[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

looks flat to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 92

looks flat to me
>>
>>18732284

CGI
>>
>>18732284
>pitch black sky with no stars or galaxies visible
NASA is lying to us
>>
>>18732284
Nice photoshop
>>
>>18732313
why are there no clouds..?
>>
>>18732284
If that is real picture, the earth would be really small.
>>
File: IMG_0186.jpg (184KB, 787x504px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0186.jpg
184KB, 787x504px
Fisheye
>>
File: tumblr_nelfnnVkrn1rbqo1ko1_500.jpg (79KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nelfnnVkrn1rbqo1ko1_500.jpg
79KB, 500x625px
Cute you. You discovered google image's.
>>
>>18732567
Thats some really bad logic and you should sit and think to yourself why that is until you figure it out.
>>
>>18732539
ALL THE WHITE STUFF ARE CLOUDS DUH
>>
>>18732367
You can't see stars in space. It's the atmosphere that helps you see stars. Just as the Moon.
>>
>implying that cameras sensor receives perfect input data to represent reality

>implying the human eyes perceives reality as it really is

The way we measure everything can be skewed from reality to fit our perception.

Math isnt even true.
>>
Are there any ISS photos that don't employ the fish eye lens? And have they ever given a pic of the earth that wasn't a composite of several images stitched together? If they have crafts dodging Mars moon and flying off to Jupiter why can't they turn one around and snap a pic?

I don't buy flat earth but I wonder sometimes if the earth isn't bigger with some extra islands or some shit that we don't know about, or maybe it's a egg shaped and we've been rused
>>
>>18732827
Except for the fact that math accurately predicts things that we can directly observe. Our perceptions differing so heavily from reality that a model of reality that predicts everything we observe can be completely, objectively false is a worthless idea.
>>
>>18732827
Math is a language. You just essentially said English is not true.
>>
>>18732284
How do you know that is a real photo?
>>
>>18732284
c g i
>>
File: 1488747793201 copy.jpg (210KB, 1020x645px) Image search: [Google]
1488747793201 copy.jpg
210KB, 1020x645px
>>18732284
>>
>>18732284
why is earth flat but all the other planets and the sun are round?

you can see them plainly through telescopes, plain proof exactly like flat earthers want, so there's no denying it.
>>
I'm an assistant navigator on a cargo ship that regular circumnavigates.

AMA about the secret magical teleport gates that we use in the cargo industry to maintain the illusion that the earth is round, not flat. jeez without them trade would be so much harder.
>>
>>18732284
WHERE ARE THE CLOUDS?
>>
>>18732609
damn, who is this semen demon
>>
>>18732708
You are way too black to be here.
>>
>>18732313

You can tell because it has a curve
>>
>>18732284
I want this meme to fucking end already
It's been almost 2 years! Jesus Christ, Kojima was right, the internet really is a bad thing for society.
>>
File: earth_iss.jpg (429KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
earth_iss.jpg
429KB, 1920x1080px
>>18732367

Learn how cameras work you fucking monkey.
>>
File: earth_from_moon_orbit.jpg (952KB, 4095x4093px) Image search: [Google]
earth_from_moon_orbit.jpg
952KB, 4095x4093px
>>18732833

They do it all the time, but you monkeys always claim it's cgi.
>>
File: cone1.png (57KB, 240x223px) Image search: [Google]
cone1.png
57KB, 240x223px
>>18732284
you guys know earth is a cone, right?

>>>18733381
>>
>>18733731
lampshade on gods bedside table lamp
>>
>>18732920
>being this retarded
>>
Actual shape of the earth.

/!\ Danger, Red Pill /!\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkmqT6MQoDE
>>
>>18732920
Lol who told you that shit?
>>
When you understand the majority of the planet's people aren't educated it's not hard to imagine they have the average intelligence of people during the Bronze Age.
>>
>>18732567
It's the draw distance.
>>
FISHEYE LENS
>>
>>18733166
you have never, and ill repeat
NEVER EVER
looked at the moon or other body with a good enough telescope to see that it is round. no, videos you've seen don't count. YOU have never done it.
>>
>>18734154

I can look at the moon and see that the earth is round.
>>
File: Jupiter.jpg (17KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Jupiter.jpg
17KB, 640x480px
>>18734154

This monkey votes.
>>
>>18734078
Are you serious?
>>
If gravity isn't real how come the atmosphere gets thinner the higher up you go?
>>
>>18734154
I have definitely looked at the moon with a good enough telescope to tell it's round. I don't think YOU know what you're talking about.
>>
File: tumblr_mgw0xj8bhM1s3s77no1_500.gif (229KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgw0xj8bhM1s3s77no1_500.gif
229KB, 500x281px
>>18732284
...but is it an a actual photograph? Is.it a rendering instead? Did you take it? Were you up there?

Truth is.none of.us KNOW anything, we choose.to believe certain things.
>>
>>18734494
No addition to the flat vs sphere but density explains the phenomena you're referring to.
>>
>>18734154
I actually plan trips around visiting university and other observatories with public viewings. but fuck you very much faggot.

stop being a backwards troglodyte and take advantage of modern technology it's wonderful.
>>
>>18734622
It does because you have to have an alternative reason to gravity if you believe in flat earth, as flat earth and gravity are incompatible

the atmosphere getting thinner is a change in density, but saying "density" isn't an explanation, it's just saying a word.

so go ahead and explain now.

oh wait you can't. you don't know shit.
>>
>>18734622

Density is an effect caused by gravity. So if you take out gravity you need to completely rework the understanding of density and are essentially using a completely different word.

Also, even if you could have density without gravity it still doesn't explain it because oxygen atoms have the same density so they should spread out evenly between the ground and magic sky barrier.
>>
>>18734622
>density explains the change in density
really makes me think
>>
>>18733708
>>18733712
>>18734471
Come on man, these look fake as shit!
>>
>>18732607
That's nearly a 360 degree shot you mong.
>>
File: moonpanorama.jpg (490KB, 4224x544px) Image search: [Google]
moonpanorama.jpg
490KB, 4224x544px
>>18733712
Why does the moon always look so different in the photos with the astronauts?
>>
>>18735026
this isn't a real person posting. it's just a robot. that's my conspiracy. flat earthers don't exist. it's too retarded. it's just an AI created by creationists to distract people from doing more real science that yet again makes them look bad.
>>
File: moonpanorama2.jpg (197KB, 2304x600px) Image search: [Google]
moonpanorama2.jpg
197KB, 2304x600px
>>18735054
>>
File: moonbackdrop.jpg (210KB, 1017x1024px) Image search: [Google]
moonbackdrop.jpg
210KB, 1017x1024px
>>18735064
Whoops, your 2001 style front screen projection is showing!
>>
File: ORDINARYHUMANJPG.jpg (37KB, 1325x105px) Image search: [Google]
ORDINARYHUMANJPG.jpg
37KB, 1325x105px
>>18735056
Oh yeah? Can a robot take screenshots?

Also, stop stealing our theories and turning them back on us!
>>
File: shiki_Mad_laugh.jpg (1MB, 1426x1340px) Image search: [Google]
shiki_Mad_laugh.jpg
1MB, 1426x1340px
>tfw IQ 159 officially tested
>tfw figured out Earth was round before anyone even told me when I was four years old and noticed there was a similar horizon line visible 360 degrees from anywhere you could get a decent view
>tfw reading flat earth comments

Goddamn I love not being a retard ( Anything less than 130 is retard fyi )
>>
>>18735091
>claims to have iq of 159
>thinks that consistent horizon line is proof of globe
>>
>>18732284
ppl who think the earth is round are just confused by hills. earth is not round. its a flat surface and when u reach the end you start at the beginning.
>>
>>18735105
all the proof is in the bible. jesus says it abunch of times to Achilles.
>>
>>18735099
if we just all agree with him he will finally go away.
>>
>>18732284
yah, omg! u r soo smart. absolutely, no one gonna disagree with you. Big pat on the back and good thinking! thank u. earth flat, good to know.
>>
>>18735114
Hahaha, I AM getting to you shills!
>>
>>18735127
men cannot resist an argument. like u could say "the sky is platinum orange" and even tho its not tru, other boys will argue with u to sound smart and prove intellectual dominance. this goes on, and on, and its like... ok. now same guy goes into a room filled with girls and says "the sky is platinum orange" its like "yah ok, good to know, high five". I just see this as abunch of boars fighting each other at a troff.
>>
>>18735099
>thinks it isn't

The fact that this experiment is repeatable anywhere on the planet leads to an Occams razor default of spheroid.

Stay inferior, sub 130 pleb.
>>
>>18735157
Please explain to me exactly why this should be the case on a sphere and not a flat plane. Try not to fry my brain with your vastly superior intellect though senpai.
>>
>>18735147
What the fuck are you talking about dude?
>>
>>18735157
I dunno who is for it or who is against it. umm but are you saying, planets are 2 dimensional, like coins, with three dimensional space around it? Or is the planet like, a 2 dimensional rift in the universe where one side loops to the other? Or are you saying special dimensions as we know them are a fallacy? Do you think galaxies are flat? what about the universe? do u believe in a 4th dimension? such as a fourth dimensional cube? basically what I wanna know is, what do u think a planet is in contrast to what science says it is?
>>
>>18735186
how silly it is to argue with someone who is obviously wrong, but rather then like, shove it down his throat that he wrong, try and find out what he is thinking. to conclude how he came to such a conclusion. iq is just a number, and it seems sometimes guys use it like they do their dick size, and I just find it funny.
>>
>>18735147
>>18735197
t. obese woman
>>
File: saturn's hexagon.jpg (330KB, 1883x1024px) Image search: [Google]
saturn's hexagon.jpg
330KB, 1883x1024px
>>18732284
Watch the following series if you want to know how they faked all the space imagery before CGI:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgNyCluIRhA&t=203s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StZ2fmWYom4&t=565s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCHcx5lAl7A&t=128s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxDA_PL-XzA&t=113s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09LrEH4oIA0&t=223s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EKreQ5HD4w&t=246s

Watch part 6 3:30 - 4:30 if you want to know why Saturn has a hexagonal north pole!
>>
>>18735205
yah, I'm fat, :) like not just oprah fat, but reality show fat. and I just lay on a big chair all day and eat bread and play minecraft.
>>
>>18735216
you act like you're kidding but I bet you really do play minecraft cunt
>>
>>18735213
so u think its all wrong, and planets are flat, but you do not know why, how, or even what a planet is. you have your theory, but after, it all falls apart. after the earth is flat, their is no other answers to explain gravity, how this implements physics, or how this idea changes the nature of the universe. just... the earth is flat because I say so and this is how Kubrick directs movies". ok, is the sun flat? what happens within a flat sun??? U think with all your smarts you would have more answers.
>>
>>18735082
yes, a robot can very easily take a screen shot.
>>
>>18735238
honestly I would rather play battlefield 1 lol.
>>
File: EBOLA42s0s.png (355KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
EBOLA42s0s.png
355KB, 800x800px
>>18735182
>>18735187

>people actually need to have this explained to them
>people are actually this dumb

Holy shit my sides.
>>
>>18735255
Isn't it more intelligent not to make wild assumptions about the nature of things we do not yet know? I'm quite a, not sure what the best word is, spiritual person. Mythological? That's probably better. I honestly think that the heavenly bodies are divine and that only a crazy person would even think about trying to walk on the moon.

The gravity problem is easy: simply remove it from the equation. People got by perfectly fine without it for many thousands of years at the very least. If you think about it with an open mind you'll see that it was only "discovered" to fill in some of the more glaring holes that a spherical world creates. You would say that mass creates gravity which naturally pulls things into a spherical shape. I would say that polarity creates levels of density and that things just settle at their respective positions.
>>
>>18735259
And yet I crop images with a far starker contrast to feed the Google AI machine every once in a while for my captcha.
>>
>>18735280
I'm so sorry senpai, I should have known that it would dishonour you to stoop to my intellectual level. Forgiveness please!
>>
>>18735287
I would not say mass creates gravity, I would say no idea what creates gravity, only heavier objects tend to be effected stronger than ones. The supposed particle for gravity, the graviton, is also rather mythical. However agree or disagree with you, I am trying to see the universe from your point of view. As it does not matter who is right or wrong, but what I can learn for someone with a completely opposing view of the universe itself.
>>
>>18732367

>what is dynamic range and why don't I understand it?

or

>everyone is so busy nil-potently whining about people in DC that I have to gripe about the goings-on within a less-popular agency that really devotes more of its time and resources to defense in order to feel edgy.

I need a memeball for this, but I'm going to bed.

good night.
>>
>>18735315
Well I respect your open interest in conflicting opinions. It's a mark of wisdom. It's hard to get a grasp on what gravity is meant to be at the best of time. The graviton seems pretty far-fetched I would have to say. If you trace the etymology of gravity, it literally just means weight or heavy. We still use the Latin gravitas as a more specific use of the term, but we will also say things like "the gravity of the situation" in the same way.
>>
This fucking thread.

>flat earth
>guy boasting about his iq as though not being full stop retarded enough to buy this shit is proof he's some genius
>people arguing with that guy

High tier autism.
>>
>>18732833
>have they ever given a pic of the earth that wasn't a composite of several images stitched together?
Dozens. https://epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/

>>18734761
this

>>18735287
>The gravity problem is easy: simply remove it from the equation.
"Gravity" is the observation that masses - falling objects, orbiting planets, tides, etc. - move without any seeming interaction or cause. You can't just remove these observations.

>People got by perfectly fine without it for many thousands of years at the very least.
No, they observed and thought about this stuff all the time. They just didn't know what caused it. Aristotle thought the planets were lodged in some sort of magic crystal structure. Descartes thought objects fell to Earth due to "aerial corpuscles in the earth-centered vortex." Vedic texts have Ananta Sesa saying all the heavenly bodies sit on his snake head and move because his heads are swaying back and forth.

It wasn't until Newton came and gave us an elegant model and mathematical formulas for describing the observations that all of this came together and began to make a lick of sense. His equation could be applied to the observation of a ball rolling down a hill, to the schedule of tides, to the orbits of planets. It was incredible.

And even with all of that - not once did Newton say he actually understood WHY these motions were happening, only that he could describe them. Now what's really fun is that this model of explaining the observations as a force between masses is actually outdated with the advent of general relativity. But Newton's force-model is (currently) an easier conception than "there is no actual force affecting movement, the objects are moving straight through curved space."
>>
>>18735574
>"Gravity" is the observation that masses - falling objects, orbiting planets, tides, etc. - move without any seeming interaction or cause. You can't just remove these observations.
No interaction or cause? Bullshit. Things don't just fall. They're lifted and released, thrown, blown, or whatever was beneath them gives way.

There's nothing complicated about the concepts of density, buoyancy up and down. It's a simple spectrum with a positive and a negative end. Denser things collect at one end, less dense things at the other. The theory of gravity puts classical physics at odds with quantum mechanics, a simple polarity in electromagnetic terms fits in much better with what we know now.
>>
>>18735620
What is lifting the ocean to cause tides? What is pushing or throwing the moon, planets, and comets? What causes an apple stem to break even on a windless day?

Even more basic: WHY do things fall? And why do they fall straight down - in the absence of an identifiable force such as wind - instead of at an angle?

>There's nothing complicated about the concepts of density, buoyancy up and down.
Density is not a force. Buoyancy actually disproves your theory, as buoyant pressure increases in direct relation to depth in a liquid while the density of a liquid remains exactly the same. This increased pressure is due to gravity.

If not gravity, why does the force of buoyancy increase with liquid depth while the density remains exactly the same?

>It's a simple spectrum with a positive and a negative end.
You can't have negative density.

>The theory of gravity puts classical physics at odds with quantum mechanics
As I said, Newtonian physics is outdated, but still useful and easier to conceptualize.

>a simple polarity in electromagnetic terms fits in much better with what we know now.
Not in any way whatsoever.
>>
>>18735658
>Even more basic: WHY do things fall?
Would it help you if I made up a word to take the place of gravity?

>Density is not a force. Buoyancy actually disproves your theory, as buoyant pressure increases in direct relation to depth in a liquid while the density of a liquid remains exactly the same. This increased pressure is due to gravity.
Weight still exists. Weight that bears down upon that which is beneath it.

>You can't have negative density.
Didn't say we did. I just made clear that there are two ends to a spectrum.

>As I said, Newtonian physics is outdated, but still useful and easier to conceptualize.
Outdated is putting it lightly. Incompatible would be a better word.

>Not in any way whatsoever.
Yes in every way absolutely.
>>
>>18735695
>Would it help you if I made up a word to take the place of gravity?
Not unless you plan to show with hard data that a) the gravity model isn't accurate with respect to movements of macro objects on Earth and b) your model can provide testable experiments with more accuracy, and accurately predict outcomes.

It doesn't matter if you say gravity or floomins or Godfarts, if you study the observations carefully you will come to the same conclusions as we have been doing for hundreds of years. The problem with calling it density is that word already has a clear definition that has nothing to do with causing a change in motion. Density is not a force any more than the shape of an object is a force.

>Weight still exists.
>In science and engineering, the weight of an object is usually taken to be the force on the object due to gravity.
Yes. Yes it does. Can you tell me why the weight of a mass can change without the amount of mass or density of the mass changing?

>Didn't say we did
Yes you did.
>It's a simple spectrum with a positive and a negative end.

>Outdated is putting it lightly.
It's too harsh, really, as we use Newtonian physics all the time today with perfect accuracy.

>Incompatible would be a better word.
So "incompatible" that we can plan orbital trajectories (inb4 denial), that we can use it to map the ocean floor, that you yourself can use the formulas to predict the motions of objects, that we learned to build airplanes.

Really what else is needed? Want proof the Newtonian model is accurate within its range? We used it to create flying machines.
>>
>>18735695
>Yes in every way absolutely.
OK, how about we start with in observations of the electromagnetic force, we find opposite polarities attract. Is this the same with density? To denser objects attract lighter ones? Do dense objects repel equally dense objects?
>>
>>18732367
DELET
>>
Do flat earthers believe in atmosphere?
>>
>>18735756
Yes, all of us know that the Earth has an atmosphere, but we also know the Earth is flat.
>>
>>18735791
how can earth be flat if it has an atmoSPHERE?
checkmate
>>
File: ahh ha ha.gif (2MB, 315x210px) Image search: [Google]
ahh ha ha.gif
2MB, 315x210px
>>18735795
>>
File: Jake Laugh.gif (559KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
Jake Laugh.gif
559KB, 400x276px
>>18735795
>>
>>18732284
>>>18732367
>You can't see stars in space. It's the atmosphere that helps you see stars. Just as the Moon.
You can see the moon in space. You can't see stars in space because they are microscopic pin pricks of light that need some scattering to resemble a circle of one shade.
>>
>>18732737
Those are the caps of mountains.

You can look at the sides of the "clouds" and see that it's a descent, ergo a mountain. The only clouds I see are in the top left corner, top center, and the top right corner
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-06-13-36-09.png (269KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-06-13-36-09.png
269KB, 720x1280px
>>18732284
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-06-13-37-17.png (292KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-06-13-37-17.png
292KB, 720x1280px
>>18735905
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-06-13-37-37.png (305KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-06-13-37-37.png
305KB, 720x1280px
>>18735910
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-06-13-38-11.png (314KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-06-13-38-11.png
314KB, 720x1280px
>>18735912
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-06-13-38-29.png (305KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-06-13-38-29.png
305KB, 720x1280px
>>18735913
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-06-13-38-38.png (312KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-06-13-38-38.png
312KB, 720x1280px
>>18735916
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-06-13-38-59.png (322KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-06-13-38-59.png
322KB, 720x1280px
>>18735918
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-06-13-39-13.png (332KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-06-13-39-13.png
332KB, 720x1280px
>>18735920
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-06-13-39-33.png (325KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-06-13-39-33.png
325KB, 720x1280px
>>18735922
>>
guys, their argument is that THE EARTH IS FLAT

please just dont engage in any argument about this, for OR against it
>>
>>18734154
Dude, you can buy (for like <$100) a telescope powerful enough to see Jupiter's four largest moons orbiting it. I did this shit when I was like 12. Come on, dude.
>>
>>18735054
>Why do different parts of Earth look different?
>>
>>18735345
Interesting note. With a weird enough spacetime shape, gravity can be replaced by objects travelling a very strange path and the Earth accelerating upwards, towards you at all times.
>>
File: IMG_20161009_203504.jpg (34KB, 480x483px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161009_203504.jpg
34KB, 480x483px
>tfw it's 20-fucking-17 and there are adults out there that cannot wrap their heads around logic-based concepts that can be easily explained and understood by 10 year old children

I'm gonna go off this thread before I fry all my brain cells
>>
there is LITERALLY NOT A SINGLE real picture of earth from space
>>
>>18736460
there is LITERALLY NOT A SINGLE functioning brain call in your brain
>>
>>18736337
>>18736360

GET THE FUCK OUT TRIPFAG
>>
File: balance.jpg (14KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
balance.jpg
14KB, 400x343px
For anybody who is interested, here's a relatively easy experiment you can do to prove the rotation of the earth. All you need is a friend in another country.

Step 1: Buy a 100mg weight. Use a well-calibrated electronic balance to measure the weight down to a couple decimal points.

Step 2: Mail the weight to a friend who lives abroad. This works best the more significant the difference in latitudes is between your 2 countries, so try to get somebody closer to the equator or to either pole.

Step 3: Have them measure the weight on a well-calibrated electronic balance and compare your 2 observations. You'll find that the 2 measurements are actually difference. Not only that, but you'll be able to calculate and predict the difference depending on how close you are to the equator

Since the Earth is a sphere, it spins fastest at the equator (roughly 1000 mph). This spin decreases as you approach the poles until it gradually reaches zero. The centrifugal force of the Earth's spin counteracts the acceleration of gravity and affects the weight of any given mass.

So not only is the spin of the Earth observable, but it can also be used to predict the changes it weight as you move across the globe. Isn't that neat?
>>
>>18732284

Why is it concave on the left side?
>>
>>18732367

>Pitch black space = NASA IS LYING

>Stars and Galaxies = CGI = NASA IS LYING!!

There is no pleasing you fucks
>>
>>18735820
>microscopic pin pricks of light that need some scattering to resemble a circle of one shade.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>18736472

There are thousands.

There's even a live stream.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc

You monkeys legitimately deserve to be removed from society.
>>
>>18736964
you responded to the wrong guy, but don't bother, they'll just say it's fake and you're a shill. I don't even know if these people are genuine idiots or if it's just some great ruse
>>
>>18735742
>the gravity model isn't accurate with respect to movements of macro objects on Earth
It isn't observable on Earth, outside of the Cavendish experiment which is a load of bollocks. If the Cavendish was true then we'd see this effect constantly with small things slowly moving towards big things, much bigger than the balls he used.

>The problem with calling it density is that word already has a clear definition that has nothing to do with causing a change in motion.
Gravity already had a clear definition and it had nothing to do with any forces of attraction.

>Density is not a force any more than the shape of an object is a force.
Who says that a force, strictly speaking, is necessary here at all in the first place?

>Yes. Yes it does. Can you tell me why the weight of a mass can change without the amount of mass or density of the mass changing?
When does this happen?

>Yes you did.
Ok then it has a 1 at one end and a 0 at the other.

>It's too harsh, really, as we use Newtonian physics all the time today with perfect accuracy.
Bullshit. Unless you're talking about "space travel" then in reality no calculation can take into account all the possible variables of the world. Maybe you can make a fairly accurate prediction over a small time or distance but these variables will compound. It's like predicting the weather.

>So "incompatible" that we can plan orbital trajectories (inb4 denial),
The existence of which we are arguing so it is not a valid point here

>that we can use it to map the ocean floor,
Explain this one please.

>that you yourself can use the formulas to predict the motions of objects, that we learned to build airplanes.
Things are built based on theories which are tested through trial and error. Don't think Newton had anything to say on aerodynamics anyway.
>>
pictures and videos can never be fake
>>
>>18732313
Small ptaches of clouds west of the mountains, there are indeed clouds around the whitecaps as well.
Clear day in the pacific northwest.
>>
>>18737119
>pictures and videos can be faked
>therefore they are all fake
>>
>>18732367
The Earths surface reflecting sunlight is many many orders of magnitude brighter than starlight.
>>
>>18733153
Except I can still see a slight curve.

Also

>Doesn't know how massive spherical objects work

If an orb or circle is large enough and you aren't far enough away, any point on it will appear flat.
>>
File: 24993363.jpg (109KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
24993363.jpg
109KB, 1024x768px
>>18732567
>Holy shit the other side of the lake is inhabited by tiny midgets!
>>
>>18737140
Don't even bother with these threads anon. They've heard these arguments a hundred times and they don't care. They're more comfortable with their fucktarded flatearth.
>>
>>18737103
>If the Cavendish was true then we'd see this effect constantly with small things slowly moving towards big things, much bigger than the balls he used.
You can use friction to counteract the gravitational acceleration of the planet as a whole. Any gravitational acceleration pulling objects together would have to a. overcome that and b. overcome the downward acceleration of the planet as a whole.
>>
>>18732367
Yeah, because the agency that's allegedly all about studying that shit would forget to include it in every single photo. Moron.
>>
Dude, that's hell of a good image you posted there..
>>
>>18732367
No, we aren't. We would NEVER lie to you. (Ever.)
>>
File: A TAILOR.png (121KB, 455x350px) Image search: [Google]
A TAILOR.png
121KB, 455x350px
>>18732284

cgi
>>
>>18735082
>Im not a robot I'm just simply retarded

Like thats any better
>>
>>18732284

http://googlecode.blogspot.com/2009/07/apollo-11-missions-40th-anniversary-one.html
>>
>>18737648

https://github.com/kube/42homebrew/blob/master/install.sh
>>
File: NothingGabenewell.gif (2MB, 480x292px) Image search: [Google]
NothingGabenewell.gif
2MB, 480x292px
>flat earth
Well I just love how retarded /x/ has become with this flat earth threads.
>>
>>18732284
no stars
no sun
no moon
go pro fish eye lens
composited to fuck

yea come back with a real photo
>>
>>18734471
speaking of jupiter how comes juno has been there for months now and still no picture

a chance for the largest planet ever and close up pictures of this magnificent beauty and nothing? why are they not showing us? how long to photoshop shit already?
>>
I can trace the International Space Station in the sky and look at it with a cheap (<100 euro) telescope.

But that's because I'm not an obese redneck retard for the depth of the Bible Belt
>>
>>18737706
this! I ve wanted to see that beast closeup for years what are they hiding? have they seen some shit there close up?
>>
File: 1487280445296.jpg (49KB, 345x311px) Image search: [Google]
1487280445296.jpg
49KB, 345x311px
>>18733712
WHY IS THE MOON ALWAYS BLACK AND WHITE?
>>
>>18737706
https://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/jpl/pia21384/juno-captures-jupiter-cloudscape-in-high-resolution

>bbbutt.... it's CGI
>>
>>18737766

They have released a few
>>
The NEW physics has been around for 150 years since Maxwell defined Torsion Field Theory. Tesla built his machines and experiments to the specifications of Angular Momentum. Ruskies took the advice and GTFO'd.
>>
>>18737799
I suggest you don't post a larger picture or everyone will see it is a CGI.
>>
>>18737140
we are looking for a drop since we are supposedly on a sphere but there is none.
the slight east/west curvature is likely caused by the lens.
>>
A question I like to ask flat earthers.

If you were to take a plane from New York and fly in any direction, you will eventually wind up back at New York. If the earth were flat, how is this possible?
>>
>>18737799
so.... after all these years they still cant give us a close up although they claim they are right next to it? And then give us some same sized picture as the rest of the pictures from past footage? fuck off
>>
>>18737983

I love how you retards claim something doesn't exist, put zero effort into locating it yourself, then still claim it doesn't exist once someone produces it.

https://www.missionjuno.swri.edu/media-gallery/
>>
>>18737911
>>
File: sydney-santiago.jpg (156KB, 617x311px) Image search: [Google]
sydney-santiago.jpg
156KB, 617x311px
>>18737911
all compass point the north pole, on the center of the dish. West Est goes in circules.
>>
>>18737103
>outside of the Cavendish experiment which is a load of bollocks.

No, the Cavendish experiment is true and repeatable.

>we'd see this effect constantly

If you measure for it, you see it. You have to look precisely, because it's a small effect. People use it all the time in measurements of sea floors and mountains, mountains having their own, small, gravitational pull due to their mass.

>gravity has a clear definition and it has nothing to do with forces of attraction

The definition of gravity is, literally, the attractive force due to mass.

>who says a force is needed

Objects fall when you drop them. If there were no force, it would stay exactly where you let go. If something accelerates, then you have a force. By definition you have a force.

>When does this happen

Any time you change the gravity. You weight only 1/6 of your weight on the moon as you do on earth. There's also a difference, very small, when you go to the equator.

>tested through trial and error

And simulation. Modern airplanes are all built in simulation, modeling the physics very accurately, before the first model is ever built. The commercial product at the very end of the process fits the simulated model very, very accurately.
>>
>>18738020
Man you seem clever. Why you can´t feel gravity from the moon or the sun never on earth?
Shoud´t you weight less if the sun or moon are over your head?
>>
File: pia21382.png (1MB, 1041x556px) Image search: [Google]
pia21382.png
1MB, 1041x556px
>>18737983
>>18737881
>>18737766
>>18737706

The attached image is of the south pole with the colors enhanced.

Here are more:

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/juno/images/index.html

And here are the raw images:

www.missionjuno.swri.edu/junocam
>>
>>18732607
Hey moron..you do realize that if you shot the earth from this distance
>>18732284
Then you would probably see a little dot only...imagin how strong the curve gets when you shoot it standing with both feet on earth...now calculate the effect doing this above there
>>
File: sun-hotspot-on-clouds.jpg (150KB, 854x444px) Image search: [Google]
sun-hotspot-on-clouds.jpg
150KB, 854x444px
>>18738058
>>
>>18737683
It takes a special sort of retarded to come up with this shit.
GG anon
>>
>>18732284
The Earth is flat and the Moon landing never happened.
>>
>>18738030
>why can't we feel the moon when it's over head

Because the earth's gravity is far stronger.

You do actually weigh a little bit less, but the difference is tiny.

>the sun

we're in freefall around the sun. So you don't feel any weight at all. There's a very strong force on you, but without a contact force there's nothing to feel. Kind of like an enormous vomit comet.

Gravity is still pulling on you in the vomit comet, you just can't feel it because freefall.
>>
File: clouds2.jpg (74KB, 470x312px) Image search: [Google]
clouds2.jpg
74KB, 470x312px
>>18738241
what do you see here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NrSawangjk
>>
>>18738299
In your picture? I see the sun behind some clouds, with parallel beams that appear to converge due to perspective.

The video has a camera attached to a high altitude balloon.

Some retard has included a caption that making claims that the video does not support.
>>
>>18737745
Fucking murder yourself you underage fedora tipping shit eating cunt.
>>
>>18734154
>YOU have never seen it

Is that you Ken Ham?
>>
>>18735056
I'm starting to think this may be the case.
>>
>>18735108
Which version of the Bible?
>>
>>18737745

>Implying rednecks don't love space and technology

Bruh. Have you seen what rednecks do to their trucks? I've actually met a fuck ton of redneck hicks who think space is the shit. At least they aren't like niggers who only know about rims and nothing else.
>>
>>18738767
>At least they aren't like niggers who only know about rims and nothing else.

Pretty sure that's the mexicans
>>
>>18738299

>Look the sun is right there!

You do realize the sun is fucking huge, far away, and that you are literally a retard right?
>>
File: img_8221.jpg (27KB, 634x404px) Image search: [Google]
img_8221.jpg
27KB, 634x404px
>>18738777
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>18738791
>>
>>18738799
Perspective motherfucker, do you understand it
>>
>>18732284
thats cuz its a photo, notice how you cant see the rest of the earth, thats cuz its ROUND!!!
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-04-23-09-13.png (620KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-04-23-09-13.png
620KB, 1080x1920px
>>18734154
I saw the moon two nights ago in my tele. Looks pretty round to me.
>>
>>18737911
On the proposed flat earth model if you fly straight east or west you will "circle" the earth
>>
>>18739349
You mean if you fly curved east or west. If you flew in a straight line, you'd drift increasingly south.
>>
>>18737140
>>18737415
it's a fucking joke
>>
>>18732284
go around it just to make sure
>>
>>18733202
Nozomi Tojo
>>
>>18740063
And you're oblivious.
>>
>>18732284
Real or fake, that camera angle makes earth look so small and...kind of cute, in a way.
>>
>>18734154
>being this retarded
Joke's on you I love looking at stars and the moon in the night sky with my sexy 8k telescope. It's round, nigga. I don't think it's a projection either.
>>
>>18738063
Game (of life) Theory: The sun is actually God. Or a god.
>>
>>18732284
Could someone please tell me what continent that is?
>>
File: newmexico.jpg (71KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
newmexico.jpg
71KB, 800x450px
>>18740213
Is it near the continent of New Mexico?
>>
>>18740213
South America. Looks like the coast of Chile.
>>
>>18740213
Oh wait no it's the pacific north west, ignore >>18740309
>>
File: pacificnw.png (2MB, 2151x830px) Image search: [Google]
pacificnw.png
2MB, 2151x830px
>>18740311
Much appreciated. This is about as well as I could match them up on Google Earth but it seems as though the Pacific Northwest is either too big in the photo or too small in the program. Could it perhaps be a photo taken in a high-altitude airplane like the U-2 spy planes the US had back in the 50s?
>>
>>18740377
It's a fairly well circulated photograph taken from the ISS by a NASA astronaut in 2015.
>>
>>18732284
Yup thats the WHOOLLE earth right there. GUYS ITS FLAT WE GOT FUCKED BETTER GO KMS. fuck off retard
sage
>>
>>18740405
But it's either had more curvature added to it or Google Earth is wrong, right?
>>
>>18732708
Are you stupid? If the earth was flat you would be able to see it all in an overhead picture no? Kys
Sage
>>
>>18734471
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aZ1fRrZ_7c

Anybody can prove to himself that the photos of planets and moons released by NASA are nothing but photoshop crap.
>>
>>18740377
try harder nigga
>>
File: 1487657137388.gif (877KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
1487657137388.gif
877KB, 500x208px
Why do globe heads get btfo so much?

Do they actually have any valid arguments left that haven't been defunct by the elite flat earthers
>>
File: 1488759362841.jpg (55KB, 774x711px) Image search: [Google]
1488759362841.jpg
55KB, 774x711px
>>18732284 (OP)
looks more like a cone to me
>>
just toss the flatfags off the edge,
>>
File: eafc36bc10e62e45b2d3dad833a34257.jpg (281KB, 1600x1194px) Image search: [Google]
eafc36bc10e62e45b2d3dad833a34257.jpg
281KB, 1600x1194px
>>18740976
>>
>>18732284
>flat earthers thread
oh boy time to enjoy the retards.
>>
>>18740545

That's not a NASA photo you worthless monkey.
>>
>>18740657

It's debunked, you retarded monkey.

Can't even speak your own fucking language.
>>
>>18740650
That's quite a bit less curvature though, isn't it?
>>
>>18741587
>>18741593
Evolutionfags calling other people monkeys...
>>
>>18742969

Why would a Creationfag call someone a monkey?
>>
File: vold_2_normal.gif (31KB, 48x48px) Image search: [Google]
vold_2_normal.gif
31KB, 48x48px
>>18735795
>>
>>18733762
if we were a lampshade on gods table lamp how come we cant see god?
checkmate christians
>>
>>18735795
NASA lied about that too, its actually an Atmoflat
>sphereheads btfo'd again
>>
>>18742983
I'm not a creationist either.
>>
>>18739381
I repeat, if you fly straight EAST OR WEST you will circle the earth
>>
>>18734154
>I haven't done the thing personally, therefore the thing is absolutely impossible!
Classic /x/
>>
>>18743440
nice fucking size faggot
>>
>>18743597
No it's an atmocone faggot
>>
File: special detective.jpg (113KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
special detective.jpg
113KB, 882x731px
>>18742964
>not realizing that the google earth photo is way closer than the nasa one.
we got some intellectuals here.
>>
>>18739309
The Illuminati obviously programmed CGI images of a round moon into your telescope.
>>
File: FLAT EARTH LINES.png (508KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
FLAT EARTH LINES.png
508KB, 700x700px
>>18739349
>On the proposed flat earth model if you fly straight east or west you will "circle" the earth
how?

Moving in a straight line from anywhere would always eventually ram you into the Antarctic ice wall

Pilots would need to constantly course-correct and veer left or right to avoid hitting the ice wall. How does this make sense to you?
>>
>>18739349
inconceivably fucking retarded.
>>
File: cone moon gravity lock.jpg (108KB, 1001x831px) Image search: [Google]
cone moon gravity lock.jpg
108KB, 1001x831px
>>18739309
you're looking at the bottom of a cone, amigo.
>>
File: 121,000 feet Little Piggy .webm (2MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
121,000 feet Little Piggy .webm
2MB, 720x576px
>>18747016
He said "straight east or west" not "straight line".
Learn to read.
>>
@18732607 +1
>>
>>18747073

>shittiest webm ever
>if I posted a web of curved earth you would call it fake

Please explain the properties of the magnetic field surrounding dinner plate earth that causes this to happen.
>>
File: FE - Safrica nosunset.webm (2MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
FE - Safrica nosunset.webm
2MB, 720x576px
>>18747091
that webm ain't a shitfest but an actual footage filmed from 40km high from a weather balloon. If you call it a CGI nobody would take you seriously anyway.

Explain how the Sun shrinking to the size of a pinhead works in your skyball model.
>>
File: curved-horizon-cone.jpg (1MB, 3264x3240px) Image search: [Google]
curved-horizon-cone.jpg
1MB, 3264x3240px
>>18732284
>>
>>18747113

>that webm ain't a shitfest but an actual footage filmed from 40km high from a weather balloon.

Nvm, thought it was shitty because it appeared to be only one frame but others are doing it too for some reason.

>If you call it a CGI nobody would take you seriously anyway.

Right, which is why nobody takes flat earthers seriously.

>Explain how the Sun shrinking to the size of a pinhead works in your skyball model.

Glare, as the light dims so does the glare naking appear to be a smaller sub not natural phenomenon. That's why there's only a few of these videos and not thousands.

Now explain the question you dodged. Also explain why I can book a cruise to see the 24 hour Antarctic sun.
>>
>>18747139
Keep doing what you're doing, Cone Bro.
>>
File: history-universe-2013.jpg (1MB, 2971x2500px) Image search: [Google]
history-universe-2013.jpg
1MB, 2971x2500px
>>18747266
I couldn't stop even if I wanted to, I'm possessed by the cone earth egregore.
>>
>>18747160
>Nvm, thought it was shitty because it appeared to be only one frame but others are doing it too for some reason.
what are you trying to say, bob?
Are you confused again?
>Right, which is why nobody takes flat earthers seriously.
people are awakening en masse, bob
>Glare, as the light dims so does the glare naking appear to be a smaller sub not natural phenomenon.
No glare or minimal over a desert in a cloudless sky. There is even a slow motion, zoomed in version with contrast maxed out that show the real size of the solar disc.
You explained nothing, I'm still waiting an answer as for how I can get a Sun the size of pinhead on a skyball model.
>>
File: FE - scubatank in space.webm (1MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
FE - scubatank in space.webm
1MB, 720x576px
>>18738791
beautiful proof the Sun is close, indeed.
>>
>>18747309
How come flat earthers always try to use this kind of thing as evidence of a cover up. If they can catch supposed flaws like this, don't you think the people making them would catch them before they ever release it and change it?
>>
>>18747091
>I could post a fake video and people would call it fake

No shit
>>
>>18747294

>what are you trying to say, bob?
Are you confused again?

Not surprising a flat earthers has trouble reading. Try some schooling, Jack.

>people are awakening en masse, bob

Not at all, Jack

>No glare or minimal over a desert in a cloudless sky. There is even a slow motion, zoomed in version with contrast maxed out that show the real size of the solar disc.

All cameras pointing at the sun are going to cause glare. And there is glare, you can see it because the sun shrinks, Jack.

>You explained nothing,

Even if my explanation was wrong it was still an explanation. How is the sun shrinking once in a blue moon and not everyday possible on a hockey puck earth?

>I'm still waiting an answer as for how I can get a Sun the size of pinhead on a skyball model.

And I'm still waiting on how traveling east brings you back to your starting location on frisbee earth. In case your short term memory is to bad, I asked first.
>>
>>18747323
>don't you think the people making them would catch them before they ever release it and change it?

Wow you are totally right. I hate flat earth now!
>>
>>18740657
>>18741593
Nope, clearly not. Just logical fallacies, appeals to authority and emotional arguments on the level of infants. Globecucks really are tragic creatures.
>>
>>18732284
OH MY GOD SHIT LORD IT IS CLEARLY ROUND WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU I SWEAR TO GOD /X/ Y'ALL A BUNCH OF DUMMIES SAGE REPORT

Yeah nah the Earth is flat m8.
>>
File: Anderson.jpg (9KB, 200x280px) Image search: [Google]
Anderson.jpg
9KB, 200x280px
Let's pretend to be globetards. I'll start.

>you can see earth curvature from a plane
>>
you are what is ruining society
>>
>>18747389

>I can book a cruise to see the 24 hour Antarctic sun
>I can travel one direction and come back to my original point
>I can track shit orbiting earth from my phone, and see it with my eyes.

Come on, let's keep this going
>>
File: Flint-Lewis.jpg (90KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Flint-Lewis.jpg
90KB, 450x600px
>>18747389
>If the Earth is flat then where is the edge?
>>
>>18747293
im convinced that the earth is indeed a cone.

>>18747062
desu I feel like the moon is a half sphere and the other side has a circular wall, spanning across the other side.

It's completely habitable, and this supports the Nazis on the Moon idea
>>
File: Gregg_Alleyne.jpg (14KB, 270x338px) Image search: [Google]
Gregg_Alleyne.jpg
14KB, 270x338px
>>18747389
>on a flat plane I would definitely be able to see the ice wall. I can see into infinity if I try hard enough.
>>
>>18747389
>if the earth is flat then why is there a horizon
>>
>>18747425
how would it look a infinite plane?
>>
>>18747389
>>18747406
>>18747408
>>18747421
>>18747425
>let's pretend we're more than one person
>>
>>18747389

Let's pretend to be flattards

>idk how a flat earth could form.
>idk why stuff falls down
>idk why I can travel in one direction and circle around
>no one has evidence of ice walls but I'm sure its there.
>no one has evidence of skydomes but I'm sure its there.
>I have 5 different models to explain 5 different issues
>>
>>18747389
>if every other celestial body appears spherical ipso facto the earth is a sphere too
>>
>>18747113
GRAB SOME FUCKING SUNFILTER GLASSES AND WATCH THE GODDAMNED SUNSET YOU FUCKING RETARDED MONG
>>
File: icewall.jpg (4KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
icewall.jpg
4KB, 275x184px
>>18747444
>>
>>18747452
Sunfilter glasses are a scam, you don't need special goggles to look directly at the sun as it sets. The intensity of the EM waves aren't sufficient to cause retinal damage at that point due to difussion.
>>
>>18747457
>>
>>18747457

I'll give you that one since I guess the miles high belief isn't as popular as I thought, but ice shelves can be seen in the north too and are an understood phenomina.
>>
>>18747440
>>18747389
>>18747406
>>18747408
>>18747421
>>18747425 (You)
>>
File: Woodson-3feb102-1.jpg (969KB, 1500x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Woodson-3feb102-1.jpg
969KB, 1500x2100px
>>18747389
>>18747389
>we can't see satellites from in orbit because they are as small as a toaster oven
>see that light 23,000 miles above you? That my friend is a satellite
>>
File: 233-1.jpg (61KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
233-1.jpg
61KB, 200x250px
>>18747389
>the Earth is round. And I know this because we've known this for a while
>>
>>18747444
>the same way other flat cosmological phenomena form (asteroids, flat-spectrum quasars, the rings of Saturn)
>concentrations of energy/momentum which we refer to as gravity (is this a joke?)
>East-West straight lines on the flat earth model form contentric rings about the North Pole, lines parallel to that are in fact circular. The earth has yet to be circumnavigated North-South.
>Ice walls are not necessary to the model
>skydomes are not necessary to the model
>wew lad, guess you've never taken a course in particle physics. Nature requires multiple models in order to be remotely comprehensible to our limited squishy computers, how's that Grand Unified Theory working out?
For fun.
>>
>>18747535
Wait, is there gravity on a flat earth? I thought it was just density and like, magnets or something. Given that you've acknowledged the effects of gravity, how does a flat disc maintain both its shape and a uniform gravitational field across its surface? You guys really can't keep your story straight. This is what anon meant by multiple models, not simplifying natural phenomenon so that it can be represented through computer modeling.

Flat earthers still can't explain how the sun can shrink to apparent nothingness in the span of an hour at "sunset," but still maintain a largely uniform size throughout the day. No one ever addresses that when I ask, and it's fundamental to the entire flat earth model.
>>
>>18747389
>can't explain gravity
>expects 100% conclusive evidence and global acceptance of flat earth before abandoning globe earth theory
>>
Be people on /x/
>Flat or Round is relevant to what I'm doing with my life
>>
>>18736490
Doubtful that anyone independent has tried this experiment. You're just gobbling nasa cock you dumbass shit.

Isn't that neat?
>>
>>18747574
>can't explain gravity
We can explain gravity pretty well in fact, you're just too dense to pay attention I guess
>>
>>18747535

>the same way other flat cosmological phenomena form (asteroids, flat-spectrum quasars, the rings of Saturn)

I dont know much about quasars but asteroids aren't flat and the rings of Saturn are billions of rocks orbiting a planet, it's a bit different then the actual planet.

Is Saturn flat? What about mars? The moon? Sun?

>concentrations of energy/momentum which we refer to as gravity (is this a joke?)

Didn't explain why things fall down on a flat earth.

>East-West straight lines on the flat earth model form contentric rings about the North Pole, lines parallel to that are in fact circular. The earth has yet to be circumnavigated North-South

Rings aren't straight lines you monkey. Besides you need to explain why the magnetic field effects compases to here me off track and why the same effect happens when I use the north star as my guide.

>Ice walls are not necessary to the model

What keeps water from spilling off?

>skydomes are not necessary to the model

What keeps the atmosphere from leaking out?

>wew lad, guess you've never taken a course in particle physics. Nature requires multiple models in order to be remotely comprehensible to our limited squishy computers, how's that Grand Unified Theory working out?

There's multiple models because scientists don't know what the fuck is going on with this new breed of science. Which is a million times more complex and harder to study then the shape of the earth. How many models do round earthers need? Just one.
>>
>>18747579
>be anon
>completely uninterested in anything in the entire universe that doesn't directly put food in my mouth

What a fulfilling existence you must have crafted for yourself.
>>
File: Funai_Edmund-USF-copy.jpg (154KB, 400x539px) Image search: [Google]
Funai_Edmund-USF-copy.jpg
154KB, 400x539px
>>18747389
>it looks to me that you are presenting ideas that aren't consistent with a globe earth
>*fills with rage*
>>
>>18747598
I don't waste my time on things that I can't affect. I'm not sorry about that.
>>
>>18747604
You're right. Humans should just close our eyes and plug our ears and scrabble in the dirt all day long, because we can't meaningfully impact the universe at large. Snooze.
>>
>>18747599
>>18747604
>>
File: AyyyLmao.jpg (34KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
AyyyLmao.jpg
34KB, 600x403px
>>18732284
>Every single person who had ever flown a commercial airliner is in on this "global conspiracy", and not a single one has ever stepped forward about it.
Lmaoooo
>>
>>18747623
This was addressed in the last thread. How many people do you think are flying from South Africa to Australia every day? Not that many. And even fewer who are willing to pay the price of a direct flight (and yes, there are direct flights from Johannesburg to Sydney. It took me half a minute to find that out.) Airlines do this for safety reasons, and because it makes them more money. They get to put people flying from A to C, A to B, and B to C on the same route. It's just more efficient.
>>
>>18747535

>the earth has yet to be circumnavigated North-South

Actually someone has. Full story with pics so even a flat earther can understand.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1654186.To_The_Ends_Of_The_Earth
>>
>>18747616
>>18747623
> I don't waste MY time on things I can't affect
You dumbass. I work in the computer industry. I'm concerned with contributing to humanity in that field. Where did I say I think humanity shouldn't move forward?

In case that wasn't clear for you. If I was a pilot, or an astrophysicist I would care about this topic. I'm not, so I can't affect it. So the question is not relevant to me until that point.

I guarantee 99% of people on /x/ are not involved in a field where the earth's shape changes they're ability to do their job. And if they are then they need to get the fuck off of these threads and get back to work.

How FUCKING DARE you insinuate that I was saying humanity shouldn't advance scientific progress. I was saying that NONE of you faggots here on /x/ have any bearing on that progress so it's fucking retarded for you to even be discussing it.
>>
>>18747638
>>
>>18747623
If the earth isn't a globe than why do flights going directly from south Africa to Australia curve up towards the south pole?

If we're thinking of a round earth its obviously shorter to fly in a path that minimizes the circumference you must travel, untimely shortening the trip. Why would commercial jets, an industry with a razor thin profit margin deliberately waste time and fuel by flying out of their way on a flat earth?
>>
File: DrGlenBrooks-200x300.jpg (14KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
DrGlenBrooks-200x300.jpg
14KB, 200x300px
>if the earth is flat then why are flight paths drawn as curved lines?
>>
>>18747662
https://www.expedia.com/lp/flights/cpt/syd/cape-town-to-sydney

Heres a whole bunch of flights leaving right now from Capetown to South Africa as we speak. You can look them up on flight stats and see how they all dip down towards the south pole, where the earth is thinner to curvature and then come back up towards the equator as the reach their destination.

If you're wondering why they run flights like that is because its cheaper to run one flight from Capetown to Bangalore and then to Sydney than it is to run two flights, one from Cape town to bangalore and one to Sydney. If you need this explained to you, you aren't half as smart as you think you are.
>>
File: cognitive dissonance.png (291KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cognitive dissonance.png
291KB, 1280x720px
>>18747658
Why they fuck are you here then? Your entire point is invalidated by the fact that you're trying to argue with me. Unless of course your job somehow necessitates you yelling at people on the internet?
>>
>>18747684
a bird is not a plane
>>
>>18747686
I'm here because I want to know about Mandelas, Ghosts, and Aliens. Shit I've actually seen. Because these things affect my personal life. The shape of the earth fucking doesn't. And jackasses like you make threads that are wasting space on this board.
>>
>>18747692
And?
>>
>>18747686
And the shape of the earth doesn't affect even a single one of you. AT FUCKING ALL. I'm really doing you a favor by trying to save you from wasting your time.
>>
>>18747701
>mandela ghosts and aliens

You are the cancer of /x/
>>
>believing in mandela effect
>thinks their opinion on flat earth nonsense is worth listening to

As if this is purely about the shape of the Earth. If the earth was flat, that would mean we've been lied to by every major authority in the past few millennia. I guess that wouldn't have much of an effect on your forty hour work week though, so feel free to disregard.
>>
>>18732827
Guy using a computer with internet in 2017 claims math isn't true.
>>
>>18747759
How can our computers be real if our math isn't real.
>>
File: CONE-EARTH-flight.jpg (257KB, 1075x1041px) Image search: [Google]
CONE-EARTH-flight.jpg
257KB, 1075x1041px
>>18747663
>>18747684
>>18747692
i hate to be THAT FUCKING GUY again, but the long-haul flights make perfect sense on the CONE EARTH.

They even show a cone map right on the fucking flighttracker website.
>>
>>18732284

There is a visible curve.
>>
File: 1480747741946.jpg (76KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
1480747741946.jpg
76KB, 600x590px
>>18747820
fucking love this meme
>>
>>18747717
Fantastic rebuttal sir.

>>18747725
I didn't say I believe in it. I said I want to see discussion on it, inquiry. And in fact this is a prime example of why no one would lie to us about the shape of the earth, because it's FUCKING IRRELEVANT to us. It doesn't make sense for them to lie to us about shit that doesn't matter anyways when they need to focus on covering up things that actually affect us. Oh by the way you forgot to link to my post, probably because you were afraid I'd respond or something like that.
>>
>>18747309
Wot?
>>
File: SHOCK at plane flight.jpg (278KB, 1874x1062px) Image search: [Google]
SHOCK at plane flight.jpg
278KB, 1874x1062px
>>18747853
>>18747820
>>18747829
>>18747759
I can no longer see where the memes end, and reality begins.
>>
File: Cereal.jpg (173KB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
Cereal.jpg
173KB, 500x746px
>>18747863
>afraid you'd respond
I just forgot to link because my tabs crashed, and now I'm bored. Don't get so full of yourself.
>>
File: expanding-brain-cone.jpg (134KB, 466x763px) Image search: [Google]
expanding-brain-cone.jpg
134KB, 466x763px
how anybody can quibble over flat vs globe when we have the C O N E - is completely baffling to me..
>>
>>18747359
>Yeah nah the Earth is flat m8.

Eratosthenes
>>
File: Reptilian.jpg (31KB, 365x433px) Image search: [Google]
Reptilian.jpg
31KB, 365x433px
>>18747911
Thank you based cone earthers for making the best graphics
>>
>>18736836
You fucking blind stupid mongrel, that is the east coast of south america.
>>
File: 1489002735996s.jpg (7KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1489002735996s.jpg
7KB, 250x230px
>>18747926
we NASA now.
>>
>>18747918
I'll be as full of myself as I please.
>>
>>18747820
I...I can't believe it. Ive been stumped

>ssenpai not like this
>>
>>18747911
The cone Earth theory makes more sense than just that, the cone is a natural shape that will appear in nature if the right conditions are met. Go outside, grab a handful of sand and let it seep out the bottom of your fist. It will form a cone shape, coincidence? Maybe.

Stalagmites and stalactites too. Icicles as well, the world is full of cones, open your eyes people!
>>
>>18747987
When was the last time you found a perfecly round disk o sphere in natuere?

>nonconefags btfo
>>
File: yestakek.jpg (396KB, 1598x900px) Image search: [Google]
yestakek.jpg
396KB, 1598x900px
>>18747820
>4
Funny thing, the writing all over the wall, has cones in it...
Take the nebular for instances. = 8
two cones. looks like this OoO
>>
>>18747987
Really a galaxy is just the base of a cone people.
>>
>>18732284
You just had to wake them up
>>
>>18735293
You literally used a program on your computer to do it.
>>
File: RESEARCH cone earth 3.jpg (182KB, 786x792px) Image search: [Google]
RESEARCH cone earth 3.jpg
182KB, 786x792px
>>18748018
>Funny thing, the writing all over the wall, has cones in it...
which writing? link?
>>
File: kid-on-computer-2_tnvltp.jpg (36KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
kid-on-computer-2_tnvltp.jpg
36KB, 500x362px
>>18747820
>>18747923
>I posted it again mommy!
>>
>>18748039
There's no need to be so upset that the cone makes more sense than the disc. If you truly desire the truth, then join our research or you can wallow in delusion.
>>
... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg3PJumqw_c
>>
File: Art.jpg (15KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Art.jpg
15KB, 512x512px
No its not the base.. heh...
Black-hole does the same thing.
>>
>>18748044
It's not flat or cone you retard.

I've never seen someone force a meme so hard. Are you autistic?
>>
Its rare finding a flat rock, but there's some... tehe.
>>
>>18747918
Cereal equal jizz.
>>
File: CONE EARTH bffs w flat earth.jpg (151KB, 738x728px) Image search: [Google]
CONE EARTH bffs w flat earth.jpg
151KB, 738x728px
>>18748044
cone earth map is just the flat earth map with the north pole pulled upward.
>>
>>187479239
There is a word for these people from long ago.

>Cone heads.
>>
The earth could appear flat and rounded, 'if' it wuz like jelly doh.

If you wuz a giant of said size, the sand would act like water.
>>
>>18748034
You want linking to the wall, h'm, that's a heavy request lad.
Bit weird too.
>>
>>18748082
Do you gets altitude sickness if you climb the cone?
@ what point do you take a break, from south to north...
An due to gravity how come everything doesn't melt like an ice cream or something?
>>
If it did melt, it would all melt into something which appears earth like... a ball... of gloop.
>>
Everone know water goes rounded in space right.. and that the earth rose from the waters...

Basically a bubble which gather enough matter to form earth...
>>
>>18748068
I've never seen someone so lacking in humor. I know you're autistic.
>>
Look, I get that you faggots posting this "cone earth" shit think you're real fuckin' funny.

But it's not. You have zero scientific backing for this shit, and I'm half convinced you're all disinfo agents trying to discredit flat earth theory. So fuck off.
>>
Its so hard for matter to escape bubble in vacuum of space, gets stuck like glue to water, rock does...
>>
File: 1486860194988.jpg (63KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
1486860194988.jpg
63KB, 706x706px
>>18732284
The very fact that this topic hasn't died down, but instead gained huge traction since the BOB incident last year is living proof that FE has merit in discussion. It wont go away any time soon

Ridicule it all you want, but there's a reason why more and more people unironically believe in FE even after the increasing attempts to "debunk" it. It appeals to common sense once you get rid of your nasa goggles. There's shills not only on /pol/ but /x/ as well trying to shit all over a perfectly reasonable theory.

Keep attacking it, this so-called archaic conception of the the world will escape the fringes of society eventually.

It's on a steady incline on google trends. Unless they make talking about flat earth illegal, it's going to keep increasing in popularity because it appeals to what you can see with your own fucking two eyes instead of blindly accepting some group of state-sponsered "scientists" that you've never met once in your life. Also evolution is bullshit.

Vid related, It's a cliip from always sunny in philidelphia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgk8UdV7GQ0
>>
File: erik_le_viking.jpg (29KB, 397x526px) Image search: [Google]
erik_le_viking.jpg
29KB, 397x526px
Erik the Viking 1989 Extended Cut 720p {{Film}}
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWnQPf3-f0w
>>
>>18748128
>it's funny

Yeah, no. You are just retarded.
>>
Enjoy the film... cya.
>>
>>18748152
Top burn m'Autist. Never been called retarded before.
>>
>>18748131
I feel sorry for you... You must be expecting some (you)s right about now. So I think you should have one.
>>
>>18732792
Because Hubble is really on earth
>>
>>18732792
Is this a meme now?
>>
I look forward to president Trump reopening the mental asylums.

We can put the flat earthers in the room next to the transgendered freaks.
>>
I can't believe this flat earth shit is actually getting big enough to leak outside of containment zones like this board
2017 is going to be a fucking shit year for memes screencap this
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 92

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.