[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I enter the Astral Plane?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1478786185219.jpg (98KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478786185219.jpg
98KB, 500x500px
Was relaxing in a chair the other day doing some meditation techiques.

After a while I entered the state of non-thinking. After staying for a while there were some visuals I started to focus on. The visual became sharper and my mind began to vibrate like a rocket waiting to get launched.

I was a bit scared but I remained focused on the visuals. A moment later I got launched. I ripped through reality and the visuals became a tunnel like a wormhole I entered.

I was a bit scared I'd have died but I accepted it for that moment and since the tunnel had a black ending, and people who die see a white ending I thought this could be something else.

I entered this hall which was more D than 3D. It was yellow glowing, blocked and beautiful. So I continued flying through the hall, the reality started bending again and the hall opened up to this HUGE space. There were indigo clouds and a lot of stars. It felt as I was entering the Star Wars political room where all the leaders of the races were to vote on stuff. Don't know what it is called.

It felt like there were thousands of stars looking at my lonely soul in this infinite space. It was beautiful. And very impressive.

(continue)
>>
After a while reality started bending again and I was passing the planet Saturn and went to a dark place. Almost pitch black where this huge head was in front of me. The head looked metal or mercury. I could not really determine what it was made of. It did not talk, it just floated in front of me for what I feel 50cm from my face. It's head was as big as a appartment building compared to mine. It did not talk, it looked at me and floated around me.

At this point I started to freak out a bit because it did not feel bad, but it was a silent, cold and serious place. And this head looked very real, just as the rest of the experience.

I opened my eyes and was back in the chair.

It never experienced something like this before and it was awesome. The last two nights I tried to do it again. And to some point it worked a bit but the vision was a bit cloudy in comparison to the first experience. I also noticed a difference to some sort of dreamlike state, more something like fantasy and the serious reality rip through I had the first time it felt like a different level.

Could anybody explain what happened to me? Did I really rip through reality? Are there really multiple layers of dimensions? And of course I searched a bit and found out the big head might have been in Binah the first sephirot of the Kaballah tree. Could it be the tunnels were the passages on the Kaballah tree?

What happened? And how can I do this again and become better in this? It was so awesome that if I can do this again on command I might one day just disappear into this world. Because this was absolutely real. I did halicunating drugs before and this was way different. This was the real deal.

Anybody who knows what this was?

Thank you
>>
>>18730879
Yup sounds like the astral. You've had a much clearer and more impressive experience than I ever did.

As for how to get back: this shit is supposed to help: http://obe4u.com/

My ex-guru White Flame used to try to get me to astral travel,and he emphasized a difference between the Upper astral (sounds like that's where you went) and the Lower astral. He quoted way too much Samael Aun Weor, so probably check that stupid shit out too.

Oh and if in your Travels you meet a friendly christian Gnostic aryan who speaks in parables and calls himself The White Flame and might or might not be a time traveler into the renaissance...tell him Pheenie says hi.
>>
File: IMG_0038.jpg (725KB, 3088x2056px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0038.jpg
725KB, 3088x2056px
i had a similar experiences the other day anon.
i was maditating , working on my throat chakra using this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZR6yuCIie0

after 20 minutes i saw something like a giant yellow wall that seemed to extended eternally in all directions. After that i feel like i was in front of god or a represantation of a deity.

after a few seconds of that i began to feel tired and a little bit scared and have to open my eyes,when i returned to this reality i felt a sensation of overwhelming love.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.