[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream/Nightmare Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 3534534.jpg (63KB, 600x743px) Image search: [Google]
3534534.jpg
63KB, 600x743px
After lurking a thread where some guys were talking about magic and shit, I decided to try to experiment a bit. I've always been a firm believer in magic and wanted to see if I could manipulate reality using the method that this guy was talking about.

Basically he said something like "what we perceive as real isn't all that exists, reality is like the walls to a house, and the outside of the house is a place that doesn't exist"

He listed a method that involved visualizing a goal and an intent, then using your thought power to manipulate something he called "the chain that binds" to dictate events. I tried it with my girlfriend first, and told her that she was going to get her period last Thursday while she was at work.

Well she got it. I was pretty excited, but chocked it up to just a coincidence.

Ever since then i've been having super vivid nightmares that interrupt my regular dreams. All I see is pure blackness, then I feel every inch of my body being touched by something that feels like hands. After that I slowly start to see a face that looks kind of like the one in the pic (closest representation I could find) then I wake up.

Did I fuck up bad, or is this unrelated? Anyone know anything about dreams/nightmares, or can anyone explain why this is happening to me since I tried magic?

He also said that things that we consider demons and ghosts occupy the outside of the house. Am I being haunted?

Also has anyone else had nightmares similar to this? The face seems to materialize slowly, starting off looking soft and slowly becoming rougher and more disgusting, almost burned, and I start to feel incredibly uncomfortable and wake up with a headache.
>>
Anyone? I didn't sleep at all tonight. It's 6:47 AM and I didn't sleep because these nightmares keep coming back and I'm scared shitless because of it. I can't even sleep because all I see is that face in my mind. What should I do?
>>
Sure you aren't just experiencing sleep paralysis? I've seen this figure the times I've been paralysed but it just stands over me and breaths. I'm no xpert or xtard in any field but usually this occurs when my energies are all messed up and not flowing throughout correctly, maybe you didn't prepare yourself or continue through right with what you were doing. It's not magic though, it's just energy. Seek to get some reiki, maybe that'll help.
>>
Magic experiments tend to go wrong when done casually just for the sake of it. I'm not really sure any kind of supernatural result was actually achieved from what you did, as you said, it might have been a coincidence.

However, your nightmares do seem strange, even more due to their reincidence.
Try not to think about them, relax, distract your mind. If you still feel scared or still have nightmares, i suggest you (even if you do not believe in religion) pray, ask for this think to go away.

I'm not really an expert on this, and don't know exactly what is happening, but i think either your mindset focused on the supernatural is causing your brain to see things, or you might actually have pissed something off.

What exactly did this method require? Only mental visualization?

I have had similar experiences before, it was gone after a few days.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.