[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soul Vibrations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (12KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
12KB, 229x220px
General thread about long distance telepathic communications and soul vibrations.

Been learning how to do this recently and found someone pretty advanced who is showing me how to communicate peaceful transmission of soul love across the planet. Taking any suggestions for resources but also willing to share what I know.
>>
>>18730308
sounds good, bump for general interest. does my partner in soul and communication "online" at the same time i am sending or receiving?
>>
>>18730308
Bump for interest, i believe that i have had a telepathic link with a few people but they wouldnt be open to humoring it now, the only way to get better is to practice
>>
>>18731234
Hey Op here, as far as I can tell whenever we think of someone else, we send a communication to their souls. When this happens and we feel an energetic reaction, that could be the soul reciprocating the communication, although that takes a lot of practice to discern.

It also get's tricky because you xould be communicating with someones soul, but depending on how spiritually disconnected they are from their physical body (depressiob, addiction, anxiety, etc all symptoms of this), they may not be able to interpret that sensation as that.

If your thoughts wander to someone constantly, there's a good chance your souls are in communication and plotting to play out the karma they chose to experience in this life cycle. I've only met a handful of people who I've been able to consciously have soul interactions with, but as I clear my energetic blocks, I'm able to comkunicate with more and more (some disincarnate as well).

Basically, thw souls are always online but the receivers (ie bodies/minds) can be switched off or tuned out at the same time.
>>
>>18730308
So, basically reiki?
>>
>>18731438
this is a great thread to come across for me in this time of my life

i have been learning how to communicate in silence and every single day it gets me better results.

can you give me tips? i want to be able to read people more intensely, send stronger "vibes", share my energy (i.e. charge someone up when they're down) and even keep myself charged at all times (sometimes I feel drained)

also what do you mean by karma we choose?
>>
>>18731438
don't leave me hanging.
>>
>>18731483

Hey Op here, sorry about not getting to the reply right away, this thread hadn't really picked up so I've only been checking it every few hours.

As far as tips to increase your ability to comunicate with others, I recommend engaging in energy clearing work, and that practice has to be something specific to you. Iblike to think of our energy bodies as pipelines for the flow of prana life force.

Using this metaphor, energetic blockages can be the psychic gunk that keeps this flow from moving optimally. A kundalini awakening experiences is like spiritual draino and if you've ever had ine of those, I'd recommend revisiting that experience for clues on what type of energy clearing is most effective for you.

For me, energy cleaeing means recognizing these blockages when they come up and focusing on them until the feeling tranmutes into something peaceful. You'll find yourself revisting rhe same issues over and over and feel like you're getting nowhere sometimes, but each time you are able to transmute them you get better at navigating the related issues.

As for Karma we choose, I mean we as souls have a set amount of energy to exchange through action towards each other (can be good or bad, karma really just means life in motion). Before incarnating, we decide the circumstances for this exchange, yet the energy is always the same. This is why a mother from one life can be a sibling in another or an enemy in one life a best friend in another.
>>
>>18731438
thanks for the answer. i knew this thread had potential.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.