[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real demon posession

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 9

Dear /x/, today I found a video of a real demonic posession

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a38_1488299676
>>
>>18732368
What in the Hell?
>>
File: 1487084308862.jpg (19KB, 465x361px) Image search: [Google]
1487084308862.jpg
19KB, 465x361px
>>18732368
fuck
>>
>>18732368
Why does satan like weird body contortions? That's his signature cliche.
>>
>>18732405
Demons have a hard time crossing from the ethereal plane to the physical realm. The human nervous system is complex, so it takes a lot of work just to make a person stand, walk, and talk even for an extradimensional being in control.

Jk, I made all that up, but it sounds legit yea?
>>
I saw this, crazy shit
>>
>>18732368
its not demon posession, its just a nigger
>>
>>18732423
it sounds great
>>
>>18732519
>cracka humour
>>
>>18732519
/thread
>>
>>18732368
Well that was disturbing. I'm off to go pray now.
>>
PCP be a hell of a drug
>>
>>18732368
I can see why he got shot in the face.
>>
>>18732368
Well that was fucking hilarious, thanks for the chuckle OP.
>>
>>18732368
It's drugs you turbo nigger
>>
Never change, Brazil
>>
>>18733112
>turbo nigger
My sides are in omicron persei 6
>>
Drugs
>>
>>18733233
It's become a staple of my dialogue over 4chan
>>
>>18733070
This is in Brazil, we don't have angel dust here, at least no so easy that a poor fella like this could afford. Probably crack cocaine or oxi
>>
alpha pvp
>>
He's just a poor lost soul stuck in limbo
>>
Reminds me of this
https://youtu.be/b-fqVPBOPpc
>>
File: IMG_0035.jpg (14KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0035.jpg
14KB, 248x203px
>>18733421
>poor
>soul
Pick one.
Souls ain't got no daaaamn money.
And another thang.. his ass ain't stuck if he movin around.
Please and thank yer!
>>
,,, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C77sa7AD4WI
>>
>>18733330
Can you give us a quick rundown of what he is saying?
>>
>>18733330
Yea what he saying
>>18733487
This. In agreement
>>
>>18733421
>limbo
kek
>>
>>18732368
Theres nothing paranormal about a breach of doctor/patient confidentiality. For god sakes the man was our president for 8 years. Have some respect.
>>
Fucked up drugs?

A man ate another mans face on bath salts.

I'm pretty sure there's something that could do this.
>>
>>18732423
Well belive it or not your close to correct

Demons need to 'sync-up' with the human nervous system.
Allow me to explain.

Demons controll/possess humans from a distance, like a remote control. They don't actually enter your body. After they 'connect' they shut off your brain control functions and sync up to your nervous system. From here they send the neccasary messages from your possessed brain to your body.
>>
>>18734041
How so you know this?
>>
>>18734046
Autism feat. video games
>>
>>18733487
Sure. The "priest" is praying, and the possessed guy said he has no power, said he know him, that he was corrupt, asked the priest to hit him, said that Lucifer is inside him.
>>
>>18734046
I actually have worked on two cases (each a year apart) of syblings. The boy and girl were around 12 years old or so.
Had something called demon fever. Its when the bodys temprature increase dramatically and they writh around coughing up blood. In these cases, if not treated in a few hours, they die.

They both exhibited brain patterns that matched a prostectic project. (The project involves using computers to send electric messages to the bodys muscle, allowing for paralysed people to move. Google it as it is interesting)
Anyway, the patters matched, only stronher and more rapid in message sending waves, and it originated from the base of the skull.
>>
>>18734100
Are you a doctor of some sort?
>>
I don't have sound, what's he doing?
>>
>>18734110
no, hes just a part-time larper
>>
>>18734100
Also before you ask, no I am not an exorcist.
And forgive my spelling mistakes. I am not used to typing, I don't get the chance to use computers often. (Most of my work is spent in places like mexico and brazil)
>>
>>18734110
Not really. But I do help people.

My profession does not really have a name. I collect data and research as well as stop any 'demonic' threat from occuring.
>>
>>18734129
I was spot on
>>
There is a religion, or a group of religions, here i, Brazil called "Umbanda" it has roots in África, and its basically about leaving your body and getting possessed by entities, and in this case, the doctors weren't fully awere of this religion, and if you are wondering what's this has to do with any of it, the thing is, when a entity posses, the refer to the body of the possessed as cavalo (horse), the entity in the video was refering to the guy as cavalo
>>
>>18734131
Not entirely.
I guess i'm closer to 'containment & clean up'
>>
>>18734119
How do you even get a job like this and how is your life supported bills and stuff
>>
>>18734140
Ok, I actually have no idea what that is.
But in mexico, especially around religous towns, bodys must be desposed of in case of possession.
But this is not classic possession though.
Possession can not occure if the brain is dead. If a body is dead for more than seven mins then the brain is too starved of oxygen to function properly. This results in a lumbering body with erratic and stiff movements.

Imagine controlling each part of a robot with a different controller with a shitty connection. Thats a possessed body.
Most of the time the body simply reanimated and dies again within seconds. The muscles being to starved of oxygen and energy to even function.
>>
>>18734140
Yeah, but Lucifer isn't part of Umbanda.
>>
>>18734148
I am funded through a third party.
I am given a location and a task and provided transport but thats it.

My yearly salary depends. If I am not working I get around £360 a week. If i do my pay rises to around £400 an hour.

Not gonna go into how i got the job as I am obviously not allowed but its not part of the government. Its not above the government either but I am allowed access to certain information and resources.
Kinda like a government grant for a research team.
>>
>>18734177
You are telling us you do research about people possessed and you work in third world countries right? And you haven't heard of umbanda? I call this bullshit
>>
>>18734205
There are many religous communities down in mexico. I just can't recall one called umbanda.
Just googled umbanda and they seem like typical tribes and religous close-knit groups. But still no recall of them.

Groups like these are on a watch list. I have never delt with them. My work usually resides in towns and largely populated areas. I am part of the detain and contain section.
>>
>>18734205
>>18734235
Also I hate groups like these.
Backwards fucks that act like they know how the world works. They just make things worse.

A guy I work with supervises my transport as well as the transport of the cease and desist group. Aparently, a shitty backward village in mexico had a problem with the pregnant women.
One was found dead on the scene, the bady had pulled at her organs untill she died.
The second had still-birth but the baby was still breathing. Its heart had stopped and it was limp but still breathed.

Cease and disist cleard up the area and detained the second mother.
No clue what happened after.
>>
>>18734235
Share some info with us. Which organization do you work for? What exactly do you do? Does the existence of your job alone proves demonic existence? All religions are right about their demons?
>>
>>18734261
Anyway I'm here for another hour or so ama I guess.
If anyone is still interested that is
>>
>>18734272
Tell us your scariest experience regarding your job
>>
>>18732368

>Which organization do you work for?
Not naming names as I am not allowed but I can say is i work in a seperate branch of a group that deals with possession and emplethmic issues. My branch is research and containment and i am a feild agent. The group is funded by government grants.
>What exactly do you do?
Contain certain areas and lock them down and record anything and everything. After I have to 'purge' the area.
>Does the existence of your job alone proves demonic existence?
Demons with horns and red skin? No. Entities that fuck with humans? Yes.
>All religions are right about their demons?
Demons vary in forms. Most are just imprints of emplethmic energy that 'leaks' and 'stains' an area or person. Others actually have a conscience and thought and are just malicous in nature. I also deal with other things besides demons.
>>
>>18734310
any resources you all use that I would have access to better understand what you all encounter?
>>
>>18734288
Give me a few mins to type it up anon
>>18734324
Very expensive neurological equiptment. But not useful if you don't know what you are looking for.
The easiest tell-tale sign is synapses fireing from the outer parts of the brain as opposed to the control focused sections.
>>
DRUGS DO THIS SHIT
>>
File: 1379913501155.jpg (62KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
1379913501155.jpg
62KB, 500x579px
>>18734310
>emplethmic energy
>>
>>18734333
I'll wait. Lurking and I'm sure other anons are intrigued as well
>>
>>18734333
I've read some stuff about the cartels in mexico being associated with demonic activity. Did the demons influence the the cartels or did the cartels attract the activity?
>>
I can't believe in this day and age we still mistake mental illness (drug induced or pathological) for possession. Sure there are far more things out there than we understand and energy can be both negative and positive, but it seems the only ones who claim possession by demons are those affiliated with the church.
>>
>>18734288
>>18734333
This shit was by far the most disturbing case I had been given. I did get 2 months leave with increased pay but not worth the ptsd.

This was in brazil near the northen border. The job was supposed to be 'un-fuck the towns mother'.
The pregnant chick was screaming as the husband was panicing. He was restraining her to the bed along with a teen boy around 19 or so. I guess her son?
Anyway after looking her over it was clear that the bady was not only messing with her organs, but pressing its face against her stomach.
At first I thought it was trying to chew its way out until my partner told me to call cease and desist.
The next 30 mins was spend watching my partner (he was my superior) comfort the woman and two guys.
After about 10 mins the baby stopped moving.
All I could do was watch the scene.

Turns out the baby had attempt to suicide. It pressed its face against the wall of her stomach while pushing its legs against her back. Got told the woman survived but the baby was clearly dead.
>>
>>18734345
I didn't decide the name anon. Thats the name given to the phenomenon of outside sources possessing people. It was that or bluetooth telepathy.

>>18734355
Oddly enough no. There have been some influenced crime related possessions but cartel demon lords don't happen.
And by crime related possessions i mean twitchy people randomly attacking going apeshit.
>>
>>18734378
That sounds fucking awful. What do you all tell the victims afterward, do they suspect the cause at all? How did you even get into this field?
>>
>>18734378
Wtf? Why would a baby do that? That's pretty fucking strange
>>
>>18734378
Seriously though that case was fucked. I have had worse but ot as vivid. I guess because that was one of my early cases.

Allow me to make the last paragraph clearer. Did not type very well as this memory still fucks with me.
The baby pushed its face against the mothers stomach. Its legs pressed agaisnt the mothers back forcing its face into her stomach wall. It twisted and turned with its face pressed against the stomach untill its neck snapped.
>>
>>18734423
Do you speak spanish or portuguese? How do you communicate with people?
>>
>>18734415
Its when a possessed takes over a body with the intention of ending the hosts life. Still do not understand why but the threory is 'suicide means you go to hell'. If hell does exist (yes we don't know that) then demons can force you to end up there as suicide is a "cardinal sin"
>>18734412
Cease and desist deal with it. Usually anistetics.
>>
>>18734437
I speak a little spanish, portuguese, russian and korean. But its mostly my current partner that deals with most of the translations.
>>
>>18734412
Forgot to anwear how I got into the field...
Recomendations. Was taking courses in neuro science. Graduated and went to med school. Half way through i was offered an apprentiship. Took a year long apprentiship abroard. Learned new things and concepts, was eased into it. Tought that 'demon fever' was a nerological virus, then a disorder, then eventually a phenomenon.
Money and the strangness of it all kept me interested. After three years I was hired and given the bigger cases. By then I was told and shown all there is about possession and the like.
>>
>>18734439
Plus, unbaptized people go to hell, so ending a unbaptized life is fair game too
>>
File: 1479194707437.jpg (122KB, 1000x892px) Image search: [Google]
1479194707437.jpg
122KB, 1000x892px
Demons are bad
>>
>>18734506
We are required to know major biblical text. Everyone in my branch hates religion in general.
>>
>>18732368
creepy
r
e
e
p
y
>>
Any last questions? I actually have a case in a few fays and I need to prepare for it so I haven't got long left.

>oh hey lets give anon 4 hours of free time a day haha come pack the equiptment when your done
>>
>>18734555
To reiterate
>4 hours of free time
>8 hours of rest time
>10 hour shift for preperation of a case
>2 hours spare for amendments

This is my shitty timetable for the next four days until i swap stations and move to america.
>>
>>18734555
>>18734568
Why? What are you doing?
>>
>>18734587
Going to a watch station in ohio.
Basically recording data around a site. This site spikes around late march and early april.
>>
File: 1260927241089.jpg (39KB, 570x526px) Image search: [Google]
1260927241089.jpg
39KB, 570x526px
>>18733233
>>
>>18734610
Ohio?

Good luck with that.

If you're being legit, we might cross paths eventually.
>>
File: IMG_3854.jpg (44KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3854.jpg
44KB, 604x604px
>>18734177
Hmm ok thanks for sharing that much story. Is it one of those things that are right place right time? Was it something you've been groomed to do? How long have you been doing this and more importantly, how do you innovate on your craft? Are you the only one of your kind? Answer what you will but respond please.
>>
>>18734626
>anon meets a depressed, ptsd riddled scientist collecting data from dirt
Sounds fun
>>18732368
>Is it one of those things that are right place right time? Was it something you've been groomed to do?
Groomed? Sort of. More like picked out then eased into.
>How long have you been doing this
About 7 years
>how do you innovate on your craft?
Can you explain a bit bettet please anon?
>Are you the only one of your kind?
I know my organisation is one of three. The reason for this is mainly to ease the burden of command. Like the military (navy, marines, airforce but one cause)
>>
>>18734670
Ment to reply to
>>18734652
>>
>>18734129
Do you have an education?
>>
>>18734717
Yep
Masters in physics and chemistry and a docterate in neuroscience
>>
>>18734717
a phd in larping
>>
>>18734738
>one salty anon throughout the whole thread
If you don't belive me just ignore me.
>>
>>18734355
Only thing i know about cartels and witchcraft was this cult leader who would go with the drug lords and ask to work with them. They refuse, he sends his cult after them and sacrifices them to the one with horns in head
>>
>>18734670
Right on thank you. By innovation I meant, are the methods you use to deal with the phenomena set in stone. Or do you develope new and interesting ways to go about your research?
>>
>>18734760
Also does any of this have remotely any connection to the celestial universe? Outer space and shit?
>>
>>18734760
>we recive word of a possession or anomoly, send out two field agents in contain and detain or a team of cease and desist.
>set up a perimeter and close the area off, usually a house.
>determine the threat and use set methods to record and purge the threat.
>clean up

Melathodic after 7 years
>>
>>18734760
>>18734767
>>18734772
We also try test the waters on experimentation but not often.
Its mainly about documentation.

Also we do not have anything relating to outer space
>>
>>18734782
Thanks again. From what you've experienced or researched, what can us normal folk do to not taken over? Any recommendations on avoiding all this painful shit?
>>
>>18734480
Do how would a person interested enter the field? How did you find your apprenticeship?
>>
Ok i need to go. Who knows, I may get a chance to comeback tomorrow. Will answear a few if posted on the next ten mins.
>>18734868
Sorry to break it anon but there is no way to avoid most of this. However there are 'hotspots' in the world where possessions are common. These include mexico, brazil, russia and korea. America is fith and the uk is lower down.
Avoid areas that have had vivid events (very brutal murder).
Finally, people who either have very erratic temperment are most at risk, followed by people who have had very little problems in life.
So as long as your life isn't terrible or too good your fine.
>>18734871
I was approached. I honestly don't know how one can get this job. But for the record it really fucks with you. I get night terrors have ptsd and developed depression. Everyone on site has a mandatory syche evaluation every week.
>>
>>18734917
I mean (with the emotonal temperment part)
People who are mentally disturbed are most at risk. The jumpy paranoid kind.
And people who never really show much emotion, the boring and shallow ones whos worst moment in life was finding out a relative passed away in their sleep.

As long as the brain is kept healthy and active, next to no risk. Don't fret anon. There is no hope in hell of you getting possessed.
>>
>>18734917
Any demonic or paranormal shit in Alabama?
>>
>>18734737
can't even spell, I'm calling bullshit
>>
>>18734868

Eat healthy and sleep. I'm not trolling either. If these things are not in balance your emotions can be easily manipulated
>>
>>18734931
u in bama x-anon? whereabouts?
>>
>>18734931
Yes but not now that I know of
I do know there was a case six months back of some guy eating his wife during sex. Then moved onto his 10 year old son.
Thank fuck I was not on that case.
>>
>>18734946
Centreville in Bibb county, you?
>>
>>18734939
>have dyslexia
Sorry anon but I can't be arsed to use spell check
>>
>>18734950
Hmm it's crazy how things like that don't make it into the papers.
>>
>>18734960
You seen the amount of crimes that go unreported? How many crimes the media refuses to report? And these are the non-paranormal ones.
Besides we contain the sites and destroy all evidence. If a story does report it would be something like
>man killes wife and son in drunken rampage then suicides
>friends of the man report "oh golly gee the last person i expected"
>>
>>18734967
I'll give you this, the amount of effort you put into making this fantasy believable was impressive. You described how you got into the job, told some story of how you saw a baby kill itself, and even talked some real intelligent sounding science stuff. However, I still find it pretty hard to believe your story true. If it was true, you wouldn't have told us anything about your job as it would put you at risk of getting in serious trouble. At the end of the day, you're just a normal guy that watched too much tv.

Very entertaining reading your shit though, anon.
>>
>>18734967
But how do you'd find out though? Who the fuck goes and tells the spoop police
>>
>>18734991
Dude nobody cares if you don't believe him. The world is bigger than you and things happen that you can't see
>>
>>18733070
Dissociatives allow for spiritual infections.
>>
>>18734999
I'm aware of that, but a guy "eating his wife during sex and then moving on to his ten year old son"? That's low-grade creepypasta tier
>>
>>18734995
My branch has around 50 or so people. Word travels.
And cease and desist handle the police and press. They usually pose as higher services like investigators and such to get the police to fuck off if needed.
>>18734991
At least half my branch tells others about their job. As long as we do not give names then we can deny it and the person sperging it out will just look crazy.
But hey glad you enjoyed
>>
>>18735019
I think the human brain is infinitely capable. But we truly know nothing of it. For if we did, everything anyone has ever done could simply be... explained
>>
>>18735019
The guy ate at her neck and ears until she bleed out. Alot of internal bleeding from her broken ribs.
The dude then moved on to do the same to his son.

It may sound crude but reality often is.
>>
>>18733330
>>18733070
3-meo-pcp (a pcp analogue) can be bought domestically in the US at like 35 bucks for roughly 100 solid doses (for a newb), it takes around 5-10mg, so its pretty easy to accidentally go overboard

i dont think it's illegal in a lot of places and comes from (mostly) chinese labs but could ostensibly come from any lab

that being said it's possible but probably unlikely to be pcp. its a dissociative anesthetic so youre likely as fuck to go comatose when you start to enter completely crazytown

this could range from a reaction to being shot in the face to powerful stimulants
>>
>>18735032
>eternal bleeding
>>
>>18732368
bathsalts is worst demon
>>
>>18732368
that's just how brazilians are
>>
>>18734378
This literally sounds like the beginning of fucking Constantine.
>>
>>18732368
I mean bath salts is one hell of a drug... so is PCP.
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.