[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sigil Shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

So I've crafted a sigil to destroy the relationship of my former best friend and wife. What's the best way to focus its power upon them? I activated by fire in the vase we purchased on our honeymoon using the pages of my favorite book as kindling.

Pic distinctly unrelated
>>
>>18726808
Through your dreams, dummy
>>
Oldschool voodoo approach, let them see a copy of the sigil. Paint it on their doors in shit or blood, for example. Use their fears and subconscious against them to pry an opening for the magic to slip in and take root.
>>
>>18726824
What's the best way to achieve something like that? I'm not well-versed with dream shit at all, because my are so inactive I barely remember or perceive anything. It's always been that way.

The only way I could reach the necessary threshold of visualization and intent to create the sigil was because I was so consumed with single-minded hatred and loathing. For the first time in my life I could see something in my mind's eye besides just her face, and I used it.
>>
>>18726808
Well, the fact that you just told us all about it and its purpose is probably going to make it pretty ineffectual, friend. Four rules of Magick: To Know, To Will, To Do, and To Keep Silent
>>
File: 1388309307661.jpg (125KB, 615x820px) Image search: [Google]
1388309307661.jpg
125KB, 615x820px
>>18726853
All dreams are made of pure thought and thus one who is of single or no-mind (gnosis) would be utterly incapable of dreaming, thus achieving an effective state of allegorical undeath: an absence of feeling, yet an awareness of it; An endless stream of thought but without any desire; A fire without light; A lake without water

Imagine if your thoughts became your dreams

Perhaps it would be darkness but loud voice
or your memories, filled with pain and misery, shown to you, unblinking
or the simple metaphor of violence, repeated each night until you give up

Home is what you make it
>>
File: 6nMUE.jpg (254KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
6nMUE.jpg
254KB, 1152x864px
>>18726853
>For the first time in my life I could see something in my mind's eye besides just her face, and I used it.

but is that not the very essence of life?

I dreamed of these pyramids when I was a child, and then one day I foundthey were real, and yet my life did not change, just as hearing this has not changed your life

However, the pyramids shown here were actually built to display the statues and idols which cover it,
and the legend says that the lord who built them never dreamed until he saw the idols,

so he built them a temple
>>
>>18727282
Shit nigga, nobody gave me these rules.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.