[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blue whale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: bluewhale2.jpg (31KB, 550x293px) Image search: [Google]
bluewhale2.jpg
31KB, 550x293px
I'm searching for informations about this suicide game called ‘Blue Whale’ where participants win by dying.

Link of information know about this game: http://iheartintelligence.com/2017/02/22/blue-whale-suicide-game-social-media/

http://thedailyhaze.com/f57-f58-blue-whale-suicide-game/

One of the task: https://scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/16733215_267115187043856_6137272575358664704_n.mp4
>>
>>18725314
bumping for interest
>>
It's been banned as much as it's been popping up. Hard to find. Why the interest?
>>
I'm fascinated by this kind of thing,human mind is so fragile and easily influenced especially during adolescence
>>
This shit is crazy. Anymore info?
>>
bump bc interested
>>
Russian here. The article is shittily sourced, the Silent House is a '10-11 netstalker ARG which is memetically notorious in russian /sn/ (the equivalent of /x/) circles and has nothing or almost nothing to do with f57.

The "death publics" or "suicide groups" were most active last winter ('15-'16), and while they are still kind of low-key active, one of the starters of the whole movement got nabbed by the government and sent to prison for several years, so they are a lot more low key.

If they went full-on standalone-complex self-perpetuating meme, I'd be really, really impressed, but as it stands it's most likely 1-2 shitty copycats and clickbait.
>>
File: тихий дом.jpg (109KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
тихий дом.jpg
109KB, 1280x960px
>>18725770
To explain further, Silent House is the Russian equivalent of (and built partially on the ideas of) deepweb meme-ry.
>>
that's a shitty russian "arg", pretty much made up by media. initially was just a normal arg with puzzles and all the crap with the End... of the world, but stupid media made it as it was all for suicides. nothing of interest really.
>>
>>18725314
holy fuck
>>
>>18725770
>>18725786

Not OP, but thanks, pham
>>
File: 1470006446099.jpg (140KB, 375x512px) Image search: [Google]
1470006446099.jpg
140KB, 375x512px
Long ago, an Undead declared a fight. A fight to celebrate their undeath, and so to preserve what remained of their souls. So it was that the Undead Matches were born. The merit of an Undead is measured in deaths. Could there be a greater gift for such a creature, than a fight that has no end?
>>
>>18725314
>>18725770
Another russian here. Besides of that netstalking stuff, yes, i guess its a second wave of that game. Although its hardly pushed by media in past couple of months, same game was sorta-popular back in 2015, and i assume even earlier. As for now it's basicly a game where one dumb child/kid writes on his vk page that he wanna be in it and presumably some 'courator' then contacts him/her and, like, game begins. As far i know, some of the tasks that participants recieve from them include drawing a whale on your body in some way. Mainly its all pointed towards selfharm and considered as driving to suicide. Kids are threatened by their courators that they will somehow kill or harm their parents or relatives if they will tell anybody about what's happening in the game.
All those tasks eventually bring participants to commiting suicide at 4:20 local time (which means to me that this is just another dumb meme for those who started the second wave and this is it)
So yeah, i guess that's all i know. This is just a one dark joke that has nothing to do with real mystics, if you believe in that kinda stuff.
You can search for yourself using hastags like #CинийКит or #Cиний_кит (where cиний is blue and кит is whale)
>>
>>18727150
Fascinating stuff, thanks for the info. It's always good to find out this kind of stuff from someone who actually lives where it originates.
>>
>>18725314
Hey, I have a tattoo like that
>>
>>18725314
Who the hell sliced that into their arm lol?

>>18727150
>>18725770
And out of nowhere, helpful information from russia, thanks
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.