[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

What do you say to people who don't believe in the paranormal? You know, people with common sense?
>>
>>18727721

I usually explain to them that they're simply ignorant of what the word means.

Then, because they have common sense, they nod and agree with me that neither of us are choosing to 'believe' in anything, we're simply reading studies from published journals and treating it as likely true even if we have not peer reviewed it ourselves given that others support it and claim they have.

I mean, we its science. We dont say we 'believe' in science...but ya know...we have common sense.
>>
Common sense would dictate an understanding that the Paranormal is simply things that lack an explanation thought up by mainstream science. Not that the paranormal does not exist. Or that it does without proof. Be it a third party or personal experience.

It is simply things that lack explanation. Be it ghosts or dark matter.
>>
Ask them a simple question like "Who was the first person to 'have faith'"?
>>
>>18727746
And how did that come about? Etc
>>
This whole thread makes the implication that I care about what people thinks.
>>
Todays paranormal becomes tomorrows accepted science. Try telling people that subatomic particles exist as a wave of probability in the 1800s
>>
>>1872772
>>
>>18727721
You cry and start to throw things around
>>
>>18727721

I don't "tell" retards anything, I just laugh at them.

Watching normies get manipulated by paranormal beings is the lulziest shit ever, it's like America's funniest home videos for smart ppl.
>>
>>18727721
Tell them that they're boring pieces of shit that have no sense of fun. You don't have to believe in ghosts to find them interesting.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.