[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old fairy tale grandma used to tell me. "The three sisters"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (140KB, 922x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 922x1200px
Purgatory, Lissandra, Bararosa the witches
All raised a kingdom together. Each of them had there own tower and ball to communicate with eachother with. One day. Lissandra says "Weve ruled long enough. I believe that we should let these people roam freely on the plains"
Bararose replies to her "These people are not the lands. They are ours, we control these people weather they like it or not"
Both sisters ask purgatory what she thinks and she responds " if you let a bird free yet clip its wings would you"
Both sisters respond "yes because it is free" "No because it will not be able to fly"
These two sisters waged war on eachother fighting for what the truth is and which on was right. Purgatory sat and waited for the two sisters to calm down. But they never did. So instead. Purgatory told the people. The people didnt understand because she never asked the people the question but instead only gave awnsers.
"The cage was never closed, the bird was just turned the wrong way"
The two sisters did not what the people to listen to purgatory but focus on war. They both cursed purgatory's words to them, they would understand but to explain it to people who havent seen purgatory's words is seen as non logical. These people were seen as crazy. And out casted.
People stopped paying attention to purgatory and till this day she gives awnsers. But doesnt relate them to questions.

Shit grammar but to tired to care.

You guys understand it?
>>
File: thedark3.jpg (593KB, 1721x854px) Image search: [Google]
thedark3.jpg
593KB, 1721x854px
>>18729670
>The two sisters did not what the people to listen to purgatory but focus on war. They both cursed purgatory's words to them, they would understand but to explain it to people who havent seen purgatory's words is seen as non logical. These people were seen as crazy. And out casted.

Mortal life is absurd to the divine as it's a microsliver of time and the divine manages its kingdom without problem...

> “Very truly, I tell you, anyone who does not enter the sheepfold by the gate but climbs in by another way is a thief and a bandit. The one who enters by the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep hear his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has brought out all his own, he goes ahead of them, and the sheep follow him because they know his voice. They will not follow a stranger, but they will run from him because they do not know the voice of strangers.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAZpLyCN9Zw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q6chUtSef4
>>
>>18729670
>You guys understand it?
No, the grammar is way too shit.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.