[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you join the Illuminati if given the offer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

File: anus_coeptis.jpg (251KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
anus_coeptis.jpg
251KB, 640x640px
Assuming they exist, would you join them? Why? or why not?
>>
>>18725098
Assuming you're not gay, would you talk to a woman, like, ever?
>>
>>18725098
Well, mate, give me your best estimates/description of the protocol/agenda and everyday-goings of this hypothetical group, and i'll give you a honest answer.
>>
File: IMG_0075.jpg (145KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0075.jpg
145KB, 640x480px
>>18725098
I would, to see what kind of stuff they're up to. If they have weird occult rituals and teachings that would be interesting. Also I could maybe leak information from them.
>>
Dude, I was just contacted by a guy named mason prime who claims to be a member and wants me to join. Pretty sure it was an identity theft scam tho.
>>
>>18725151
>Also I could maybe leak information from them.

Yeah and die in a tragic """accident""" a week later.
>>
>>18725098
Am bloodline got caught pulling there-strings but they cant snuff me due to dead-man switch
>>
I rejected it once i thought i wasn't lizardy enough

the second time it rejected me

wonder how that all ended up literally can't sleep over it
>>
There was a king reigned in the East:
There, when kings will sit to feast,
They get their fill before they think
With poisoned meat and poisoned drink.
He gathered all that springs to birth
From the many-venomed earth;
First a little, thence to more,
He sampled all her killing store;
And easy, smiling, seasoned sound,
Sate the king when healths went round.
They put arsenic in his meat
And stared aghast to watch him eat;
They poured strychnine in his cup
And shook to see him drink it up:
They shook, they stared as white’s their shirt:
Them it was their poison hurt.
—I tell the tale that I heard told.
Mithridates, he died old.

Still waiting for op to clarify what he thinks it would mean to join.
>>
>>18725184
fuck off namefag
>>
You become a servant of a higher cause?
>>
>>18725138

The Illuminati are trying to take control over our secrets to make us paranoid.
>>
>>18725188
What's my name? Do different arrangements of letters hurt your feelings?
>>18725211
What is a high enough cause to be a servant?
>>18725219
Who's secrets? Why would it make us/you paranoid? If somebody knowing something about you makes you paranoid you are already paranoid. There has to be some inner conflict there. ( although my poor english comprehension might make me not understand what you meant.)
>>
>>18725242
>What is a high enough cause to be a servant?
The truth?
>>
>>18725249
How does truth need one as a servant?
>>
>>18725138
>Well, mate, give me your best estimates/description of the protocol/agenda and everyday-goings of this hypothetical group, and i'll give you a honest answer.

>Still waiting for op to clarify what he thinks it would mean to join.

OP here, sorry for the wait.

Basicaly the Illuminati in question are the stereotypical "conspiracy theory" New World Order pursuing type of Illuminati.

Usualy for someone to get invited they would already have to be a powerful individual (CEO, political or relligious figure, influential millinaire, famous P.H.D, cult leader). But for some reason they took personal interest in you and decided to invite you. If you joined you would gain wealth, elevated social status, access to uncommon life extending treatments (young blood transfusions etc.) and become a powerful figure in general. In return you would have to futher their agenda by doing what they told you to do (likely very immoral things), possibly have to participate in odd rituals (maybe involving child sacrifices and sexual acts) for unknown reasons. Don't forget you're still only a low tier member of the group/movement and a lot of information for "why" you are doing this is ommited from you.

You do know that what you are doing will probably have consequences on your soul in one way or the other. Being invited to join the Illuminati is certainly a privilege. But is it worth it?
>>
>>18725098
absolutely
>>
>>18725284
Because most people decide to ignore it to the point it becomes lost?
>>
>>18725305
So you would join to force truth on ignorant people, who will not understand it anyways, or what?
To start thinking what is true, one must start from the beginning, and more simple things, then "climbe up"? So what is the base-truth to start with?
>>
>>18725321
I only know i don't know?
>>
Why would you wanna hang out with a bunch of slutty bisexual jerks who lie constantly and scam their own friends?
>>
>>18725290
On those conditions, i would not join. Any knowledge requiring acts based on feelings and lacking logic, and making me do social group(herd) "rituals" is out of the question.
>>
>>18725355
( I mean the knowledge ain't worth if it requires...etc. )
>>
Yes. Because.
>>
>>18725290
Do they actually do all that stuff?
>>
>>18725472
Only one way for you to find out.
>>
>>18725518
Is that possible? I thought i was getting the cold shoulder
>>
>>18725529
>Usualy for someone to get invited they would already have to be a powerful individual (CEO, political or relligious figure, influential millionaire, famous P.H.D, cult leader)

First become one of those or as close to that as possible and then work towards getting their attention
>>
>>18725542
I think i had picked their interest once but i passed out one day and don't know what happened after
>>
>>18725098
nothing to join
>>
fuck yeah dude
>>
File: 1485836464426m.jpg (103KB, 688x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485836464426m.jpg
103KB, 688x1024px
>>18725098
If you join them, you'll surely be among the first executed on the day of the rope.
>>
>>18725098

Did noone seriously notice that it says anus coeptis in the filename?
>>
>>18725098
it really depends on the terms and conditions I'm not going to join if I have to have a finger chopped off and live in a bunker for half of my life
>>
File: goku1.jpg (60KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
goku1.jpg
60KB, 640x360px
>>18725098

I don't think I'm useful enough to be invited honestly.
>>
>>18725098
If it was a real organization, probably. It's a brotherhood, though. Imagine some rando from the street begging you to be your brother..
Pretty strange.
>>
>>18725559
>picked
>piqued
nah they aint interested
>>
File: EDC.png (172KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
EDC.png
172KB, 500x566px
>>18725098
>would you join them?
Sure, If I get to do almost whatever I want within the organization without heavy consequences.
>Why?
Boredom but also a yearning for a new experience in life.
>>
They want nothing to do with a philosophical agreement, they only want you to put on a nice coat when their masters' are around, or a common t-shirt when they're not.

I overdressed the first time I visited, and underdressed the next next time. Decided I could believe without their help.

This is the local Blue Lodge I'm talking about here, though.
>>
>>18725098
There is a new world order coming, but it will be Our new world order. Like the dinosaur, they had their time. Now, this is Our world. This is Our time. They are so deeply within Our hands it almost brings a tear to my Eye...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO23WBji_Z0
>>
File: comeonman.png (265KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
comeonman.png
265KB, 334x393px
>>18725098
>needing some faggy justification from mask-wearing faggots
>>
Nah. I'm to proud and stubborn.
>>
Before mason takeover? Yes

After? No
>>
The "Illuminati" is a catch all term for the various different secret societies, ministries and cults. So to answer your question, I don't know.
>>
>>18725098
They existed tho.

And no i wont join.
>>
>>18725098
You need to be a successful jew to join the club, goy. You're all too lazy and irresponsible to compete in the business to reach elite status anyway. Dream on.
>>
>>18725098

No, I don't like how they dress up like pheasants and fuck each other or whatever.
>>
>>18725098
NO: because the state humanity adn the plant are in proves they are either A, ill intentioned, B, incompetent, or c, both.

Sicut scriptum est in inferioribus, ut in superiori. Sicut interius et exterius oportet. hominis; scio te; et sciemus quia dii mundi.
Glória Apollon Deus ratione curationis et praedicta reperiri. Sol medio grandinis, Dominus lux musica alveo mentem.
>>
>>18725098
If there was a genuine mutual benefit involved, yes. As in, Do I have anything to offer them besides manual labor, do they have a good offer for me. The answer as far as I'm aware is no, I have nothing to offer them. If I did, and they asked, I'd totally say yes though.
>>
>>18725355
What if it was the knowledge to ever lasting happiness for you and your loved ones?
>>
I turned the six upside down it's a nine now.
>>
>>18725098
Probably not. i'm already part of a cult and at any moment I could be called on to die.

can't make many commitments.
>>
>>18730820
how the fuck do you think getting wrapped up in that is a good idea
>>
File: IMG_3316.jpg (64KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3316.jpg
64KB, 500x400px
>>18725160
Yes but before that I'd live a moderately long hopefully fulfilling life. I wouldn't mind shooting myself twice in the back of my head, as long as the info got out.
>>
>>18726949
O no im sure i did but don't know how it ended up. All i need is to know how it ended up, why is it so hard? i can't move on or do anything until its resolved
>>
>>18725098
They are real, its a fraternity, 2 of my teachers were in it and posted pictures on FB about their "rank-ups' and reunions, in these pictures they never said anything suspecious about it. Just along the lines of "What a good time!" or "Love friends like these" The ceremonial pictures looks very legit and many people participating on them. He told me if you would ever like to join i would need to ask a person on the inside, him or my other teacher. Personally i denied entry because i don't believe ina higher being, because thats one of the requisites of joining, you need to believe in a higher being no matter who it is you just need to believe.
>>
>>18725098
Yes. I want to know.
>>
>>18730376
Eternal life? I believe scientists are more of a key to that? ( Yes - they could have scientific secrets, but there would be leaks, eventually, so the secrets must be quite recent )
I am already happy, and loved ones... They can/could be too, if they want it enough.
>>
File: BMW.png (109KB, 537x537px) Image search: [Google]
BMW.png
109KB, 537x537px
Hell yeah, always good to have a Kekist on the inside.
>>
>>18725098
They control the secret of the old blood, so yeah.
>>
>>18727557
Hey Mate, I think i know what you think, but
You do know mason and another aint the same, lodge and lodge aint either, and the
reason it has turned what it is is the popularization. Most freethinkers disagree, but i say there are people more close to the original idea on the "outside" than they think.
I could even go so far as to claim there are more outsiders understanding the origins of "modern" freemasonry than in the "clubs".
Are they even really interested, who knows?
As always - i might be wrong..
..and i am, since there is a "self-referencial-contradiction" in what i just said.
But you might get what i meant.
>>
>>18731589
Fucking old blood.

I'll never know their secrets because of my peasant blood.
>>
Only if I can join the MJ12 arm of it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agMkHrmAgzY
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.