[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever understood magnets?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: how_the_fuck_they_work.jpg (17KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
how_the_fuck_they_work.jpg
17KB, 640x359px
Have you ever understood magnets?
>>
>>18732518
My uncle always told that magnets were bring to Earth by aliens. He was an alcoholic and convicted rapist but he was a smart man nontheless.
>>
I get the general point. Something to do with science.

I can't wear watches without them stopping. People have told me it's because I'm magnetic. Whatever that means.
>>
>>18732518
I don't understand you.
>>
>>18732560
Tell me more please. I've heard about magnetic people before.
>>
>>18732574
Beacuse you don't understand yourself.
>>
File: 5R3Mwwc.jpg (113KB, 1000x668px) Image search: [Google]
5R3Mwwc.jpg
113KB, 1000x668px
When in a solid form, mercury exhibits properties strikingly similar to an iron magnet, including the ability to disrupt electrical equipment, gravitational attraction to certain objects, an odor which adheres to any surface it comes in contact with, and of course the uncertain medical awareness of both its extreme toxicity and extensive usefulness, it is used widely despite this
>>
I fed a fish to a Pelican at 'Cisco bay, it tried to eat my cell phone. He ran away.
>>
>>18732581
I have no idea myself. I've looked it up, but usually it's just explained by having a lot of electricity in the body, or magnetism. I've worn analogue and digital and changed batteries to fresh ones. Even had a few fixed professionally and it didn't make the issue any better.
>>
>>18732528
no. He really wasn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMFPe-DwULM
>>
anyone recognizes OP's picture? it looks like a creature I met in the Astral Plane.
>>
>>18732598
Huh reminds me of the german bell, also named "die Glocke". Was a interesting artifact that used mercury as a prime substance. It was different tho nick named xerum 525. This liquid was stored within two led capsules which was spun around the bell. One counter clockwise the other clockwise.
>>
>>18732744
A juggalo? Captain Spaulding?
>>
Hear me out. Im a senior now in highschool of physics and mathematics,this is one of the hardest schools in my country and i just aced my test on quantuum mechanics. I STILL HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW MAGNETS WORK
>>
>>18732805
Also don't forget that it was operated by Jewish prisoners seen to be expendable, and studied by Nazi scientists. Apparently when spun immense amounts of radiation would leak out of the artifact. Lots of prisoners died as well as scientists because of the radiation, and later had to implement an airlock system if I recall. That could all just be Nazi bullshit put into scientific journals to make it seem like Germany was making a superweapon, or maybe they were, who knows.
>>
File: fuckingoogaboogas.png (338KB, 816x516px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingoogaboogas.png
338KB, 816x516px
>>18732518
magnets are so 0ad
i never understood coils

..but holodeck son. holodeck.
>>
shit like this makes me want to go to fucking r/nosleep
>>
I wonder what happens if i get an MRI
>>
>>18732518
Yes i do.
Btw, mount meru is real.
>>
>>18732518
Fuckin' miracles.
>>
File: 1484307271900.gif (4MB, 346x228px) Image search: [Google]
1484307271900.gif
4MB, 346x228px
>>18732518

Theoria Apophasis explains every aspect of magnetism, in fact he wrote a book on the subject which you can find for free online.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w-ES78p5zfE
>>
It's just a metallic black hole. it gets all dem gravitrons and snuffs them up lyke a fat ass on my face.
>>
>>18734090
This is fucking awesome
>>
>>18732518
magnetism is like gravity and electricity, it just doesn't exist
>>
File: 1485136185023.gif (658KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485136185023.gif
658KB, 500x400px
>>18734099
Thanks, it's one of my favourite channels.
>>
no magnet ever tried to communicate with me.
>>
File: Bogdanoff.jpg (119KB, 620x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Bogdanoff.jpg
119KB, 620x1600px
>>18732581
I've been magnetic since I was a baby.
>>
>>18733107
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkYQlpQ1f1s

Hutchinson effect, enjoy.
>>
>>18734144
OP was referring not to understanding magnets in terms of the messages they might attempt to communicate, but rather in relation to the concept of "how the fuck do they work?"
>>
>>18734090
Theoria Apophasis actually talks about, and apparently knows John Hutchinson.
>>18734170

Says he has quite his work and is having a lot of sex with his gf now.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.