil, life and death, suffering and shame. We are expelled from the Garden of Eden, but there deep in the heart we still have the Garden of Eden where we are not subject to the rules of the physical world, where we still live in a state of no shame or suffering, or pain or death. There is only life and love and abundance, a paradise. Man is the guardian of his own paradise.

What you are looking for with being born, searching, questing, is for knowledge, knowledge of the self, knowledge of purpose and here are going down into the deepest pits of hell in the 5's you know that heaven is not in the sky it is in the breast, eternity is not somewhere else it is now, in the present moment.
>>
>>18733787
Eleanor
Female
There's this really messed up guy in my life and i'm not sure what to do about it. What do the cards suggest?
>>
>>18732836

I came to /div/ a year ago to be kind and helpful to people in an effort to try to have something to feel good about when I was distraught over my mother getting diagnosed with leukemia during a difficult breakup.

In that time I loved connecting to people around the world, giving about a thousand personalized recorded readings, devoting an average of 20 minutes each.

I was further blessed to meet someone from /div/ IRL and came to share a wonderful love with her. I was absolutely horrified when she suddenly and without provocation began hurting me physically, and with how terribly she's treated me ever since. I tried to get her to stop, but I eventually had as much as I could take and fought back. I have only since tried to make peace and preserve our friendship, but she has been most unkind and backstabbing. So much so, that all this is apparently the result.

Eli, you and everyone you've turned against me with your lies in an effort to deliberately hurt me should honestly all be ashamed of yourselves.

That is the only thing I will say or read in this thread.
>>
>>18734101
Confront him on everything you hold secret from him and the best outcome will happen.
>>
>>18734104
Stop shitposting.
>>
>>18734038
Hey! Thank you so much for the reading.

I think the reading is accurate; even if I don't have anyone in sight, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened.
>>
>>18733787
Nestor
Male
How messes is my life?
>>
>>18734039
>Love reading brah, I'm a girl btw.

W-wanna be my gf?

All in all, sounds like a positive reading i believe, would you agree? Anyway thanks.
>>
Anybody wanna give me some feedback on a song i'm almost done composing? Please

https://soundcloud.com/a-chromatic-void/rootsupdated

Thanks
>>
>>18734175

it sucks
>>
>>18734108
Thank you. Did the cards say that? Because I really feel like I can't do it...
>>
trading.
>>
>>18734190
In summary, yes

To get where it needs to be, this has to be a barrier overcome
>>
>>18734199
Thank you again
>>
>>18734193
Okay.

What's going with M and myself currently? What's the best future path and result? I'd also really like to know if there's anything going on with her I don't know about.
>>
>>18734208
nah I'm jk

do whatever you want mate
>>
>>18734104
Hi, chiron.
>>
File: 1427078614013.jpg (67KB, 730x438px) Image search: [Google]
1427078614013.jpg
67KB, 730x438px
Will do a couple reads for tonight, not too many but I'll try to get as many as I can. Especially interested in trades if anyone is interested in that sort of thing.

Method is scry and all I need is a name/alias and your question.

Cute picture always appreciated with your post but not required by any means.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OVHnWyDmdw
>>
>>18734104
Tell that to op who kept on shitposting your meme about calling her medusa & jungle bitch while spamming her e-mails, discord account and sms before she changed her phone number.

I mean honestly; how is it her fault that a 37-year-old man can't get a clue to stop trying to victim-shame on the internet of all places? You seriously hope that SJWs would side with you? If anything, the entire community would just call you a drunk loser and an attention whore. Go seek actual help, man; if you have a legit beef about it all, go to a lawyer or the police, or else acknowledge your own faults and go see a psychiatrist.

And tell your dick-riding homo homies to stop shitting up the place.
>>
File: 1488573438705s.jpg (2KB, 100x125px) Image search: [Google]
1488573438705s.jpg
2KB, 100x125px
>>18734487
How am I going to meet my next Gf?
Call me 42
>>
>>18734487
chris
will i end up dating a staff member?
>>
File: 1488483598717.jpg (184KB, 1024x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1488483598717.jpg
184KB, 1024x1212px
>>18734500
Ant picture, sorry.
>>
File: 1488652954867.jpg (2MB, 1169x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1488652954867.jpg
2MB, 1169x1700px
>>18734487
I'll trade.

Here's me.
>>18734214
>>
File: koala wink.jpg (56KB, 444x333px) Image search: [Google]
koala wink.jpg
56KB, 444x333px
>>18734487
B.
Please try to tell me if W has any interest, or even just curiosity.
>>
File: 076.jpg (180KB, 1280x904px) Image search: [Google]
076.jpg
180KB, 1280x904px
>>18734487
caloo
i'd just like a bit more insight on how things will roll for me until the beginning of may. thanks. i love you despair anon.
>>
>>18734487
Fred.
How does my future look? What/How will I end up doing?
>>
File: 1428459543056.jpg (102KB, 494x750px) Image search: [Google]
1428459543056.jpg
102KB, 494x750px
>>18734500
>qt pic for ants
I'd try hitting up the queen, she's one of the few female ants around these days, maybe a romantic date on top of the anthill watching the sun set :^)

Water and the smell of slat, the soft crashing of waves and a feeling of sand both burning but also soft and wet if you venture far enough. I'd say a beach date or meeting somewhere by the ocean will be your best bet. She's gonna be a bit of a mix between hot and cold. She'll have a temperate personality with its ups and downs.

You'll meet her either by the beach or in a city on a coastal part of the world. She's gonna be a bit reserved about things but also surprisingly open to new experiences.
>>
File: l9ward0xuhfy.jpg (167KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
l9ward0xuhfy.jpg
167KB, 1920x1080px
>>18734487
J.
How's my job search going?
>>
>>18734520
Oh, alias. W.
>>
File: 1367383429616.png (132KB, 561x620px) Image search: [Google]
1367383429616.png
132KB, 561x620px
>>18734487
GM
What sort of person am I?
>>
File: 1418043020079.jpg (170KB, 871x960px) Image search: [Google]
1418043020079.jpg
170KB, 871x960px
>>18734504
The potential exists but I'd advise against it honestly, seems like more drama than it'll be worth and the danger and conflict of the situation probably won;t do many favours for the happiness of the situation or the strength of it lasting.

>>18734520
A one sided street. THe vision I saw had a motorist drop off a person at a location for a ride home, truth is they're homeless they stray a bit wandering the streets before finding a main road and hitchhiking for a bit. They feel as if they have nowhere to go and where they belong so they're just there sitting on the side of the road hoping something better for them comes along.

To me this suggests that while you may have been helpful in some way I think there's a little more to it than seems to be going on. She's got something further inside that she's striving for, lost perhaps, and trying to find in someone or something. A sense of existential life concerns that I'm not sure can be solved by a person, but they may be as well. Depends on how self aware she is about all of it. Honestly I relate to it a lot, she feels a bit lost and without a place to belong in an esoteric sense. I'm not sure what the best path is to be honest here, sometimes strays perfer to be alone and are untrusting to those who offer a home or comfort. So it's a real "play it by ear situation" honestly.

Hope that was helpful, or at least fun to read.
>>
File: Wiki-background.png (80KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Wiki-background.png
80KB, 256x256px
>>18734487

leah
will he and i end up being intimate when he visits?
>>
>>18734562
You're an American auto manufacturer that abused American government bailout money.
>>
File: dfs3.jpg (101KB, 640x466px) Image search: [Google]
dfs3.jpg
101KB, 640x466px
>>18734567
>The potential exists but I'd advise against it honestly, seems like more drama than it'll be worth and the danger and conflict of the situation probably won;t do many favours for the happiness of the situation or the strength of it lasting.

You didn't read, did you?
>>
File: 1488773941484.jpg (63KB, 427x650px) Image search: [Google]
1488773941484.jpg
63KB, 427x650px
>>18734533
Check'em.
Come on, I did make up for the picture... right? Thank you so much for the reading.

Not bad, I will keep that in mind. Did you see anything about her appearance?

Also, if I may ask for another reading, How can I find them? (Not the qt nor it's love related) I'm looking after some people to help me in something.
>>
>>18734487
Robert, also known as Ray by some.
How does the rest of the year look for me?

Many thanks in advance.
>>
>>18734567
Ok. Makes sense.

What's your query?
>>
>>18734487
R

Will the oppurtunity for me to rekindle my romantic relation with Anna ever come again?
>>
File: 1468293353377.jpg (762KB, 1276x4298px) Image search: [Google]
1468293353377.jpg
762KB, 1276x4298px
>>18734521
A man is presented with two bottles to drink from apparently the same liquid but one sweet and one bitter, he drinks a bit from both and decides he prefers the bitter one, at least he seems to think so. He pushes away the sweet bottle and clutches the bitter bottle and holds it close.

Seems like you'll be the type to seek out the truth of things and ultimately for it it'll be well, bitter. I think W is a potential but unlikely in the long term of things. In a way you may enjoy the pursuit of such an untainable goal a bit for a while until you get bored, but honestly it might be good for personal growth, but I see no real rewards or end goal from pursuing a relationship with W in terms of romantic fulfillment.
>>
>>18734487

Angel
How will my meeting with K go? Should I postpone it?
>>
File: 1454621865273.png (204KB, 317x399px) Image search: [Google]
1454621865273.png
204KB, 317x399px
>>18734487
kool man deluxe
how will i meet my next lover? or if i've already met them, how will things escalate into relationship territory?
>>
>>18734487
>>18734591

I can trade anon
>>
File: 1461979597827.png (290KB, 770x930px) Image search: [Google]
1461979597827.png
290KB, 770x930px
>>18734572
>you didn't read, did you?
Got me I never read for anyone I just want all them tasty (you)s.
nah I read, vision was as follows:

Vision was a military man dating a superior officer, they could both lose their jobs for it but they do so anyway, They fuck a few times and things begin to become awkward when they're at work. Command and authroity begin to seem odd and sometimes it's too light and sometimes to heavy to hide the fact they're sleeping together. Basically it becomes a mental game even though nobody else knows or really even cares, they destroy themselves with thoughts of "What would others think" or "we have to hide this at all costs" on a second glance it might not be too bad to go for it if you both have no qualms about it or don;'t get too caught up in the drama of it. basically don't let the self doubt of either of you dig in too deep and it should go fine, sorry if the first post was unsatisfactory, I'm ot in the best mood right now and been drinking a little, my bad.
>>
File: hqdefault-3.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-3.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
>>18734487
E
How can I create better progress in spiritual development?
>>
File: 28yZ8qU.jpg (24KB, 559x559px) Image search: [Google]
28yZ8qU.jpg
24KB, 559x559px
>>18734618
Odd, since joining the military as an infantry soldier has always been my dream. I was thinking more of me dating someone at my current work but since you are in a bad mood this will have to do.

Cheers.
>>
26 male aries

I can I get a reading about my finances and material gains please?
>>
>>18734487
Alex
Will her and I talk soon within this month?
>>
File: 1445666118680.jpg (373KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
1445666118680.jpg
373KB, 1024x600px
>>18734583
Is she a real person and out there? Had a self read a few days back and unsure if it's just me telling myself stuff I wanna hear or if there's some truth to it.

tldr; do I have any hope for a romantic situation I'd be happy with?

>>18734525
>i love you despair anon
b-but nobody loves me, that's why I'm in despair ;-;
Love the disgaea pics though ,you're one of my favorite posters btw.

Things will progress in a slow and steady manner, aybe even in such a way that it seems all the same so to speak, that it'll be hard to tell the difference from one day to the next. Time will be playing tricks on you and pass before you know it. However May 1st will be a great day. The rest of the month not so much. But the 1st will have a life changing event, I can't really say how so, but I get the feeling it'll be a good one, if not subtle, a small event that sets others into motion, but still something significant in hindsight.
>>
File: liberate_by_yuumei-d6eruh3.jpg (1MB, 1500x789px) Image search: [Google]
liberate_by_yuumei-d6eruh3.jpg
1MB, 1500x789px
>>18734487
Gonzalo
A love reading please, im interested in this girl M and i want to know if i have some chance, ty ;D
>>
File: 1452483463433.jpg (750KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1452483463433.jpg
750KB, 2480x3508px
>>18734528
Looks cumbersome in some sense, but I'm a cynic so take that with a grain of salt. I think you'll come to carry a great burden, depending on how you take it that may mean you have a lot of weight on your shoulders or that you lift a lot of others up. It depends on if you think the mythological figure Atlas was happy or suffering in his situation. Is carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders an honour or a burden? maybe both, but I can certainly see you being the cornerstone for a few other people's lives. With whatever consequences that may bring.

Vision was a trusted horse being saddles up with a load of cargo in a saddlebag and prepared for a great journey across the desert.
>>
File: Harada_161.jpg (184KB, 1086x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Harada_161.jpg
184KB, 1086x1536px
>>18734641
you don't gotta be in despair anymore, cus i love youuuuuuuu. here's another disgaea pic.

i think i know what the life changing event will be, considering i've been trying to achieve it for a while, and am getting close. thank you! i appreciate it. have a nice night.
>>
>>18734665

you failed
>>
File: 1448829392280.jpg (734KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1448829392280.jpg
734KB, 707x1000px
>>18734661
>you don't gotta be in despair anymore, cus i love youuuuuuuu.
Careful with that anonicchi, I might feel something if you keep up with that. thanks though, hope your situation works out though. Hang in there.

>>18734549
Could be going better honestly, seems like you need a real break. I saw a person in blue applying at a lot of stores where everyone was wearing red. Time and time agian the boss looked kind and helpful but always looked with disdain at the sheet once the blue shirted individual left.

IF you wnat the job dress the part and give the impression you already belong there, that you're willing to change and make it work out for the sake of what's wanted. BE more of a generic mold than a unique individual. Philosophically it hurts to give this advice but sometimes pragmatism demands conformity and acceptance in order to feed one's self.
>>
>>18734641
>>18734641
I definitely think it's possible (Ace of Cups), but currently you are in the way (Page of Cups, Ten of Wands reversed). If you're looking for something to happen in the next week or something, no. There's something about your current approach (by which I partially mean the sentiment expressed in your query) that will keep you too doubtful and timid, even in a good situation. In fact, this worry makes you *not* the person that could accomplish this, as of right now. To have the relationship you want, you'll have to already have been moving in the right direction, when you find this person. You'll only move when you stop having the self-destructive beliefs.

And to me, they're self evident. I also had the same problem, but realized I was living in my own bubble, over-intellectualizing the situation. Most people aren't really so incompatible with every possibility, just need to look in the right places.
>>
Any readers reading right now?
>>
File: 1462153860317.jpg (133KB, 621x674px) Image search: [Google]
1462153860317.jpg
133KB, 621x674px
>>18734679
>And to me, they're self evident. I also had the same problem, but realized I was living in my own bubble, over-intellectualizing the situation. Most people aren't really so incompatible with every possibility, just need to look in the right places.

Makes sense, I'll try and work on that, I'm known as despairanon around here for a reason, but I'll see what I can do about fixing that. Thanks for the read. The ironic part is that the self-destructive tendancies are fed by a lack of hope and that lack of hope derives from an inability to be close to people. Sorry if I'm asking annoying follow up questions but is this gonna be one of those fake it till you make it things? Where I should probably just pretend I'm a fine adjusted individual until I belive it myself kinda deal?

>>18734684
Me, hit me up kouhai see >>18734487 for them details, give me a cute pic too fampai, I need it right about now.
>>
>>18734676
>>18734549
Thank you. I really could use a break.
I'll leave you with a cool song that I like a lot, here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol7z7XM5Q9Q&index=3&list=LLnCFtqoOADOljb-K_r12lIQ
>>
>>18734104
>everyone you've turned against me with your lies in an effort to deliberately hurt me should honestly all be ashamed of yourselves
You and your fairweather friends (who clearly backstabbed you by being your personal army) have done a good job of turning people against you. That's what happens when you have no job, have no friends and can't keep a solid relationship with a single girl for more than 3 months.

Get your life together, Chiron.
>>
If anyone is reading, a simple query. Will my life ever have any joy in it? Im running out of patience.
>>
>>18734693
Okay, so do I ask a question about the future? What sort of timeframe ahead should I be asking? Years/Months/Days?
>>
>>18734693
I got the impression you wouldn't be happy with that. I think it's more that you have the wrong impression of yourself, too low. Or, if you actually exhibit any odd behaviors, it's a result of self-disortion over a number of years, a cycle. Needs a paradigm shift that can only be reinforced by positive experiences. You, at your essence, are very redeemable.
>>
File: 1404238137264.png (316KB, 1000x808px) Image search: [Google]
1404238137264.png
316KB, 1000x808px
>>18734562
You're an interesting one for sure. A little lost perhaps but in the right place. You're just a bit naive for the way the world works at times, but time will fix that. You have ideals but they never seem to line up with the way it all goes. You have a strong sense of beliefs which I'm a bit jealous of and kind of admire. You also post cute /x/-tan pics which means you have good taste in qts, just saying.

Vision was a commander of a foreign army coming into a nerw land and wondering why everything was so different, that if they'd be able to assimilate of dominate the culture already there, a sense of confusion but also analysis for the sake of doing what seems to be best for one's own self interests.

>>18734694
Thanks for that song m8, groovy stuff, plus the cleavage in the video image is never a bad thing either :^)

>>18734697
Short answer yes, It'll take a bit of time but eventually you'll find yourself in a better situation, It'll probaby be bacuase of a person who is willing to be harsh, but ultimately you'll find a type of happiness in an unorthodox place. Work towards alleviating your despair and eventually you'll find someone in a similar place who will seem to care for no real reason that's you ticket out m8.
>>
File: 1487525146765.gif (859KB, 260x432px) Image search: [Google]
1487525146765.gif
859KB, 260x432px
>>18732925

>Same here. I don't remember much; it's been 9 or 10 years since.

Well, if you ever want to change that, my offer still stands :^]

>get to perform their sick drifts.

Kek I can imagine.

>PcP and Xanax

Wew lass, perhaps Disney will fall short for you.

>Snow Storm

I actually have never touched snow in my life. Not that it matters, I can't stand cold weathers without getting Parkinson's disease...
>>
>>18734487
betty
love reading for this month
>>
File: 1488063601180.jpg (163KB, 1074x1467px) Image search: [Google]
1488063601180.jpg
163KB, 1074x1467px
>>18734487
J

What kind of person am I seen as?
>>
>>18734719
Thanks. I'll keep on then.
>>
File: 1411964257977.jpg (485KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1411964257977.jpg
485KB, 800x800px
>>18734711
>that can only be reinforced by positive experiences
Let's hope that those happen sometime soon, I could use a little of that right now.

>You, at your essence, are very redeemable.
Thanks for that, I've never really heard anyone ever say anything like that, means a lot I'll try my best. Thanks for the encouragement and assistance. If I can ever get you for another read or anything don't hesitate to ask. I owe you one m8
>>
>>18734625
>>18734487

Nevermind the query, I'm on my way for the night. I'll catch you next time.
>>
File: 1427138017769.jpg (65KB, 353x305px) Image search: [Google]
1427138017769.jpg
65KB, 353x305px
>>18734569
Without a doubt, he;s gonna be after it and a bit lustful tio say the least, A bit impulsive and spur of the moment, but that's not always a bad thing is it? ;^)

Seems like a good time in store for you both, I hope it goes well and that you both have a good time.
>>
File: 1473131335161.gif (204KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1473131335161.gif
204KB, 500x375px
>>18734487
Karen
Wht do you see happening between crush and me?
>>
File: 1428446164573.jpg (84KB, 544x696px) Image search: [Google]
1428446164573.jpg
84KB, 544x696px
>>18734579
>Come on, I did make up for the picture... right?

Certianly, i'm just obligated to harass you, don't take too much from it.

Reach out to aplace you haven't realy thought much of before, sometimes the dregs of society have a lot to offer. I saw a great roman looking commander spekaing to the commoners and townsfolk of a city to rally an army, surre they're peasants and simpletons but they still have a drive and motivation like the rest of us, try lowering your standards and swallowing your pride on this one.

>>18734582
Looks productive to say the least, a kind of uneventuful year in terms of big exciting events but one that is kind of the status quo and helpd to build you up as stronger person. if this were an rpg it'd be the girnding part of it all, a bit reptitive and sometime boring but it ultimately gains you the stats and levels that you need to be able to take on the world at large.
>>
File: 1452094770678.jpg (22KB, 347x201px) Image search: [Google]
1452094770678.jpg
22KB, 347x201px
>>18734596
I'd like that a lot if you wouldn't mind. Could use a little hope these days

>>18734591
Don't postpone it the sooner the better, no use in letting what will be happen later if one can make it happen now right? I saw a teacher holding an exam wondering if the students were ready for it, but realizing the truth i they';re gonna have to learn the information sooner or later, so they review it in class and distribute the exam. The point it that eventually you're gonna have to know so no use in hiding of delaying it.
>>
File: 1407979523552.jpg (311KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1407979523552.jpg
311KB, 1280x720px
>>18734584
Unfortunatley I really don't see it, let Anna be, she's just gonna use and abuse you in the long run if your try again, it'll be an unhappy situation for both of you. As hard as it is I think you need to think a bit about what it is that you both seek out of a relationship, that being said if you think you can be what she wants and her what you want I'd say try it anyway, I'm a bit of ahopeless romantic and understand the feelings you're coming from. So if you think it over and decide she's the one you really do want to sepnd your life with don;t let a silly stray like me stop you. I just think it's gonna be a lot of work and strife, but nothing ventured nothing gained right?

tldr; seems like a real gamble here, take the risk if you want, but don;t be surprised if you lose it all.
>>
>>18734813

Yes it is actually a sort of teacher indeed, I just thought I might prepare better for the event but I guess the sooner the better.

What is your query friend? And if you have two questions I could use another, unrelated reading.
>>
want to see what do? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_8f7KDVyrc
>>
>>18734775

oh my, that certainly answers my question lol thank you
>>
Any readers online?
>>
File: 1449077667518.jpg (127KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
1449077667518.jpg
127KB, 500x351px
>>18734825
Time to gamble
>>
File: 1435931596916.png (236KB, 500x568px) Image search: [Google]
1435931596916.png
236KB, 500x568px
>>18734826
>And if you have two questions I could use another, unrelated reading.

Yeah I'm down what's your other question?

My first is a throwaway of sorts, I want to know about if I'll ever make it into the career path I'm planning currently.

>>18734595
Over a drink, alchohol will be courage juice here, on either part really, in a drunken state someone will confess they're true feelings it's only a matter of time, lowered inhibition is a real strange situation but it's your situation now. Expect the unexpected and some someone to have had a little too much and say a little too much as well.
>>
>>18734835
This guy >>18734487 is still reading he's a bit of a dick and a strange one, but some people around here seem to think he's alright if you're willing to give him a try.
>>
>>18734796
Oh stray, you're never gonna change eh?

I actually have no idea where I could find this 'place', but the advice was great. I still have no idea tho ;(

Thank you so much and take care of yourself eh?
>>
File: 1464753127702.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1464753127702.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>>18734625
Still reading it anyway in case you come back to this thread later to see the results.

I see a figure of great import an idol of sorts, somthing someone holds in high regard even though they may not know if it is true or not, an impression leading to more than the actuality of it may imply.

Basically I'd suggest finding a particular ideal or even figure to focus on as a mentor or something you strive for an it'll be a great sucess, find something or someone you relate to a lot and focus on that as your key point of progression. Sometimes it helps to have an ideal to work towards or someone of something to try and help. I can see you becoming a better person through this line of thought.
>>
File: 1423505243159.jpg (232KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1423505243159.jpg
232KB, 750x750px
>>18734857
>Oh stray, you're never gonna change eh?
I want to belive I will someday, maybe someday I'll find a home and be less of a stray, you know? If i can have hope so can you.

I believe in you, you'll find it, it'lljust take a little time and effort nothing you can't handle.

>take care of yourself eh?
You do the same alright anonichi?
>>
File: 1442178734102.jpg (100KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1442178734102.jpg
100KB, 640x800px
>>18734639
Yes and no, you'll talk but it won't be anything meaningful, yo're in the state of decline for now and it seems as though things are gonna be superficial at best for the time being. Hopefully if you're invested in this person this isn't permanent but as far As i can tel it's really a state of struggle and ignorine. that this person is probably busy living their own life and could caare less about whatever else is goinf on right now. Hang in there is this is really what you want, but be prepared for the situation to change if you plan to stick around,
>>
File: 1488039309772.jpg (286KB, 1050x1330px) Image search: [Google]
1488039309772.jpg
286KB, 1050x1330px
>>18734865
I don't even know if I still have hopes, mate. Everything is just so tiring.

> it'lljust take a little time and effort nothing you can't handle.
I'm too tired and lost for that man ;( and I feel like I don't have that much time.

I will try to :)
>>
File: 1469530273045.jpg (134KB, 700x817px) Image search: [Google]
1469530273045.jpg
134KB, 700x817px
>>18734705
6 months exactly, from the date today. Spetember 5th is gonna be a big day for you.

>>18734645
You have a slight chance, like an 80/20 the 20 being the chance of it working out in the long run. THe call is yours if you pursue it, but I think you'd be happier finding a better person to love. Like she's hot sure, but really do your personalities match up or are you just trying to make it seem like it's all good? Not sure myself but essentially you can take the chance here and possibly make it happen ane be happ ytogether, or have to try again. IF you do make it together, I'll tell you she likes yellow lilys and seafood dinners, so mayber you can use that to your advantage to make it happen. either way best of luck friend. I hope you can be happy someday regardless of what outcome happens here.
>>
>>18734487
Tom
Am I someone important to her?
>>
File: 1441134320188.jpg (353KB, 761x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1441134320188.jpg
353KB, 761x1000px
>>18734878
>I don't even know if I still have hopes, mate. Everything is just so tiring.

I feel you so much on that. but if a sad sack like me can come here and read for people that use and abuse him than you have hope too, you hear me?

Even if you can't believe in yourself believe in the me that believes in you, I think you;ll manage one way or another. Keep that hope and confidence up anon-chan, you'll make it someday.
>>
File: 4489987.jpg (45KB, 319x400px) Image search: [Google]
4489987.jpg
45KB, 319x400px
>>18734570
It was nothing to worry for. Your taxated funds funds were in good hands.

Now Ford on the other hand..

>>18734719
Thank you Stray

>You're just a bit naive for the way the world works at times, but time will fix that.
>ideals but they never seem to line up with the way it all goes.
There's not many crestfallen situations that digress far from disappointment. I need to stop constantly assuming the best in people.

One cute and prominent memory a few years ago depicts former friends of mine discussing how they were going to marry rich someday and 14 year old me perked up with a "what about love?". It's funny thinking back to being entirely appaled over such a small occurrence. It earned a shunning from the group which was a nice touch.

>>18734722
>Wew lass, perhaps Disney will fall short for you.
I'm clean, never done drugs. Alcohol is an exception.
>can't stand cold weathers
Seeing all the retirees on Vancouver Island would make it indistiguishable from home
>>
>>18734899
Well, at least you feel useful in some way :/

>someday
That's what scares me, you know? If I don't be able to pull this shit within like 4/5 months I will just off myself. I don't have that much time left.
>>
>>18733787
Todd
Male
Is my chosen career path going to bring my twin flame sooner?
>>
>>18734841

I see a sculptor working on a piece but his hands are in cuffs which as you can imagine makes the work tremendously hard for the artist.

For some reason I have a feeling this might be related to someone else holding you back or the cuffs might signify vices in your persona that might halt your progress. You see the sculpture could be you and something is overpowering your development.

If you manage to get rid of this you can indeed succeed, but as of right now you will need heavy changes to make it into that career, but don't let me stop you, nobody say it was going to be easy.

Hope this helps

If you feel I might be accurate ask me another query, if not I thank you for the trade. I doubt my accuracy when I get sleepy so I don't want to miss guide you. But if you think I am good enough, then we can continue trading :)
>>
File: 1415436764173.jpg (250KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1415436764173.jpg
250KB, 1366x768px
>>18734725
This moth won't offer much try october I feel that's your month this year if anything for love, hang in there until then an you;ll see fruitful sucess.

>>18734729
>lewd but cute pic
Welll I guess I ccan;t complain

You're seen as they type who's a bit arrogant but has the skills to back it up, a little conceinted perhaps but still able to follow through on it all, peoopple look up to you and maybe even want to be you, but sometimes you frsutrate them., they feel inferior or want to be like you even though they write it off as you being too far or perfect to get to. I thin you;ll find your crowd soon enough so no worries alright?
>>
File: 1461821425556.png (14KB, 350x219px) Image search: [Google]
1461821425556.png
14KB, 350x219px
>>18734887
Kind of but nit in they way you're hopin it's not romantic but you;re definately a help in her personal betterment if that's any consonance.

>>18734921
>That's what scares me, you know? If I don't be able to pull this shit within like 4/5 months I will just off myself. I don't have that much time left.

You've got all the time in the world m8, don;t off yourself suicidal ideations are meant for people like me, you still have hope and potential so don't waste that alright? Happiness is just around the corneer for you so ending it all would be an ironic mistake, hangi n there for as long as you can and i'm willing to bet you'll be alright with it all in the end.
>>
alright >>18734487 is going to stop now, he's too drunk and an existentila mess to continue. Night /div/ I'll be back when I can to shitpost cute anime girls, est of luck to you all an I hope you can all be happy someday.
>>
File: 3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png (713KB, 900x1038px) Image search: [Google]
3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png
713KB, 900x1038px
>>18734963
>If you feel I might be accurate ask me another query
Absolutely, can you give me a love read, i've had a lot of intuition about what wil happen myself but I doubt myself in terms of self reading what is your second question?
>>
>>18734966
Hi, flowers.
>>
I would greatly appreciate a tarot reading from someone if possible. Happy to wait. Thank you in advance.
>>
>>18734981
People like us**, stray. Jokes on you,I am a waste :D

>Happiness is just around the corneer for you
Hope it comes in 4 months from now, or I won't catch it.

I hope you have an awesome night and find a cute for yourself in no time :3 And don't forget that you too got a lot of potential.
>>
>>18735013
See >>18734104

You scared your bf off by being his personal army when he didn't want more drama.
>>
>>18734884
love reading here, ty senpai i love u
>>
>>18735020
nigga's a girl
>>
>>18735043
did hinge cuck her?
>>
File: pointlessness.jpg (64KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
pointlessness.jpg
64KB, 750x600px
>>18735042
Go to the new thread. This one's being abandoned.
>>
File: 1450579676719.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450579676719.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>18735042
>ty senpai i love u
please don't lie to me it hurt m8, i only want the love of one special cute girl and that's it.

December is your month this year for love, seems along way off but it;ll be well worth the wait, you'll be able to meet the the one person who make you feel as though you want to spend forever with them. it's gonna be mostly based in shallow intuitions perhaps at first but eventually it'll devolp into something more, I think you'll be pleasatly surprised either way, Best of luck friend and I hope you'll be happy someday.
>>
>>18734792
>>18735065
Skipped?
>>
>>18735000

Check dem trips

I see a duel of Swords in the darkness of the night, red guy versus blue guy. A young lady (pink) watches the crude battle. The battle is intense and the aftermath seems like a draw, no victor. The young lady stands and leaves in disappointment. Interestingly enoug once she does i see the sun rising

This is a strange one. There seems like it's going to be a battle between mind and heart (or literally you and another guy) for a girl, this will be short lived and not reach fruition but the interesting part is the sun, a new era.

Next year will be a year of change in your love life for the bettet, this fight might just be what you need to gain perspective on what you truly want on a partner which I feel you will get next year.

Hope this helps and take what I say with a grain of salt. Perhaps I am wrong and you will meet you SO tomorrow!

For my query I'd like to know if i am in the right path for spiritual development, any advise?
>>
>>18735265
>>18735265
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
>>
what happened to the new threat?
>>
>>18735270
A troll was samefagging in it, so janitor killed it & the troll, plus a bunch of other posts itt that the samefag posted
>>
>>18734300
Really hoping that this is another anon
Thread posts: 274
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.