[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some strange shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: hollow_man_superbit_r2_05.jpg (22KB, 435x244px) Image search: [Google]
hollow_man_superbit_r2_05.jpg
22KB, 435x244px
I went to bad late, last night, 4 AM or so. But I couldn't force myself to fall sleep. I looked up random things on the phone for some time until I got bored.
Then I put the phone away and tried to fall asleep. But I still wasn't too sure about it. Some time, though, I got into that state that's immediately before actual sleep, the one with random thoughts stuck into your head. And, in that state, I started to hear voices very, very clearly. Some of them were the voices of family members, arguments and other kinds of conversations. They were so clear, nothing like remembering them. After that, I started to feel afraid about the door being unlocked and I tried to got up but I couldn't. Also, the voices and arguments were localised in the room and each of them came from a different place. I think I had my eyes open at this point. Some loud thump sounds were also present.
At some point, I saw/dreamed of a silhouette near the curtains. It started coming towards the bed. It had the look of those invisible persons. Sort of like Kevin Bacon in Hollow Man (pic related).
It was speaking to me, while coming towards the bed. I don't rememberd the words. It reached my bed and remained there on the floor, in front of my legs and was still talking, but now it was more like a chanting, which I couldn't understand. It was the voice of a girl. I was losing my shit and I tried to remember various prayers in my head, those I was thought in school (prayers to Virgin Mary etc). And then I started to recite Lord's Prayer, which I used to do in childhood. I couldn't remember all of it at first, but I managed to complete it, in my mind.
And then, I "woke up". But I didn't open my eyes, as far as I remember. They were already open. It's just that the silhouette disappeared and I only saw the room.
(cont)...
>>
I went to the bathroom, I turned the lights on and went to sleep again. And then I had one of my usual nightmares which I always have. (something about being followed by some Satan-like entity).
Those never bother me, because I'm prone to having nightmares.

I've had waking dreams before, but this one was the most complex one. It was also kinda strange that it was structures, kinda like a story, with prayers and shit.

Sorry for the wall of text. I just thought it was kinda strange. It was my first time sleeping alone in a month or so, I think.
Also, after I "woke up" the 1st time, my eyes were on my roommates laptop. I was sure I had closed its lid (I usually open in and close it again, every night, because he always forgets to shut it down and it emits some annoying sounds). But now I thought it's lid was open. I jumped out of the bed kinda scared and went there. It was just the backrest of the chair. And almost at that exact moment, my laptop on the table near the curtain turned itself on. It usually does this whenever I close the lid without shutting it down. But it's strange that it did it precisely then.

I'm sane enough to know it was just a waking dream, but it was cool nonetheless
>>
>>18725853
>*structured
>*its
>>
>>18725825
>*bed
I'm retarded
>>
>>18725825
Hey, sounds like sleep paralysis and channeling of some entities, and possibly a negative astral entity that might also give you the nightmares?
>>
typical sleep paralysis
>>
>>18725918
>>18725825
The astral planes are actually how I got into spirituality, and maybe you need to find a way to vibrate "higher" than that entity to avoid it, if this is actually what is happening. The books I found most helpful and most positive the ones in The Law of One series. But there might be other more specific material on the subject and on protection against this kind of thing on the internet if you look for it. Maybe you can judge and see what seems the most potentially helpful thing to you... :)
>>
File: IMG_0378.gif (49KB, 322x404px)
IMG_0378.gif
49KB, 322x404px
Broken record here and I would agree that it is sleep paralysis. thanks for sharing nonetheless!

Did this entity feel connected to your reoccurring nightmares? Maybe you should look up what carl jung has to say about dreams/nightmares if you are not familiar with his work. He was a very intelligent psychologist. A student of Freud who imo surpassed and *nearly* invalidates all his work. Dreams and trance like (sleep paralysis is a form of trance or atleast similar headspace) states of consciousness have been with humans since the beginning. Really weird stuff.
>>
>>18725825
sleep paralysis nigga ain't no fuckin demons
>>
>>18725929
>>18725928
>>18725918
>>18725941

Yes, probably it's sleep paralysis. I've experienced it before.
About the entity, I felt satanic qualities to it. I dream often about characters like these. But it's mostly because I was always afraid of demons and the like.
About Jung, I've read some things from him and it's definitely interesting. I believe in the revelatory nature of dreams (as in them being bits of the subconscious mind) and I've had loads of helpful dreams in the course of my life.

Thanks for the opionions, guys. Dreams are some high quality shit.
>>
File: PD 27.png (270KB, 603x615px)
PD 27.png
270KB, 603x615px
>>18725965
>*opinions

My grammar is possessed. The dreams might also be an effect of watching too much Penny Dreadful.
>>
>>18725965
:)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.