[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Past life scars or birthmark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 15

Does anyone have strange marks that they attribute to a past life? or noticed sudden unexplained stigmata?
>>
I have small scars all over my body, especially arms and left wrist, I have no recollection of. And no, I'm not a cutter. Those scars do not look serious though. It's as if the skin was slightly cut, not a serious injury or cuts.
>>
>>18726012
Only mental scars anon...
Only mental ones....
>>
>>18726012
I have a heart-shaped birthmark on my forearm. It is a red/pinkish color, which is weird, but I was definitely born with it. Any thoughts?
>>
File: Attrides.png (560KB, 999x541px) Image search: [Google]
Attrides.png
560KB, 999x541px
>>18726049
>And no, I'm not a cutter
Why would you assume I would assume you were?
>>
>>18726049
Did you ever consider that these could be remnants from a previous life? Or do you think it more likely you don't remember how you got it?
>>
>>18726345
Because of "scarred wrist = cutter" meme.
>>
File: 1452302313261.jpg (107KB, 870x562px) Image search: [Google]
1452302313261.jpg
107KB, 870x562px
>>18726425
So what does it mean if you have a patch of black hair over your brainstem?
>>
I remember my past life.

I was a beautiful girl name Aurora.

I met someone. He was my soulmate.

I have marks in my heart from when we promised to meet again and promised to be together.

Liar said forever and ever.
>>
>>18726313
http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Have-A-Strange-Birthmark/303969

Check the comments section. It's loaded with people that have a similar mark.
>>
>>18726460
Thanks friend! That's pretty cool!
>>
I have two faded nipples below my already existing ones.

They're small, but one still gets erect if cold. Barely though. They're undeveloped.

Any ideas on what it means?
>>
>>18726677
- Why do male dogs have nipples ?

- Why do human women have breasts at all stages, rather than just when in heat?

- Why do beasts have many nipples covering their torso, but humans only have two?

- Why are dog's nipples next to her genitals, but a human's nipples are between her arms?
>>
>>18726690
I understand that before an embryo's gender is assigned, it's given nipples. I get that. Apparently with me, however, I got FOUR nipples: two normal ones, two small malformed ones.

I just wanna know if there's a spiritual explanation or something, maybe involving my past life.
>>
>>18726723

>four nipples
>spiritual explanation

wot
>>
>>18726735
I've heard it's a sign of reincarnation, or something from a past life.

I know a scientific reason is that something awry happened in the womb during development, but I don't know, I was told this.
>>
>>18726723
>I just wanna know if there's a spiritual explanation or something, maybe involving my past life.
Duh doy! Obvi
>>
>>18726748
Your mom smoked crack when she was pregnant.
>>
File: 1488057518121.jpg (132KB, 800x463px) Image search: [Google]
1488057518121.jpg
132KB, 800x463px
>>18726748
So the doctor told you that you were a malfeasance? A mistake? An abomination?

Yikes I fear for his soul
>>
I have memories and of dyeing in a past life, not much else yet. I was a samurai and was killed when my opponent buried their Naginata in my stomach. The blade entered around my belly button and broke my spine just opposite. In this life I was born with scoliosis, my L4 vertebrae didn't form properly.
>>
>>18726772
I'm from old school Kentucky. Calling someone a religious abomination for being different is like a hobby there.

My mother was also called a witch because she did yoga and meditation, believe it or not.
>>
File: 1483289707165.jpg (801KB, 900x649px) Image search: [Google]
1483289707165.jpg
801KB, 900x649px
>>18726781
Good thing it happened

You don't even want to know how bad things eventually got for the samurai
>>
File: Autism.jpg (34KB, 574x382px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
34KB, 574x382px
>>18726787
I choose not
>>
>>18726012
I have a belly button
>>
>>18726677
I have this too. I think it's just a genetic problem, pal.

Maybe there's something there, but I don't think so.
>>
File: IMG_7247.jpg (80KB, 584x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7247.jpg
80KB, 584x500px
>>18726012
I'm really sure, but I think I have a constellation on my skin. Any ideas?
>>
>>18726012
I have a second penis growing out of my real penis.
>>
>>18726012
I have a dent in my forehead (not bad) where my mom was hit in the stomach when I was still in there.
>>
>>18726435
Means you've got a hairy brainstem m8.
>>
>>18726723
I think it was in Dr. No where the natives believed a white man with a third nipple was some kind of supernatural being. Not sure if this has any basis in reality.
>>
The top of my head is dented in the same spot where She once reached into my mind's eye. I will never forget it, as I think of it almost every day now. I want to be with Her again more than anything in the world.
>>
>>18726924
You Only Live Twice, actually.
>>
File: xephem_all_labels.gif (10KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
xephem_all_labels.gif
10KB, 599x599px
>>18726888
It could be a spiritual connection to others. Have you encountered or are you close to anyone with similar? Orion's belt is the most common. Pleiades has a trio like your pic but it's hard to tell...
>>
>>18726049
those are called stretch marks you fat fuck
>>
>>18726958
>Pleiades
That was the closest I could compare it with too.
>>
>>18726935
man with the golden gun/ scaramanga
>>
This thread made me think about something: Does anyone knows if something that can leave a burning scar is used during a C-Section?
I have this burning scar in my ball sack and when I asked about it my mom just mumbles some words about the medic telling her that he don't know what is that.
>>
>>18727206
It's me, I just text my dad. He will not lie to me, I'm married, enjoying my beer and a joint on a friday night after a week of hard work, so no reason to lie now. I will provide further update.
>>
>>18727206
The answer:
My mom almost lost me several time before a severe bleeding when the doctors found out that I was dead. They were about to do whatever they do to get the dead me out when the doctor checked again and found out that I was alive. It was a hard c-section and one of the instruments pintched my ballsack. The winter wouldn't let them keep my ball in fresh air so it was also a hard recovery. Also, during the pregnancy my mom had to take some medication to keep me calm.
>>
I have scars on my back that look like deep cuts from a whip.
I cannot recall any event in which I got them.
Also I have them seemingly since birth.
Nobody ever talked about it, doctors never seem to take note of it, I never mentioned it except to one person.

I forget about them. This thread reminded me of it again.
>>
File: 1470965605461.jpg (306KB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1470965605461.jpg
306KB, 1919x1079px
>>18727376
Old stories talk about the spiritual properties of iron and talk about certain folk who were horribly allergic to it, especially raw iron, and would often die of fever if so much as scratched.
Today the phenomenon is called Tetanus, and many people receive highly invasive "Tetanus shots" in order to pre-emtively combat this vulnerability

Perhaps find out if you received a tetanus shot as a child
I remember when I got mine there were 4 injections and each one hurt more and more and the 4th was just agony

Curious and curiouser, if you ask me
>>
>>18727444
Thats really interesting, anon. Have you done any research into you heritage? I wonder if theres any truth to connections with our ancestors in the form of inherited scars? Or its just a coincidence?
>>
Op here, I have circular marks on the underside of my wrists at "destot's space"

They feel like little indents and could be cysts or something else...once I had a vision of being nailed to a cross. I remember it being hotter than hell with the sun baking down on my, but I also felt purified.
>>
I heard that birthmarks are the death wounds from your past life. I was born with a brownish one (am white) near my right ankle and always wondered how it could happen. Did someone shot me/cut me and I died from bleeding (unlikely in such body spot lol), did a rabeous dog or a filthy rat or a venomous snake bite me? Did I got gangrene from an infected wound or something? It's fun to imagine and think it could be the craziest shit

Or maybe its just the coffee my mom accidentally spilled on me when I was born (thats what she'd tell me whenever I asked about it as a kid)
>>
>>18727486
You need to research, NASA.uSG Irondepositsin the USThey havedevelopednewtechnologytosearchforsulfruiOre thiscanbennfoundinArizonFlordiasouthbythepantherindiamoundsbyeverglades.Newimagesshowtge sametypeoforeIsintheSouthwestportionofantaricaSearcgonArcgis
>>
>>18726012
I got 3 moles in perfect shape or orions belt. As a kid ik it meant something but didn't know what. i now know.
>>
>>18726012
I have the letter shin on my forehead which is a bit weird since I'm not a Jew or Canaanite.
>>
I've had a scar on my thumb/hand for as long as I can remember, and don"t remember any incidence that would have lead to it, nor can I imagine any reason why it would be medically induced. Can post pics if anyone is interested.
>>
I have several small spots for birthmarks on my lower back. Also a natural leader. Caesar anyine?
>>
>>18726929
Faggot
>>
>>18726012
Have a have a large birthmark on tue right hand side of my back. Including scars that go down my back too.
>>
>>18730135
>>18730340
Birthmarks on the back mean you are open minded and a good listener. If it goes up to the right shoulder, you are lucky. Left shoulder means difficulty. Perhaps carried over spiritual progression or karma from a previous incarnation?
>>
File: aaron-fang-tom-head-front.jpg (411KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
aaron-fang-tom-head-front.jpg
411KB, 1920x1920px
>>18730381
I've scar on forehead like pic related (small red circle).
I never remember getting it and when i ask parents about it they say they don't remember me ever having scar there.
>>
>>18726012
i have emotional scars from everyone I used to know does that count?
>>
I have a mark near my right ear, It looks like a bullet wound. Funny tho because I can look at the most grotesque gore and feel nothing but people getting shot in the head scares me a lot
>>
>>18732299
Forgot to mention my mother also has the same birthmark in the same place as mine
>>
It may be crazy but I was Adolf Hitler in my past life.
>>
>>18726012
i have the mark of the beast and a small birthmark right on my sternum. used to get called Gorbachev as a kid not knowing what it meant. if anything i'm more good than evil so i'd like some input as to what this could mean.
>>
>>18732299
So why would you look at gore if you feel nothing about it? Perhaps because you're in complete denial about your own spiritual nature?
>>
File: 1481363782885.jpg (108KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481363782885.jpg
108KB, 600x400px
>>18732694
It means something, know that much
>>
I have a set of 3 moles in the shape of Orion's belt on my left forearm
I have a mystery scar on the inside of my left ankle that I have no fucking clue how it got there. Just showed up in the last 5-10 years. It's not a small one either.. I'm thinking Mandela effect
>>
>>18726012
Sometimes I have flashbacks of a war I never fought in
>>
>>18732720
Because it's funny watching dead people. It's a autism thing
>>
>>18730381
What about a birthmark on your face?
>>
>>18733452
Depends where on the face. For some reason, it seems popular opinion if it's on the right side there is a positive attribute. Left side is associated with negative ones. Sounds to me like this may be true for most but not all...
>>
>>18730131
Post pic if you'd like. Maybe someone would have an idea? Also bump for more unknown marks. These are all very interesting
>>
>>18726012
Many of my moles form triangles and/or squares if you connect them with lines.
Also, I have a mole in the "X" between my eyebrows and eyes, just like a 6th Chakra, but slightly lower.
>>
File: 8133874179290.jpg (339KB, 774x806px) Image search: [Google]
8133874179290.jpg
339KB, 774x806px
Here's a pic of the spot on my wrist. It's probably just a cyst but I think it's odd I have 1 on the other too in the same spot, as well as 2 smaller ones above it

Getting crucified sounds like something that might happen to me....
>>
>>18726012
Got the same birthmark my grandfather had just on a different cheek, he died many years before I was born.
>>
>>18726012
I was hanging out having a picnic with some friends, religion wasn't a big topic but some were pretty devout catholics. Don't know when but after a bit of casual sports ball both my palms were bleeding.
>Internal LMAO
>The Catholics seemed visibly shook though
I never explicitly pointed it out.
>>
>>18726012
There's a hole in my butt
>>
Got 3 dot indents behind both earlobes.
>>
File: 1339895904594.jpg (50KB, 663x671px) Image search: [Google]
1339895904594.jpg
50KB, 663x671px
I have a freckle on my palm. Never looked into what it might mean.
>>
>>18737504
Do you feel any special connection to him or associate that birthmark with any specific trait?
>>
I have one little brownish markin my calf , the curious thing is that my father and little brother have the same mark on the same leg.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.