[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I pissed "something" off, WHAT THE HELL DO I DO NOW?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: yy.jpg (459KB, 1271x974px) Image search: [Google]
yy.jpg
459KB, 1271x974px
I was in New Orleans last weekend for Mardi Gras, and for the last day of our trip (Wed) we went site-seeing, ending up at St. Louis Cemetery #2. The whole cemetery was pretty thrashed, and falling apart, which i thought made for some pretty sweet photo ops. We came upon one tomb which was missing a brick... so like a fucking idiot, i asked my boyfriend to take a picture of me with my arm inside touching the casket. almost immediately i knew i fucked up, because as he was taking the picture A HUGE FUCKING BIRD FLEW AT ME FROM BEHIND HIM landing on the gate not even half a foot from my face, scaring me enough to take my arm out of the hole. AT THE SAME TIME, another bird came from behind me, flying towards him (landing on the gate, you can see in the photo) scaring him enough to put his phone down. We both thought it was kind of weird, but being overly skeptical about the paranormal we didnt think too much more of it. As we walked down the row and turned the corner, he decided to take a photo of the tomb on the corner. This was the photo taken IMMEDIATELY after the first one (about 45 seconds) and it wasnt until yesterday that i looked at either of them. at the time he took it, neither of us were smoking (but even if we had been, theres still the unexplained discoloration) his phone has NEVER taken any photos with weird shit in it before (or fucked up with long exposure, or color glare or whatever)
ANYWAYS i still wouldnt have paid any attention to any of that, except IVE BEEN HAVING THE WORST FUCKING LUCK OF MY LIFE SINCE WE LEFT!
>>
3 separate incidents of car issues (in a brand new car- 2 flats with no explanation, windsheild shattered while driving, nothing hit it and no previous cracks) health issues (food poisoning, and possible fucking bug bite/staph infection that CAME OUT OF NOWHERE, came home to all my fish dead (all in seperate bowls & were still alive on thursday) woke up this morning to both of our phone screens randomly cracked, even though we went to sleep with them completely fine. when i turned on the ceiling fan, all 3 light bulbs inside of it blew at the same time (isnt electrical, the fan part still works) and other unexplained bad luck events.
>>
SO WHAT DO I DO NOW? HOW DO I GET THIS TO STOP?
>>
hide under the covers and pretend youre 5 years old with me.
>>
>>18730040
you need J E S U S
>>
>>18730045
Develop respect for the dead.
>>
tits or gtfo
>>
>>18730045
I'm sorry but you'll probably not get any solid advice for this matter here.
You obviously know that you've pissed off an entity. They're following you and making your life hell.
You need to make up for your transgressions, I'm not sure how you'd go about doing that though.
>>
Sacrifice the bird, only logical thing to do.
>>
the birds had a nest there and were concerned.
>>
>>18730039
>A HUGE FUCKING BIRD FLEW AT ME FROM BEHIND HIM
They do that if you're near their nest site and feel threatened. It's bird for fuck off p much.
>>
If you want to make the spirits happy, bring flowers to the crypt, light some incense and say a few Christian prayers as a way of apology for being such an insensitive cunt.

Now; if you want to make us happy, you'll have to receive an unwanted fist from your boyfriend and post the pictures here.

We're waiting.
>>
>>18730273
If the spirits had hayfever and weren't Christian they'll fuck you up. Even if they are Christian using the wrong version of a prayer can still set them off.
>>
>>18730039
To be honest OP, this thread may be part of your karmic retribution to this spirit. By sharing your story, you are warning others to not disgrace the dead as you have. That being said I have been granted some powers of clairvoyance and an ability to commune with the dead recently. If you can tell me anything about this spirit, I'll try my best to get them to leave you alone.

Malevolent spirits feed off of fear and it seems this one intends to take you guys for a ride. I've been able to expel things like this from my auric field lately when they come in physical or dreams by simply telling them this behavior is unacceptable and to leave me alone. When you speak to the spirit like you would a human being who you have a disagreement with, it will get you a lot further.

Much like people sometimes spirits need to be put in their place when they're being assholes. Yeah you fucked up, but the behavior this spirit is playing out isn't going to be any good for it either if it has any intention of moving into another life cycle with less karmic baggage. Was probably a very evil person in life and it aerves to learn a lesson from this as well.
>>
Sort that shitty hair out too
>>
>>18730355
> I have been granted some powers of clairvoyance and an ability to commune with the dead recently.
Get back on your meds faggot.
>>
>>18730258
lel
>>
>>18730055
anon is already doing that. it believes monsters and ghosts are real. it may actually be 5 years old.
>>
Lol. That's what you get for disrespecting the dead. Stupid cunt.
>>
>>18730039
its obvious
you needto go back to the tomb site
pull down the rest of the bricks
pull out coffin and fuck the corpse
take photos of course,
the spirits need proof
profit
>>
>>18730045
ur ded
>>
In middle school I spit on a grave because I was an edgy cunt, literally as I did i cut my arm on the fence i spit over and a few minutes later i ripped my shirt on a nail from a telephone pole. I'm probably just a clusmy fuck but I will never disrespect a gravesite or the dead ever again because of that. I have no idea how you could make up for this, maybe leaving an offering at the grave could help but I would avoid religous gifts just flowers or something
>>
File: I exist.jpg (139KB, 694x461px) Image search: [Google]
I exist.jpg
139KB, 694x461px
just dont do that anymore
>>
>>18730045
He will never stop
>>
File: d&DFairyDragon.jpg (13KB, 235x270px) Image search: [Google]
d&DFairyDragon.jpg
13KB, 235x270px
>>18730040

Here's the grave you were at, but I can't find any significant information about its occupant...

https://image1.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=96889769
>>
File: Build a gnarled wood.png (1MB, 730x805px) Image search: [Google]
Build a gnarled wood.png
1MB, 730x805px
>>18730039
Normally what I would do if I stumble over a tuft of grass or something is stop and try to fix it
Like if I break the branches off a dead tree I might arrange them or something (lol yeah right)

Honestly though if it were me I would probably just post jokes about it on 4chan to show the spirit my true intention and then return to the grave and idk arrange the stones or something be nice

pic related
>>
>>18730125
This
>>
File: Horror.gif (121KB, 250x170px) Image search: [Google]
Horror.gif
121KB, 250x170px
>>18733505
>that picture
>>
Hi ghost guy here, post your tits and I'll stop terrorizing you.
>>
File: 1444721318976.jpg (98KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
1444721318976.jpg
98KB, 496x496px
>>18730039
wow, that is the most disgusting dye color i've ever seen. good job. trash thread too
>>
>>18730045
It's your fault for being a cunt and a roastie.
Apologize and leave an offering, incense and apples, at the grave.
Also apologize profusely, kneel down and lower your head, your cuckold boyfriend too.
And wash yourself, ghosts don't like the foul smell of unwashed vaginas.

The goast may forgive you after that.
>>
Guess...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B90toINbjLU
>>
>>18730039
Just chill and avoid it, it will go away.
>>
>>18730125
stopped reading here. I saw no tits. OP how do you fail both in life and on this gaming forum?
>>
Make a small offering while addressing it in your back yard. Bring fruit, grains, and token coins. Burn side incense, high quality (intention) and pray. Apologize and ask them to move on. Smudge your house (inside). Rosemary can be used as a ward at entrances and window sills.
>>
>>18735622
I forgot to add that you should make a simple grave stone or altar. What you ask is appeasement and atonement. Better keep the prayer neutral given the lack of identification
>>
>>18730039

>glare

That's obviously a hair
>>
>>18730039
Good one you dumb bitch.

Now post tits and maybe we'll help you or gtfo.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.