[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have I created a tulpa?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (113KB, 1600x902px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
113KB, 1600x902px
A month or two ago, I created a stage name. Just a stage name for shits and giggles. Over time it became a persona, and I started imagining a different person I would become to leave all my traumas and flaws behind.

I've started becoming this person gradually, and he's started to become a personality I call on for certain tasks when I need resolve and determination. Is this a tulpa?
I only found out about tulpas like a week ago and I'm unsure of whether or not that's what this is, it's kind of different to how most are made.
>>
No
It's a manga called Deadman Wonderland
>>
Just give good thought to who you truly are not not invest your emotions in a persona. Trust me, a persona is a fraction of your true identity you've been living for years. A persona is like a house of cards. You can dress up, wear shades, buy jackets and suits but someone who knows what's going on will see right through it, and you'll come toppling down depending on how much time you invested in it.

But with that said, it is good to try and be better and stop playing the victim and telling yourself in the back of your head that you're a loser everyday but don't try to be some rockstar or badass lone wolf when you're not. You'll find that you'll always gravitate back to your heart and not your mind made mask.

I love you and I went through stuff like thus, trying to see different sides to feel differently about myself and life. A different personality at the snap of your fingers when you need it is convenient but when you are truly tested you will regret not having bettered yourself instead of running to an imaginary self who you invested all your energy into when you were strung out.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 261x193px
>>18729684
Shit dude I didn't expect some sage emotional advice I just expected "no fag it's an egregore".

I planned on moving away from my family beforehand and adopting this completely, like 24/7 if that changes anything.
Wisdom from people on 4chan usually isn't something to follow but this feels like an exception and I trust you.
>>18729672
>always disliked Japanese media
>he who fights monsters
>mfw
>>
Has something happened to you in your life you couldn't cope with anon? This is what young adults and children do to cope. It's how dissociative identity disorder starts. It's your brain coping. Good luck buddy.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.