[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Puzzle will be solved in 2113

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

File: 1488626194991.jpg (122KB, 736x830px) Image search: [Google]
1488626194991.jpg
122KB, 736x830px
>you wont ve alive after this is solved

Why even live

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2015/06/the-trials-evolution-riddle-has-been-solved-and-it-is-truly-unbelievable/

What does /x/ think it is?
>>
Probably an Xbox live gift card for 20$
>>
Its kinda shitty that this mystical puzzle and treasure hunt that is worthy of any anime I watched as a kid was spoiled by the fact I'll be dead and it was rubbed in my face by kotaku
>>
Final piece of puzzle will be under Eiffel Tower in the year 2113. Implying Eiffel Tower will still be standing then.

By 2113 sand niggers will have ravaged Paris to the point where it is basically Syria. We will be lucky if the Eiffel Tower still stands. Goat fuckers will probably have blown it up. Good luck getting anybody in close enough to finish the puzzle.
>>
>>18725091
They should have hid the final piece somewhere in America.

It's probably a red maga hat
>>
>>18725025
Big black dildo
>>
>>18725025
I can almost guarantee it will be absolutely nothing of any great importance or value. The creators just did this to hype up their game. I honestly wouldn't even be surprised if the box was fucking empty. It's not like there'll be any recourse. Hell, even if it happened next year, there STILL wouldn't be any recourse. Nothing would happen.
>>
>>18725091

I was a bit sad until I read your post. Thanks for the clarity, Anon. Fuckin' lol
>>
>>18725108
>Big black dildo

By 2113, those will already be daily carry. Dude will open the box and be all, "Another one??"
>>
I think that the year itself could be a riddle and that the Ernst Mach quote has a lot more to hint at. It is not just about time, it is about spacetime. So maybe a smarter, more determined man with use of the spacetime mathematical model could take the 3 dimensions of space and the 1 dimension of time to locate the event and find that it is much sooner.

The full quote being,

"But we must not forget that all things in the world are connected with one another and depend on one another, and that we ourselves and all our thoughts are also a part of nature. It is utterly beyond our power to measure the changes of things by time. Quite the contrary, time is an abstraction, at which we arrive by means of the change of things; made because we are not restricted to any one definite measure, all being interconnected. A motion is termed uniform in which equal increments of space described correspond to equal increments of space described by some motion with which we form a comparison, as the rotation of the earth. A motion may, with respect to another motion, be uniform. But the question whether a motion is in itself uniform, is senseless. With just as little justice, also, may we speak of an “absolute time” --- of a time independent of change. This absolute time can be measured by comparison with no motion; it has therefore neither a practical nor a scientific value; and no one is justified in saying that he knows aught about it. It is an idle metaphysical conception."
>>
Somebody task their remote viewers with what's on the box.
>>
>>18725025
>AND IT'S TRULY UNBELIEVABLE
>AND IT'S AWESOME
>AND IT'S WHAT WE WANT YOU TO THINK TO
>AND IT'S

This is not OK.
>>
>>18725232
No concealed carry permit necessary for your BIG BLACK DILDO™
>>
>>
>>
File: 14494791.jpg (219KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
14494791.jpg
219KB, 1024x683px
>>
File: latest.png (48KB, 120x327px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
48KB, 120x327px
>>18725025
So, Professah, wot's the riddlah about?
>>
File: s11_ (5).jpg (690KB, 1204x903px) Image search: [Google]
s11_ (5).jpg
690KB, 1204x903px
>>
File: weird rock.jpg (378KB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
weird rock.jpg
378KB, 3008x2000px
>>
File: rock2.jpg (203KB, 1023x588px) Image search: [Google]
rock2.jpg
203KB, 1023x588px
>>
File: professor-layton-019.jpg (73KB, 916x1509px) Image search: [Google]
professor-layton-019.jpg
73KB, 916x1509px
>>18726508
Be patient Luke, knowing how to properly wait it's the key in becoming a true gentleman; in a matter of seconds the mystery will unveil before our very eyes, just look!
>>
File: 1486227444135s.jpg (2KB, 110x125px) Image search: [Google]
1486227444135s.jpg
2KB, 110x125px
>>18725025
>kotaku
>>
>>18725091
My korean girlfriend fucking cried when she went to Paris because there were so many Africans just randomly shouting shit she said.

People in asia legit have no idea that france is africa now
>>
>>18725025
>https://www.kotaku.com.au/2015/06/the-trials-evolution-riddle-has-been-solved-and-it-is-truly-unbelievable/

Whoever created this puzzle is my hero.
>>
>>18725116
I can guarantee it. It's a lazy but well funded treasure hunt, and when they got bored they just put a date far enough into the future that it'll intrigue idiots but won't have to do anything.

Also: that fucking John Green quote.
>>
>>18725077
/thread
>>
>>18726664
Awwwww poor thing.
>>
>>18726664
>My korean girlfriend
I wish you could meet my girlfriend, my girlfriend who lives in Korea.
She couldn't be sweeter
I wish you could meet her,
My girlfriend who lives in Korea!
>>
>tfw no Asian waifu
>>
>>18725025
>>>>Kotaku
>>
>>18727854
I hate that feel. Why are we here, just to suffer?
>>
>>18726664
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
>>
As if anybody in the year 2113 is going to care about this stupid fucking thing. Most humans alive NOW don't know what the fuck this is.
If they're being serious they're morons.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.