[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do our thoughts create our reality ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (133KB, 700x406px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 700x406px
Do our thoughts create our reality ?
>>
>>18731319
sure, whose else?
>>
only on Tuesdays.
>>
>>18731319
Absolutely.
>>18731326
Yours has been created by OPs
And so has mine now
>>
>>18731336
why does it work this way? How can I help not think about negative things?
>>
>>18731336
so your first answer is wrong? or are you 2 people
>>
>>18731339
When you are aware of negative thoughts, release them. Write them down, tell your friends what's on your mind or go boxing or something.
>>
>>18731366
I don't think I want to write them down hah, should I just type it up and then erase it? should I always just think about positive things? Like for my future, success etc? I keep seeing 1:11 and 11:11 and looked it up and it says to be aware of your thoughts as they are manifesting into your reality. Some angel number thing
>>
>>18731319
kinda the mind runs a simulation of reality only our body is in contact with reality
>>
>>18731379
Very interesting .
>>
>>18731319
nope. I'm thinking about money, rum and taylor swift every day and have nothing of it
>>
File: facebook_1488634045147.jpg (66KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
facebook_1488634045147.jpg
66KB, 539x960px
>>18731319
Basically
>>
>>18731388
isn't that right tho? We also leave in the near past (recreation of stimuli) and near future (projection of the past) only the body lives in the present
>>
>>18731339
Because everything is borne first of the mind. As above so below. A carpenter must create the house in his head before he builds it on the physical plane. The same adults to everything. In regards to negative thoughts, you have to discipline yourself to not give them too much "airtime". This is the foundation of religion and philosophy.

>>18731342
My first answer is wrong? Can you elaborate on that please?
>>
>>18731422
Idk man I'm just here asking questions , that's 2 deeps for me
>>
>>18731426
>Because everything is borne first of the mind. As above so below. A carpenter must create the house in his head before he builds it on the physical plane.
Its the other way around, without reality theres no thought
>>
>>18731393
>>18731426
yea, but i'm still thinking about rum and money, and those are really nice thoughts. how come that i dont think, for instance about ride to work, and still have it every day?
>>
>>18731377
I've seen number patterns like that too for some time, except I kept seeing 3.33 everywhere. Sure it's meaningful in a way but there's not much practical use you can get out of it. It seems to me your thoughts are 'leaking' into reality rather than being manifested into it. Think of yourself like a sponge. A sponge needs to release water sometimes before being able to soak up more and be used to clean stuff again.

Best tip I can give you is to cry. I know it sounds weird but it's by far the best way to unclog your system and get more mastery over your thoughts.
>>
>>18731468
I haven't cried in years.. Idk how.
>>
>>18731441
No it's not friendo. The seed of thought is what grows the plant. That's elementary logic 101
>>
>>18731445
Because you can't obsess over the minor detail, you must go through the whole action in your mind. How will you get that rum? How will you get that money? How will you get that ride to work? You can't simpy chant words in your mind and expect them to translate to reality
>>
>>18731319
I was just thinking of that.
>>
>>18731472
I understand that feel. I too didn't cry for years before finally breaking. It happened when I opened up to my parents and told them how I felt about their upcoming divorce. My dad, who I know as a very good person, had an affair and it was breaking my parents marriage apart. I knew my dad loved both my mum and his new flame. The fact that it was only love, what I saw as true love, that ripped my parents' marriage apart caused me to finally cry. It made me lose faith in the goodness of the world.

I can't tell you what you must do exactly to cry, but opening up to people you trust is a good first step. Good luck.
>>
>>18731522
What do you think?
>>
No, our voices do
>>
>>18731535
Eh.. I don't think I can open up to anyone, it's easy on 4chan but thanks anyways
>>
>>18731538
If you're blonde and big titted, then, like yeah, totally.
>>
So is everyone in my reality created by my thoughts? Are you guys just creations of my thoughts in making this post? Is there different things in the world happening in other peoples realities ?
>>
>>18731339
You think negative thoughts because you are still clinging to the belief of objective reality.
>>
>>18731557
Explain ?
>>
>>18731542
Why not? What's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>18731572
It's never a good thing to ask that.
>>
File: simulation.jpg (238KB, 540x1391px) Image search: [Google]
simulation.jpg
238KB, 540x1391px
When talking about reality it often comes to our mind it could be simulated, indicating there is more outside of it. However if this reality i a dream or thought it might be different. Our dreams contain everything of this world + everything we can imagine. If this world is everything from the base and the imagination of those beings in the realm this one is based upon, then there is fewer in the other world since the imagination is lacking. Furthermore that realm probably has the same issues that its based on a more dull version of itself. This could go back to some being living in the second dimension (length and width) imagining how a third dimension could be. That could be based on an enthity living in a 1 dimensional world (basically being a binary world where there is somethin, or not) imagining the second dimension. That could be based by an enthity, or even conciousness living in complete nothingness imagining how there could be something. That very first thought could be what we call big bang (creation from nothingness). Furthermore that would mean our thoughts spawn worlds, and those worlds spawn others again.
Now where is the free will in there?
Did you ever have random thoughts? "I could just push that guy in front of the bus and noone could stop me" "i could just jump down into my death right now" etc. those thought influence in some way even if we are just frightened by them. However us being influenced influences the the realms further below which originates from us, but in return that world also influences us too, and so are we doing with the realms we are based on. As above so below
>>
>>18731581
Forgot the relation to the thread: if the thoughts originating in the realms further below influences us, than our thoughts surely do influence the higher beings too. And since the higher beings influence this worlds our thoughts can too
>>
>>18731468
Are you seeing those too? Lately it's been out control. Just noticed I have 3 tabs open
>>
>>18731572
Idk I just feel weird about it . I'm a weird person
>>
>>18731577
That's true, lol.

What I meant was that people, myself included, often grossly overestimate the terrible consequences of sharing their dark thoughts. But we're all human, and most people will recognize a great deal of the darkness you're hiding within you in themselves.
>>
File: IMG_8984.png (420KB, 430x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8984.png
420KB, 430x323px
>>18731319
Somewhat. Your thoughts aided by language create reality.
Example: Russian speakers have the words "dusa" and "sud'ba", for which no translation exists in English. Translating them into "soul" and "fate" is just a rough approximation. Only a native speaker of Russian can fully grasp the meaning of "dusa". Only a native speaker of Hebrew can grasp the full meaning of "memrah" or "ruach". Only a native speaker of Lakota can fully understand the word "wakantanga". And all of them can easily understand quantum mechanics. This means humans are also complex adaptative systems.
>>
My thoughts created these digits
>>
>>18731319
No, our thoughts are far too simple to be held accountable. Man sure has a big ego.
>>
All is mental. Read the Kybalion, especially if you're a fan of tesla.
>>
>>18731678
>our thoughts are far too simple
We aren't JUST talking about conscious surface-level thoughts
>>
If this were the case I would have won the lotto by now.
>>
>>18731735
You're entirely out there on another lane. Do you even know what this thread is about?
>>
"Thoughts create the contribution of the incomplete and like the record into a man of a thousand points of many distribution. In the error of the alone and also three flies of its own trouble and sovereignty.

It is not a complex or one that the new of them can be dreamed from herself.

I am the affinities of the harmonies of the silence of the leaves of the contract in a special hexagonal position. The market by a conversation of the fine impression of which we may interest that the guidance of the contradiction of the world, when a watch culture is given by being pointed at the expression of the world."
>>
>>18731422
explain a little bit more please
>>
>>18731549
You're the only one in your own universe. Everything is just a reflection of your expectations.
Our existence itself are but mere thoughts and expectations of what this 'physical reality' is.
That's kinda the gist of it.
It's retardedly cryptic in that way.
Imagine a schizophrenic, in his universe he hears and sees demons for example, and in that way his thought created his universe.
Also, it works the way of fractal cybernetics, the universe in it's smallest scale can be compared to the universe in its biggest scales.
If this existence is but a mere thought in another existence, we influence this existence in it's entirety by our thoughts.
Chaos magick is called this way, because a minuscule adaptation in a thought process of a single thought in this existence can influence the next existences thoughts. Small influence has big impact, think the butterfly effect.
>>
File: 1429557103814.jpg (150KB, 958x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1429557103814.jpg
150KB, 958x1080px
>>
>>18731549
I don't think solipsism is exactly what tihs thread is about. For example, our collective minds can create reality (think of the noosphere) instead of one mind (your own) creating everything.
>>
Man can do what he wills, but he cannot will what he wills.
>>
What happens after we die if our reality is an illusion? I know NDEs are usually personal, so Christians will see Jesus, Hindus will see Krishna and people who think they're doomed experience some kind of hell.

Can I create whatever reality I want when I die?
>>
>>18732242
Well. put.
>>
File: 1383019581680.jpg (63KB, 394x406px) Image search: [Google]
1383019581680.jpg
63KB, 394x406px
>>18731729
Oh great, the mystical subconscious which is primarily asleep yet credited with so much.
>>
>>18732262
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15851746-proof-of-heaven
Most people who don't have a bias see a 'sparkling darkness' supposedly, read this scientist going from full atheist to full theist in a split second.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.