[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miracle of the Sun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: People_looking_miracle_sun.jpg (192KB, 1024x725px) Image search: [Google]
People_looking_miracle_sun.jpg
192KB, 1024x725px
Give me possible scientific explanations of 1917 "Miracle of the Sun" in Fatima
>>
File: 1452302313261.jpg (107KB, 870x562px) Image search: [Google]
1452302313261.jpg
107KB, 870x562px
>>18731884
It didn't happen
>>
File: Miracle_of_the_Sun.jpg (48KB, 639x469px) Image search: [Google]
Miracle_of_the_Sun.jpg
48KB, 639x469px
>>18731899
30 000 - 100 000 people saw it, so something's up. Unless it was mass hysteria
>>
>>18731920
If it's one person they call it hallucination, schizophrenia
If it's a multitude they call is mass hysteria

The proof for the paranormal is very evident, you just gotta look past the veil, past the labels, past what they tell you and into what you know.
>>
>>18731884
natural gas leak or some spezial drug in the air from a animal that is not more
>>
bump for interest
>>
Faith, compounded and resonant. Anything is possible when you Trust in a Perfect Being.
>>
>>18731884
>people watched the sun dance
you too can watch the sun dance if you stare at it long enough, your retina is very fragile and can be burned very easy provoking an afterimage or long term damage depending on how much you stare at it. did you know that Lucia was legally blind when she died?
when I was younger I once went to a miracle thing like that near a place where I live and people also claimed sun miracles but I saw nothing, the only thing I saw and that was also claimed as a miracle was a fuckton of glitter like thing falling from the sky, but I'm pretty sure it came with the wind from somewhere.
>>
right after i attained enlightenment, I stared directly at the sun for two minutes straight. i can still see fine.
i had a vision while i was looking at it. i spoke to it.
something about two green planets being connected.
i was so out of it. but it was epic.

also, there was something in front of the sun. like a plate, that moved away when i spoke the truth.
the sun itself was pure .
>>
>>18731920
I have never seen a scientifically proven case of mass hysteria.
>>
>>18736055
And you won't.

It's just the last answer jews/media/whoever gives you
>thousands see a paranormal event unfurl right in front of their eyes
>d-dont w-worry guize it totally didnt happen! y-you see all those people were actually momentarily crazy haha, nothing really happened!
>>
>>18731884

They lied in order to create a tourist industry for their town. Christians are very gullible.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.