[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things in my dreams happen in real life? Anyone else?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: blusnocone_1061_general.jpg (21KB, 237x350px) Image search: [Google]
blusnocone_1061_general.jpg
21KB, 237x350px
Hey /x/. I've been having things in my dreams happen in real life. Here is one example:

My dream consisted of an extremely fat kid who was eating a snow cone and it dripped all over him and he picked it up and ate it after he had dropped it on his shirt. This happened in the dream while I was waiting on a wooden ramp. Then a few days after the dream I went to the Canadian National Exhibition in Toronto Canada.They were promoting The Pan Am Special Needs games and I was waiting in line to play some wheelchair basketball on a wooden ramp leading up to the court. Then what happened in my dream played out exactly the same. The kid had the same face, same yellow shirt, same blue snowcone. The snowcone dripped onto his shirt and he ate. I realised that this had happened in my dream a few days prior and this has happened every few weeks.

I don't remember most of these dreams in real life things but if I do I will post them here. Do any of you guys experience the same thing?
>>
Not often, but yes

Too often to be idiosyncrasies, too fleshed out to be coincidence when attributed to your mind creating so many situations that eventually some will come true

Then there's the "General concensus" dreams where I'm on the floor crying and people either look, laugh or ask me questions, then during my thinking about an answer I have these four fucking voices yelling in my head so I usually end up saying what they say
>>
Ever have dreams about Pokémon or Yu-Gi-Oh! even though you haven't consciously thought about them in years?

I've had dreams of creating new Pokémon, one of them being Type: Null, I've named the monsters and changed artwork for the TCG in Yu-Gi-Oh, I even made new (at the time) cards for the TCG like Black Luster Soldier: Envoy of The Beginning, Chaos Emporer Max Dragon and Final Geas

Dreams are weird but you don't just have a dream for "no reason"
>>
>>18731446

Yea. Dreams are important, though sometimes are metaphorical.
>>
this type of stuff has been happening to me since i was a kid
it's not very often, and when i dream about the event, it usually happens a few years after it.
shit's scary sometimes
>>
File: IMAG0016.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0016.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
This just happened to me, I came to /x/ to look for a thread about dreams to see if it means anything.
Last night I have a dream about birds, small birds, not sure their names but I see them all the time around where I live. I had a dream that I was shooting them with a BB gun. I use to do that as a kid so the dream didn't seem to weird. Well this morning my dad was working on stuff around the house and was going from the front yard to the back yard. I was with my girlfriend in my room, she went to get water then I heard her call my name and say there was a bird in the house. I thought maybe the cat brought in a dead or injured bird but no, it was a young hawk. It was kind of trapped between a window and curtains. It took me a minute to find some gloves and grab the hawk. When I was trying to grab it I noticed another small bird, bleeding but still breathing. I put the hawk outside and it flew away and went back inside to see the small bird. It kept breathing for maybe 30 more minutes then died. The small bird was the same kind I was shooting in my dreams. It's crazy. I dream about shooting small birds then the next day a hawk kills the same type of bird inside of my family's house
>>
It's fucking weird.
I dream about something really small or unimportant, and the same exact thing in my dream happens in real life.
I'm talking not just similar to the dream, I mean played out just like the dream was from start to finish.
It's dejá vu man
>>
Post a recording of your dream faggot I dont believe you
>>
I usually just come to /x/ for a little spookaloo, but yeah I've legit had Deja Vu happen a couple times. I can't predict when something will happen, but I have drempt about something and had it happen. I will only recall that I drempt about the exact situation after it happens, like this feeling "shit I've seen this exact event before". It is usually something menial and unimportant.

Some scientists believe that it is a disconnection in your brain. You really did dream, but you don't remember what you dreamt about. For some reason, at any given time, a "wrong wire" in your brain is crossed and you think that whatever just happened you've already seen in a dream. It basically writes in a current event as a past memory. It is an interesting theory for Deja Vu.
>>
>>18733720
This, I've thought that deja vu might be rememberings from dreams, but that sort of thing is hard to prove... that's just been my intuition anyway
>>
>>18733720
Shit, this happened to me the other day. A year or so ago I dreamed about some training some new employees at my job at a location I'd never seen. Lo and behold on Friday I realize that what I'm seeing is exactly that site and I'm doing exactly what I was in the dream.

Not the first time that shit's happened either.
>>
yes :^)
>>
>>18734987
I've had the same thing, where you dream something a few times, then you get deja vu when it happens in real life and can predict what will happen.

Usually it's about stupid stuff, and only brief.
>>
>>18735116
I can't really predict, only vaguely tell whats going on and immediately after the fact I feel - no KNOW - I've seen it before in a dream. Thats why the miswiring theory makes so much sense to me. It's not precognition, its the falsehood manifesting itself.
>>
I swear sometimes I'll go through a day and like 10 months later the exact same things would happen like I'm reliving that day and it's so fucking scary
>>
>>18735131
I can't always predict what happens, but I have on a few occasions.

One in particular was really strong, and lasted for maybe 1 minute, during which I predicted out loud to 2 siblings the exact chain of events that were about to happen, and they did.

They were fairly benign, but ever since I've seen deja vu and dreams in a totally different light.
>>
>>18731446
Yea, senpai

I once witnessed a dungeon in LoZ Twilight princess in a dream. Before I had even been to it.

Felt odd
>>
It's deja vu, normies. Not really significant at all.The really interesting stuff is when you have prophetic dreams about shit you could possibly never know beforehand.
>>
>>18735986
You're fucking retarded

It's already been said these aren't coincidences or idiosynchrocies
>>
Well I hope my dream I had last night becomes real.
>>
>>18736570
:<
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.