[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I worship venus and was wondering if anyone knew any symbols for her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

I worship venus and was wondering if anyone knew any symbols for her?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_(mythology)#Signs_and_symbols
>>
>>18725007
I dont know about it, but you can worship my dick instead
>>
File: love signs.png (90KB, 599x529px) Image search: [Google]
love signs.png
90KB, 599x529px
>>
You're the one who worships her, dude. You shouldn't have to ask us
>>
File: bananarama-logo-md.png (24KB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
bananarama-logo-md.png
24KB, 291x300px
Use this symbol and chant the following words:

A goddess on a mountain top
Burning like a silver flame
A summit of beauty and love
And Venus was her name.
She's got it,
Yeah baby, she's got it.
I'm your Venus,
I'm your fire at your desire.
Her weapons were her crystal eyes
Making every man mad,
Black as the dark night she was
Got what no one else had.
She's got it,
Yeah baby, she's got it
I'm your Venus,
I'm your fire at your desire.
Songwriters: Robert Van Lee
>>
>>18725007
Praise Venus!
>>
>>18725007
Sounds like you're worshiping an entity/idea without knowing very much about it. Generally not a great idea.
>>
I've been worshiping Venus for a while now, OP. It's best to learn about her yourself before partaking in worshiping her. She has been very good to me.
>>
>>18725945
>>18727504
What venus you guys means?

Venus angelic?
>>
>>18725007
Apples, pentacles and anything else associated with the planet venus such as the "female" symbol. Any common symbol for love, beauty, or any of Her other attributes. Anything associated with Friday (Her day). Any diety Traditionally associated with love, beauty, fertility and/or sex.
>>
>>18725007
Nope. But I can draw Ur anus
>>
>>18725007
Why can't you just be friends?
>>
File: miguel-serrano-805001.jpg (135KB, 640x916px) Image search: [Google]
miguel-serrano-805001.jpg
135KB, 640x916px
>>18725007
For Lucibel? Try reading the works of Miguel Serrano, he spoke a lot of venus and the cathar concept of Lucibel.
>>
>>18725007
Venus is lucifer mate
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.