[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I saw a shadow person once I was in bed and I turned over and saw shadow figure walking towards me then it disappeared
>>
>>18726126
cool story bro
>>
>>18726126
Did you check if your TV was still there too?

Because with that pearly white smile, I'm sure that nigger burglar was satisfied with his loot.
>>
File: Skinwalker#.jpg (515KB, 2976x2104px) Image search: [Google]
Skinwalker#.jpg
515KB, 2976x2104px
>>18726126
same OP;

23/12/2014
Was having a strange dream seeing through the eyes of someone else. They climbed over a neighbors fence and up the side of my house looking in the window. Perspective shifts to high up on a branch in the tree in my garden, watching a figure with no facial features wearing SOME kind of full body suit that also covers the head.

Woke up covered in sweat to the sound of scratching on the paneling on the side of the house. Thought it was squirrels as my dog began barking LOUDLY at something in the garden. The barking turned to whimpering and then stopped. Stayed up for a little while but nothing strange happened so I went back to sleep. While I was in that 'half asleep' state and heard sounds like dialup internet followed by screaming in a language I've never heard. This was itself followed by the sound of multiple lighters being sparked at once next to my right ear, at the same time I saw a glowing white orb fill the room with light so bright I could see it through closed eyelids.

I immediately sat up and looked at the source of the light, there was nothing. Looked over at the clock and saw it was 3:33am exactly (digital radio clock, sets itself). In that moment I was overcome with the most powerful sense of dread I have ever felt. I went to turn on the night light and the bulb blew. Then I saw it.

A figure that seemed to be almost made of darkness standing about 2 meters from my bed. I went into fight or flight mode and just stared at it trying to discern what it was for about 2 minutes. I felt like I wanted to shake its hand. Then it started moving towards the bed in a very odd walk like it was having trouble just standing. It extended it's left hand for a handshake and was about 3 inches from touching my face before I felt that intense dread again and panicked. Jumped up and turned on the rooms main light. It was sitting on the window sill and leaped out onto a neighbors rooftop and disappeared into the darkness.

I drew a picture.
>>
>>18726496
You need Loomis
>>
>>18726561
The cash building program? The town in southern California?

I'm interested so please be specific.
>>
>>18726496
I had a similar experience around the same time actually, roughly between November 2014 and early 2015

I went to bed, woke up in the middle of the night to a weird black figure standing over me extending its hand towards my face, at first I thought it was my mum for some reason which is odd because I'd been living away from home for a couple of years, so I said "mum?" and I started to sit up and then the thing seemed a bit shocked and started running out of my room and then I got up completely and turned the light on and I could just feel an intense feeling of dread and anger.

It was a very weird experience, I've never felt anything like it but I passed it off as a nightmare as I'm not 100% sure that when I saw the figure that I was totally awake, I was definitely awake when I felt the dread and anger though
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.