[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a strange incident yesterday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 74.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
74.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
Yesterday, i had a very strange dream, where i was in the middle of nowhere, it looked like a forest, in the faraway distance i could hear a strange noise so i began to walk, suddenly appeared what seemed to be a blind old man who asked me something that i dont remember clearly, after it, it begun to rain and i awoke. when i awoke i saw a shadow not very big, probably from the size of a child, it seemed like he was eating me, (at first i thought, he was hitting me with his head) it passed a few minutes where i dint nothing because i thought maybe i was still sleep, in a certain moment, i hit him with my hand but nothing happened, so i decided to put my glasses, when i stand up to take them, the shadow child fell, turn around towards me, walked a few steps and just disappeared. Is not the first time that i see that shadow. I dont know what to think.
>>
I've had similar experiences, mostly based around night terrors. I call it a dream-crack. I'll wake up some times in total disorientation and be in fight/flight mode. The real world won't register properly for a moment, and I'll be working in the sensation of what I was dreaming. Kind of like sleep walking.

An example. A week ago I had this dream that something was following me. I pulled my concealed carry after a few blocks and shot it a couple times after it didn't respond. I called the cops and waited, going to investigate. It was a person, but had no face. Dismissed it as a mask. After waiting for the cops for about two minutes, it got back up. I lost my shit and from what my wife tells me, I jumped out of bed, grabbed my phone, and proceeded to play "hide and seek" around the house while sobbing and mumbling "stop following me"

I was lucid, I knew where I was, and I knew I was awake. I just thought the thing was in my house. I thought my phone was my gun (I don't have a gun) and I thought I lived alone.
>>
>>18725129
Also its not schizo, already seen a doctor, gonna start going in for sleep studies too tho
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.