[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOMEBODY KNOWS ABOUT JOHN IS DEAD, SILENTDORK, LUNAR CHILDREN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: error.gif (41KB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
error.gif
41KB, 500x207px
SOMEBODY KNOWS ABOUT JOHN IS DEAD, SILENTDORK, LUNAR CHILDREN AND LOSTMEMORIES423? Pass ANY information about that...
>>
of whom you speak? Giorgio and the aliens? I do not know who you're talking about, I was just seeing mystery issues and that came out ... I'm looking for information, and who better than x to know about paranormal things
>>
Wrong site, men this is not a dating site, it's a crime investigation ... I'm L (yes, I relived) ok no, but it's true that I'm investigating these strange issues
>>
File: uwe.jpg (119KB, 510x385px) Image search: [Google]
uwe.jpg
119KB, 510x385px
Just found out I'm gay. Some guy was driving down the road while I was crossing it and rolled down his window, he yelled it out to me, he let me know. Oh, he didn't say much. He said um...your gay. you know, he said uh "hey pufta, your a homo. Your a homo you faggot." He said, "Go suck a dick, go suck a really big dick. Get that dick so far in your mouth, that it goes right there, goes all the way. Smashing the back of your throat, balls right there bagging on your chin. Thats how much I want you to suck dick." He goes, "Oi, this is me, pretending to be you, fistfucking another man in the asshole. Just fist fucking the god given shit out of him." He goes, " I bet you like that so much you'd like to get fist fucked while your doing it? Just getting fist fucked while your fist fucking someone else? While your at it, chuck in another one. Just fist fucking to strange men while your getting fist fucked by someone you just met on grinder?" He goes, " I bet you wish these were dicks. I bet you wish these were big floppy dicks, your in a big forest of dicks. Getting dicks all over ya, covering yourself in cum, loving cum." He said, " Can I suck your dick?" He said, "Can I suck your dick and then kiss you, kiss you square on the mouth, then fuck you? Scratch that, can we make love?" He said, "Can we make love in my bedroom and then maybe if we connect on more than just a physical level, I'll take you out. I'll introduce you to my mom and my dad and my little sister geniveen. Shes really cool, she's into goosebumps at the moment and then maybe we can all go out for dinner together! And they'll really like you, because of your good taste in music and your wonderful dress sets and then maybe, after confronting their original misguided preconceptions. My family will come to respect our love for its tangability! Then reject it, because of bias and religous or political agendas of hate, that weave through the social fabric of hundreds and hundreds of years? Faggot!"
>>
>>18732196
WHAT A.....
>>
I'm OP...
No 18732069 fag...
>>
>>18732486
I don't think you understand how to use this website.
>>
I literally cannot stop sucking dicks.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.