[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have this dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: activity.jpg (19KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
activity.jpg
19KB, 560x315px
Greentext, didn't have time to pre-type this. I'll try to make it quick
>14, live buttfuck nowhere, Scottsdale Arizona, time before smartphones
>Average no-lifer wasting away on Starcraft and Yahoo Chat
>Get into some RP groups
>Meet this one girl
>really into this story, having to with sub-levels of daemons, hellscape kingdoms and spiritual ascension
>really burried in the story, she jumps back and forth from reality but she's not insane
>one day we start shooting the shit OOC getting to know eachother
>Come to the subject of why she decided to rp with me
>says she felt a deep bond. I reminded her of her child from a past life.
>describes roughly me, we never exchanged info or pics.
>OK cool your past life had a fat kid with brown hair blue eyes. we real life or rp right now?
>She's insisting it's reality. Starts ranting a bit.
>>
File: Night_75b779_6035757.jpg (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Night_75b779_6035757.jpg
77KB, 500x500px
>>18730471
TL:DR she figures from aura/spiritual mumbojumbo i'm her son reincarnated, and that we have further back reincarnations that deal with the rp world that she's set up

>Ok whatever back to the plot
>couple months pass and she keeps mentioning shit I never told her
>one day she asks if I wanna hang out. wut
>says she's nearby. Bitch lived in washington. Never told her where I lived.
>Got creeped and logged out

Gotta figure, these were the days that parents only let the kid use the family desktop (Which I had stolen to my room) and DARE was warning of drugs and kidnap/rape gangs. I listened. A little.
>>
Cool story, bro.
>>
>>18730475
TL:DR she figures from aura/spiritual mumbojumbo i'm her son reincarnated, and that we have further back reincarnations that deal with the rp world that she's set up

>Ok whatever back to the plot
>couple months pass and she keeps mentioning shit I never told her
>one day she asks if I wanna hang out. wut
>says she's nearby. Bitch lived in washington. Never told her where I lived.
>Got creeped and logged out

Gotta figure, these were the days that parents only let the kid use the family desktop (Which I had stolen to my room) and DARE was warning of drugs and kidnap/rape gangs. I listened. A little.
>>18730475
>Week goes by before I see her online again.
>Explained she'd been in Arizona to see family
>Asked how she knew I lived there
>Said she "Felt it in her soul"
>Keeping in mind I had no social media (If you could even call myspace that) I brushed if off as a lucky guess and her being weird
>As the months go by we figure out the voice chat functions and get closer
>Webcamming nightly
>Start messing around

Looking back now I realize how fucked the whole thing was, i was 15 she was 22 but whatever. Yahoo was a lawless wasteland of cucks, traps, music blasting, adware bots, and sluts. No one cared.

Also, I'm just posting pictures for reader's entertainment. this isn't the most thrilling story
>>
>>18730471
Real fucking neato.

Does this go anywhere?
>>
>>18730471
The girl from paranormal activity 4 really makes me turned on. I've just got an erection by looking at her in that image. I guess it's time for me to go and masturbate. Thanks OP.
>>
>>18730475
>she figures from aura/spiritual mumbojumbo i'm her son reincarnated
She took "you're like a brother to me" to a whole other level. Wow.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.