[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

truth: you are God and God is you explain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

truth: you are God and God is you

explain
>>
File: GreatChainDetailed.gif (40KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
GreatChainDetailed.gif
40KB, 500x435px
>>
File: bestgirl.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bestgirl.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>18730063

What's the definition of an Angel vs the definition of a God?
>>
>>18730063
God is everything.

Discussion over.
>>
>>18730976
Inherently not true
>>
>>18731090
b-b-b-but proof???
>>
>>18730063
you should know this by now. god (us) split it's consciousness into infinite pieces and sent it into every dimension so that it could experience it's own creation.
>>
we are one
>>
>>18730063
I like not needing to be god, I didn't create the universe and I sure as hell am not going to take care of your soul when you die. I am a sorcerer.
>>
>>18730099
An angel serves god. They don't have hubris that comes from humanity so they can clearly see beyond their own ego.
>>
>>18730063
we sure do suffer for being gods the dont we?

kys you new age faggot.
>>
>>18733989
Atleast newagefags are less ignorant and crazy than organized-religion-shills. Especially the ones from abrahamic religions like christfags.
>>
>>18730099
who is the girl?
>>
>>18733989
Having a tough time in your life anon? Anything you'd like to tell us?
>>
>>18730976
>God is everything.
Even my cum?
>>
>>18730063
god is dreaming and we are his dream
>>
>>18735903
Don't you mean fever dreaming?
>>
>>18735892
especially your cum!!!
>>
>>18730063
It seems like a lot of people have been realizing this lately. Maybe there actually has been a mass awakening. Would be nice.
>>
>>18733989
Yeah, because we NEED to. The illusion would be broken without full immersion.

Like it said in the Bible, God sent his Son to suffer and die. What's commonly misunderstood is that Jesus was implying that we are all God's children and so a part of the Trinity, meaning we are literally fully God.
>>
>>18735950
There is a mass awakening going on.
We are the light.
>>
>>18736115
What can we do to help? Some people seem so hostile to the idea (though I guess that is understandable, since they've been told all their lives that even the idea is blasphemous, EVIL, wrong, and absurd. It's too bad, really).
>>
File: Hermes Crismegist.jpg (33KB, 500x232px) Image search: [Google]
Hermes Crismegist.jpg
33KB, 500x232px
>>18730063
>>
>>18736292
Nothing, focus on people who are receptive to your suggestions. Let fate match you with people of similar mindsets
>>
No, God is us but we aren't God.
>>
File: Berserk Ch. 307 p. 11.png (4MB, 2133x1540px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk Ch. 307 p. 11.png
4MB, 2133x1540px
>>18736319
>>
File: axis mundi.jpg (556KB, 1280x1454px) Image search: [Google]
axis mundi.jpg
556KB, 1280x1454px
>>18736419
>>
>>18736422
>>
>>18735892
He doesn't like it, but hey you gotta do what ya gotta do
>>
>>18730063
>Truth: God is everything.
>You are something.
>'Everything' by definition has to be whole. >Everything with one piece of itself removed is not everything
>Everything without you is not everything
>Every part of the whole is then as integral as every other part
>The whole totality of everything has to exist within every singular aspect of its being
>>
>>18730063
1 = 1
2 = 2

But the real magic happens when you realise

1 inside 1 = 1
>>
>>18735892
Who made cum "disgusting"? It is us humans. Artificially constructed views and beliefs has an impact.
>>
>>18730063
God is not you. You are a creation of God. The idea that man can become a god is Luciferian ideology.
>>
File: fool.jpg (31KB, 200x344px) Image search: [Google]
fool.jpg
31KB, 200x344px
>>18738177
We don't look to become God, as we already Are.
>>
>>18738249
Pic related is you I'm assuming, No we are not gods, that is egotistical thinking. We are creations of God and thus have a link to God through our souls but that's about it.
>>
>>18738340
I think a little has been lost in translation. There IS a divine spark in the human sentience. There is something to be said/felt about the very existence of beauty and happiness or lack thereof and our ability to perceive it in all its glory. Its more about oneness and pure positive vibes and full self realization, than power and control over the universe and "becoming a god" in the way its conventionally meant.
>>
If I'm a god and you're me and we're both god then I guess the universe was made by a faggot
>>
I wanted to make a thread on this but on mobile.
Basically today I had the most vivid hypnagogic experience . Search the name if you don't know.
It was a bit scart, I literally allucinato several times. But what's cool is that in the fase previous to it I had imagined to meet this sort of ancient powerful god/king of knowledge that had a limited but ridicolusly long life (I said to myself: 3 eons ).
So basically to win over it, I had somewhat to mixture my own ego into his. At the same time I sort of duplicated my consciousness, into something similar to the "cookie" in black mirror , then blowed up the myself...can't be fucked to go on, but it was cool, very creative and I think u understand now people likeep poe, lovecraft and moore
>>
We are not quite god, but we are something else.

We are not humans. Actually, to put it better, we are not our physical bodies. We are parasites. Spiritual parasites. A normal human is unintelligent and animalistic. We are, to put plainly, spiritual ghosts. When a human is born, we posses it. Until our vessel dies, we cannot leave it. We perceive the physical world through this vessel. This explains why damage to our vessel alters our perception. After our vessel dies, we return to the spiritual plane. Here, we may mingle with the spirits of others, or chose to posses another human vessel. This is not a conscious process, as our memories are wiped when we return to the spirit plane. Physical memories cannot translate over to the spirit plane. Likewise, spiritual memories cannot translate over to the physical plane. This explains why we remember nothing of our past lives. We exist as blank, parasitic spirits, which periodically posses a mortal vessel.
>>
Awakening 2017
>>
>>18738873

Wrong, a parasite leeches off the host, the spirit powers the body and is not a leech. The body can't live without the power of the spirit.
>>
>>18735892

cum is quite literally life
>>
>>18730063
>explain
Why?
>>
>>18732705
>>
>>18739028

Symbiote then. How do you know the body cannot live without the spirit? I believe it would, but in a lesser state.
>>
>>18735956

If I consciously knew I was God, I wouldn't be dicking around on this energy-extracting prison planet. All the wars, the suffering, the mindless violence, the rise and fall of brutal empires...

It doesn't make sense for any peaceful, benevolent being to want to "set up shop" here on Earth. Literally anywhere else would be infinitely better.
>>
>>18739136

Because u can have a completely healthy body but the spirit is gone like a coma and it won't move
>>
>>18739147

God has infinite time and likes to experience EVERYTHING, there are time periods where he's spent billions of years in extremely enlightened societies where everyone liked hundreds of thousands of years fully telepathic etc etc look up "yugas" in Hinduism
>>
>>18739150

The body is always damaged in those cases though. Our perception can be altered if our body is damaged, or even shut off, but until our body dies, we are bound to it.
>>
>>18738873
I remember some stufff about my past life
>>
Law of One?
Llresearch.org?
>>
>>18739156
Exactly this
>>
>>18739160

Ur right I actually dunno if the spirit is in there or not but why can't u resurrect a corpse that has fully working organs? It just won't come back to life the souls gone
>>
>>18732705
I thought hubris was Lucifer's tragic flaw, and that he was also too arrogant to succeed in infecting humanity with it. Or they were saved by Christ or something.
>>
When god realized he was alone he killed himself separating into millions of souls
>>
>>18730063
ok i admit it i passed out on the couch and as i started to fade out i split from my body and this has happened a number of times and the other mes inhabit different chunks of time

i think the original can move through time but dont quote me on that. currently 2 mes inhabit this body the other me fends off crack heads and reapers. it can move outside me at any time and needs no sleep. he has his hands full but hides within sometimes to get a sneak attack in .also he has this thing where his eyes can suck in things coming at him like knives or what ever

i mostly sit around and troll online in mundane normal life
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.