[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Corey Goode - Cosmic Disclosure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Corey-Goode-on-Beyond-Belief.jpg (24KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Corey-Goode-on-Beyond-Belief.jpg
24KB, 900x506px
I don't usually post on /x/ so I apologize in advance if this topic has been done to death already. What do you guys think of Corey Goode? Do you think there is any validity to the claims he has made on 5+ seasons of Cosmic Disclosure regarding the secret space programs and the ETs he has had contact with?
>>
>>18732370
i always keep an open mind and was totally on board with what he was saying until he talked about humans only using 10% of our brain. This is one of the lowest misconceptions but to claim that aliens said this to him just made it so clear he's a fucking moron.
>>
>>18732370
To be fair, he's not claiming to be someone high up in the foodchain but a regular joe in the SSP.

He's also been very careful to state he does not want to be known as a "guru" or something with regard to the blue avian contact.

My primary interest in his stuff has been about the distant past and the true history of humanity.

If Cliff High is to be believed we may have physical proof of Corey's claims via Antarctica as soon as this year.
>>
>>18732543
>Cliff High
I'm about research this guy in another tab, I've never heard of him.
>>
>>18732543
This
>>
Corey is awsome, & he speaks his truth. I believe him. Many people fear what they do not understand. And then there are those who purposefully muddy the waters in an effort hide truth. There are many on this forum promoting racism, & hate. Einstein once said " condemation without investigation is the height of ignorance. Distance yourself from those who are negative, they will try to bring you down. There is only 1 person in this world you are responsible for. Don't bother trying to change others. Some people see the truth, some people are manipulated, & triggered by the media. Turn off your tv. Turn onto GAIA tv. Corey Goode, David Wilcock, Linda Moulten Howe all have excellent shows, very informative. Rise above judgment, & hate. We all have the divine spark within us, & we are all 1.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.