[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

occult knowledge for wealth??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

So where do you start? just now have i realized how the few have what is seemingly a loosely used word called the "occult knowledge". I personally just wana get myself out of this financial shithole of a game as in Canada its getting hard. and my family needs my help very soon to get by. and so far, i have stumbled apon few interesting youtubers by the name of

Gary Brodsky & the men's resource channel (Leandra Jones) anyone have extended knowledge of these guys? these guys definitely know something but won't share much for free.
>>
bump ;-;
>>
or where to find more about "kabbalah"
>>
>>18725476
Also interested
>>
>>18725524
ever stumbled upon any youtubers in such nature? this Gary Brodsky guy has interesting programs available, never bought it yet as i only found out about him yesturday, but according to google, he might be dead, idk if this is a prank tho that he is deceased, This Leandra Jones guy just went underground and removed most of his videos, he was a PUA type but at a deeper level showing the nature of women and why, later he started exposing abit more about human conditioning/ propaganda, only leaving a little trail here and there but never really dropping it all but to those who spend fortune on his program
>>
>>18725476
>Gary Brodsky & the men's resource channel (Leandra Jones) anyone have extended knowledge of these guys? these guys definitely know something but won't share much for free.

Why do you say that? What do you know about them? Curious.
>>
>>18725537
i play game almost 24/7, and i usualy siff through youtube as i play, something about these two speak on a different level, i cant quiet describe it but i think i have developed an ok intuition on sorting out whats bs and not, they reveal just enough to endorse your curiosity, so i am asking others at the same time if anyone stumbled across these 2. i understand you cant spill your beans to everyone, and selling your product probably does a good job at sorting those who are more serious about subjects like these, or they could be just con, idk.
>>
>>18725543
you can only listen to so much big timers like alex jones and those christian channels that touch these subjects regarding "illerminati/satanism" then if you still have the itching ear as i do, it just takes you deeper and deeper as the suggestion leads you so, but i dont know where to look for at this point and time
>>
>>18725476
OP read the Richest Man in Babylon.
>>
one of the biggest wizards on the internet works as a carpet cleaner grunt.

does that answer your question?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.