[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conversations with Lucifer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0535.jpg (47KB, 466x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0535.jpg
47KB, 466x750px
Hi. Is there a relatively easy/inexpensive way to truly make physical contact with Lucifer? I would like him to manifest before me, or at least allow me to hear his voice. I am very poor, however, and do not have the money for the materials needed in a goetic evocation. Are there any other methods that bring about true results? Thanks.
>>
File: satan_worshipper21.jpg (275KB, 400x1421px) Image search: [Google]
satan_worshipper21.jpg
275KB, 400x1421px
>Is there a relatively easy/inexpensive way to truly make physical contact with Lucifer?

Suicide.
>>
>>18729096
I've been reading that Lucifer is actualy a kind of alias given to the being was against the creation of humanity by the scentists on his planet so I don't think he wants to speak to you. If you pray to this guy, you're prayng to man who really dislikes the idea of humanity. He doesn't want to help you.
>>
>>18729138
What crazy shit you been reading?
>>
File: dems.png (55KB, 476x391px) Image search: [Google]
dems.png
55KB, 476x391px
>>18729096
you call him by name
>>
>>18729096
Take a big dose of psylocibin mushrooms alone, dim the lights and stare into a mirror. Look into your eyes and keep staring, staring, staring...

True results guaranteed
>>
>>18729096
He's not really the final boss as the big 3 want you to believe.
>>
>>18729096
Lesser demons always pretend to be him, so watch out when summoning.
>>
>>18729096
I think trying to interact with more positive beings might be more helpful? You might still find what you need, without the dangers of deceit, evil etc?
>>
>>18731520
I'm open to that. Could you possibly point me in the right direction for that? Thanks.
>>
How can I call/summon an entity and make a deal to work for me?
>>
File: 1382418097524s.jpg (5KB, 180x233px) Image search: [Google]
1382418097524s.jpg
5KB, 180x233px
>>18729096
Lucifer would not even have the time to be visiting everyone who tried to summon him anyway.
Do you think you are worthy of his presence. I doubt it.
>>
>>18729096
i summoned , angels appeard as luminous spheres. i don't know who they were, but i did not use anything but my mind to call them. You don't need to buy anything to achieve summonig, i suggest you'dd not sell yourself, also.
>>
>>18729096

Make me youtube videos as sacrifice, make music, obviously.
>>
>>18732198
I have great music.
>>
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AllDemons.html

Browse around here if you're serious, but I'd advise against it.
>>
>>18729096
You really don't want that. He is as devious as he is cruel.
>>
Listen to "Lucifer" by Jay-Z at midnight.
>>
Have you tried posting on the chans?
>>
>>18729096
>I am very poor,
OP if you are very poor that means Lucifer is already in contact with you.
Just enjoy your relation with him sucking dick for living.
>>
>>18729096
If lucifer were real he would not want to talk to a virgin who spends all his time posting in an online anime imageboard
>>
>>18732531
Shut. The. FUCK. UP

FUCKING NAMEFAG
>>
File: flood3.png (1MB, 1200x635px) Image search: [Google]
flood3.png
1MB, 1200x635px
>>18729096

Lucifer means "Morning Star" - Venus, goddess of love.

Aired December 1st:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OJAia35Buc

Died "mysteriously" December 25th:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZVY-pGDsN4
>>
>>18732495

post it then you retarded faggot
>>
>>18732564

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKLDW08KcQI
>>
>>18732172
>Do you think you are worthy of his presence. I doubt it.
who says his presence is worth anything?

Satan the Blood of Jesus stands against you.
>>
>>18729096
Just ask for me. I know everything.
-Lucifer
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.