[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Human Supremacy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: humanity.jpg (90KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
humanity.jpg
90KB, 1024x576px
Humanity are god's chosen ones. We are the best species in the world. This is a thread where you boast about your species, pride of being human. Fuck aliens, and fuck everything out there in the deep space. Post in this thread if you're proud about being human.
>>
File: Goethite.jpg (27KB, 337x300px) Image search: [Google]
Goethite.jpg
27KB, 337x300px
>>18727045
What is humanity?
>>
>>18727045
Just go to /tg/ for hfy

Unless you post horror shorts where humans creep out the xenos.

I remember reading a short about how humans live in a section of space that causes all other xenos to go crazy and hostile. Humans are unaffected by this and fuck with the xenos. We are basically chaos from the warp.
The series was 'the veil' i think.

There are others I remember reading. One was about humans warfare tactics such as dumping faeces in the water to poison the enemy. Another was about humans launching exo suits to kill xenos. The suits ran on auto pilot while the dead soldier was still inside.
>>
/dog/ here,

Humans are pretty cool and all, but I can't help noticing you seem to get styled on by Jews.

As though you are the "dogs," in a sense, of the human world.
>>
>>18727045
Pride cometh before the fall
>>
Sure.

We'll fuck up any peaceful aliens. And we'll at the very least make histile aliens say "whoa."

I don't think your god has much to say on other species though.
>>
No fangs and no claws.

Our weapons come from invention, the creative spirit, as gifts of God.

We are gentle creatures, our God is Almighty.
>>
>>18727806
Our god is...

Into the stars! ODIN WILLS IT!
>>
File: Antartida.jpg (54KB, 693x452px) Image search: [Google]
Antartida.jpg
54KB, 693x452px
Humanity it's amazing.

Just the tought that we may be on the way of other planets, and this planets may contain life.

We are the only creatures on this planet striving for that.

That's incredible.
>>
Oh joy, a planet full of self-obsessed mouthbreathers that do whatever their precious feefees and narcissism tell them to, then waste their intelligence justifying it after the fact because thinking and independence are just 2hard :(
Enjoy your litters of screaming brats.
>>
File: stingless jellyfish.jpg (57KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
stingless jellyfish.jpg
57KB, 960x638px
>>18727045
Jellyfish are the supreme creature and God's chosen. Everything after the jellyfish has been Satan's corruption and blight on this Earth.

>jellyfish are 90% water, survive in the ocean
>humans are 75% water, but can't live in the ocean
>jellyfish are perfectly attuned to their environment
>humans have to carry little pockets of the ocean in front of their eye lenses to be able to see
>humans need salt and water to live but will die if they drink saltwater
>jellyfish have one, efficient hole for food/waste/ejaculate/etc.
>humans - like a tube worm - have a tunnel through their body and extra holes all over the place
>jellyfish have evidence of actual immortality
>humans lie and dream about living forever
>jellyfish have no desires - God provides them with everything they need and could ever want
>humans must search and struggle for everything; never satisfied - they even try to find happiness on other planets
>jellyfish are radial and beautifully symmetric from all sides
>humans are pleb-tier bilaterally symmetrical, only looking balanced from directly in front or back
>jellyfish are dainty, bright, colorful with a myriad of shapes
>even the best looking human is still a shade of drab brown and looks pretty much like every other human except for a bit more symmetry
>>
File: Inspire Courage.png (436KB, 1270x1693px) Image search: [Google]
Inspire Courage.png
436KB, 1270x1693px
>>
>>18727083
I like the one where an alien race is watching from afar. They see humanity grow into a warfare like society and grow fearful of their eventual conquest. So they launch a weapon to destroy earth. But over the hundreds of years it takes to arrive the see humanity grow out of war and become a eutopia type civilization. But it's too late to stop the weapon and they "weep" for what they've done. But after the earth is destoyed their system receives a message in human language that fills them with dread. I don't remember exactly what it was. But it was along the line that they knew where there world was located and that they were coming to destroy it. Presumably the humans had colonies, perhaps mars.
>>
>>18727083
Where did you read this stories? any sauce? thanks
>>
Toppest of keks you're talking about the same race that managed to stay divided for it's entire existence ?
>>
>>18729312
I wish i was a jellyfish
>>
File: Giant-Cuttlefish-.jpg (108KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
Giant-Cuttlefish-.jpg
108KB, 650x488px
>>18729312

Don't you mean Cuttlefish?

>cloaking device
>jet propulsion
>hypnotizes prey
>can see polarized light
>gas filled cuttle bone aids buoyancy
>has a beak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcpzubpIhtI
>>
>>18727045
>pride of being born into something instead of something you earned

Let me guess, you're overweight, have never accomplished anything, and desperately need something to latch onto?
>>
>>18727045
HAMAD ADAM
>>
>>18731768
You know from personal experience?
>>
>>18731768
Why can't he be proud of his birth as well as his accomplishments?
>>
Global Warming was most likely a way to show dominance lmao
>>
File: Defence of Kalios.jpg (109KB, 369x960px) Image search: [Google]
Defence of Kalios.jpg
109KB, 369x960px
>>18727045
>>
>>18727083
>Humans are unaffected by this
You sure about that?
>>
>>18732063
le ebin projecting defense xd
>>
File: eclipse box art.jpg (957KB, 1964x1274px) Image search: [Google]
eclipse box art.jpg
957KB, 1964x1274px
>>18732095
This reads like a game of Eclipse

>fukkin missile ships and their OP 1st strike ability
>>
File: greg egan quarantine.jpg (23KB, 243x400px) Image search: [Google]
greg egan quarantine.jpg
23KB, 243x400px
>>18732254
The point being what is normal and human to us seems batshit crazy and ultraviolent to all the other alien species.

If people are interested in such ideas, I highly recommend the book Quarantine by Greg Egan. It's the first in a trilogy called Subjective Cosmology.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/156775.Quarantine
>>
>>18727083
Don't bring that HFY shit back to /tg/ you turbo nigger.

>>18727045
Go to reddit for this OP
>>
>>18732871
he's oddly specific, he's probably fat himself
>>
>>18730278
Would love the sauce on this, I remember the story but can't find it.
>>
>>18731768
Lol what the hell happened to you man, your projecting so hard it almost hurts to read.
>>
>>18733114
Nevermind I found it, it's called "The Gift of Mercy"
>>
>>18727045
I dont remember that quote from the movie.
>>
>>18733271
It's from a mashup someone wrote.
>>
>>18732960
>t. Elf
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.